Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

profound

technique
Daps
And so we just supposed to believe this?

JUST BECAUSE you made a fake one to fuel a rumor, AUTOMATICALLY MEANS THE REAL ONE NEVER EXISTED/???

before this thread was made i spoke about this with a coworker who said he heard it. after the thread i spoke with my bro who only heard about it back then, like me. neither visit forums and i didnt see sohh until 2011. whether its real or not i find it hard to believe the rumor went from the internet to the streets so quickly, all because a future coli poster got bored one day :skip: no thanks :whoa:

seeing the demand for proof on sohh - looks like discussions like these is where motive was conceived. if not, this determination to ''put it to rest'' is an eye sore, when i would have gotten the word out sooner...minus all the ''unnecessary'' lies.

anyway im not decided but the ''should have road the boat'' line is 100 times more credible sounding than that rock the boat x2 line. also i dont think styles was being completely honest in his denial, that would also be saying jada would go there but he himself wouldnt. i doubt that.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear I heard this way before I ever lurked or posted on a forum. Either on a DJ Whiteowl or P-Cutta Street Wars mixtape. No way I just imagined that shyt.

Best way to find out if the line is real or not is to holla directly at some mixtape DJs who were popping back then.

Kay Slay
P-Cutta
White Owl
Whoo Kid
DJ Wreck

Pretty sure it was never on a Clue or Envy tape. They were hugged up with the ROC.

If it's that serious hit them up on Twitter. Shiiiiit. You could holler at Jae Hood. I'm sure he's not doing nothing.

dubs

Pro
Daps
i think i still have the 320 rip from the og cassette tape back in the day.

its on my old computer at my mama crib, but ima stop over there later and see if i can put it up.

anyone know how to upload a mp3 though?

really

All Star
Daps
before this thread was made i spoke about this with a coworker who said he heard it. after the thread i spoke with my bro who only heard about it back then, like me. neither visit forums and i didnt see sohh until 2011. whether its real or not i find it hard to believe the rumor went from the internet to the streets so quickly, all because a future coli poster got bored one day :skip: no thanks :whoa:

seeing the demand for proof on sohh - looks like discussions like these is where motive was conceived. if not, this determination to ''put it to rest'' is an eye sore, when i would have gotten the word out sooner...minus all the ''unnecessary'' lies.

anyway im not decided but the ''should have road the boat'' line is 100 times more credible sounding than that rock the boat x2 line. also i dont think styles was being completely honest in his denial, that would also be saying jada would go there but he himself wouldnt. i doubt that.

Common sense escapes nikkas.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
i think i still have the 320 rip from the og cassette tape back in the day.

its on my old computer at my mama crib, but ima stop over there later and see if i can put it up.

anyone know how to upload a mp3 though?

why is this always the case? lol

im really starting to believe dudes arent lying on purpose but this is some sort of phenomenon where people are imagining they heard a song that dont exist lol

why is it that out of ALL the people to claim to have heard this song not ONE person can tell you exactly what styles said or exactly what mixtape it was on?

but i can quote random lyrics verbatim that i haven't heard since the 80's and 90's

really

All Star
Daps
*notice him going through dapping every post in the thread.... *including mine* .... The actions of a nervous man caught in a lie*

*Why such bizzare behavior? Wants to pretend like everything is cool, while he's shytting bricks*

*deflection tactics*

nikkas won't be smart enough to see it tho... #lol

EDIT:

LsFhOdp.png

This would explain him dapping *every post in the thread*... Including the one in which I exposed him (:dahell:)

.... Deflection tactics.... Defense mechanism... Doing exactly the opposite of what you feel... "exaggeration" .....:win:

Poor fella... That mouse wheel is spinning so fast in his head right now, he has no idea what to do...:heh:

#ItsOver

Last edited:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Uh Oh

*The Exposal*:datazz:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/upin...-aaliyah-diss-epic-isnt-even-the-word.206109/

==================

I tried to tell nikkas this nikka was a fruit pop, pathological liar with a serious mental illness...:manny:

This was his lie about ORIGINATING the rumor (as in, CREATING IT / MAKING IT UP)... Which I KNEW was a :duck: when I read it...

I asked him to post screenshots of when the files were ACTUALLY CREATED on his PC...

@Ciggavelli came through and told me that would prove nothing, because the dates wouldn't show when it was created if the file was copied.... But BOY what he didn't even realize he DID reveal....:huhldup:

EphJrTI.png

He fukked up when he sent Ciggaveli the original files... It said which program he used to create it...

bZqdbUN.png

Sony Acid Pro 4.0... Right for the time period (so said Ciggaveli)...:obama:...... That's an easy way out, but I already had a little bit of info that ciggaveli didn't know about....

WIiLPTC.png

Sonic Foundry Announces ACID PRO 3.0 | Sonic Foundry

^^^Acid Pro 3.0, expected to ship May 2001....

d9zAPIm.png

Sonic Foundry Announces Release of ACID[R] PRO 4.0 | Sonic Foundry

^^^Acid Pro 4.0... Will be available starting on August 19th, 2002.... So I guess this must mean @up in here got his hands on the copy AS SOON AS IT CAME IT and created the hoax in Octoberish 2002 ehh? Sounds feasible...:obama:

"But wait.... There's more"

home-alone.jpg

ZoWk6fV.png

leRfV85.png

2 screen shots showing nikkas was talking about the rumor in late 2001... right after Aaliyah died (on Aug 25th 2001), and Before Acid Pro 4 (the program @up in here used to create his fake audios) was ever INVENTED:huhldup:

Now for those of you who are going to be retarded enough to believe his *next* lie that he broke into Acid Pro's offices in 2001 before the shyt was released and stole a beta version, Rock on my nikkas:salute::mjlol:

DvjOPj3.gif
antm_fist_pump-1332519690.gif

Representar

All Star
Daps
I'm dying over here, keep coming back to this thread and it keeps taking one turn after another :lolbron: still seems like there's a few more twists to go I can't wait to see them :leon::dahell::ooh::skip::deadrose::dead:

really

All Star
Daps
I'm dying over here, keep coming back to this thread and it keeps taking one turn after another :lolbron: still seems like there's a few more twists to go I can't wait to see them :leon::dahell::ooh::skip::deadrose::dead:

Don't count on it. It's over now. Unless somebody finds the actual track (which it will be found one day)