Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Daps
nah that was sheek. its a song called fukk the lox and some people interpreted it as sneek diss to the lox which then sheek would turn into d-block

it was from 1999, d-block was already here in 2000. there was a short period of time from 99-01 where the streets took notice to sheek not bein on tracks and kiss and styles always workin together. people wer like :usure: toward ther bein no beef cuz tracks like the one with CNN and trackmasters was blazin the streets with no sheek.

the song is not a diss imo

the full hook is

"fukk the lox, fukk sheek styles and jay, i hear that shyt everyday from the nikkaz around my way....
but we dont give a fukk, weeeeee dont give a fukk, fukk yall. my nikkazll touch yall my nikkaz'll bust yall.."

obviously when trife says "i used to be on the ruff ryder forum. i had the aaliyah diss and all the sheek louch diss songs" he is obviously lying

the jigga my nikka freestyle is to the fake aaliyah diss track as is this sheek song to the "sheek disses or lox disses" that trife is speakin on.

@TrifeGod i have no idea what u talkin about and havent for the past X amount of posts. all i know is u said u herd/had the aaliyah diss which makes you invalid.

the reason i didnt post the whole song up is so lyin nikkaz like you and all the rest cant have it.
thanks for clarifying.. i can barely hear the audio..

:dead: @ folks getting exposed in here.. folks dont know what they heard..

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
people having mental breakdowns and shyt :snoop:

pages and pages of self ether. legendary proof of :troll: and people still believe it's out there.

If it's on the internet, it must be true, brehs.
if i had pull here i would cast every member who said they heard it outside the coli gates to fend for themselves.

really

All Star
Daps
people having mental breakdowns and shyt :snoop:

pages and pages of self ether. legendary proof of :troll: and people still believe it's out there.

If it's on the internet, it must be true, brehs.

You choose to believe a pathological liar.... I choose not too....

fukk is the mystery in that nikka?

Since the rumor got so BIG, I'm sure there's dozens of FAKES out there like @up in here hoe ass made after he heard of the rumor.... What if I had recorded a fake verse 10 years ago on cool edit, and then pulled the same bullshyt this nikka pulled?

What if I have one on my PC right now, a fake one I made?

His fake one trumps MY fake one? Why couldn't I HAVE STARTED the rumor?:mjlol:

It's probably 50 fakes out there that were made at some point... Those other 49 nikkas probably aren't pathological liars seeking internet fame tho, so I guess @up in here 's fake one trumps all:win:

AWESOME logic! You cretin, stupid mothafukka.:smugdraper:

Ps it's a damn shame you got that name before me and left me with this one.... We couldn't be further apart in the common sense / intelligence department.:heh:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
nah that was sheek. its a song called fukk the lox and some people interpreted it as sneek diss to the lox which then sheek would turn into d-block

it was from 1999, d-block was already here in 2000. there was a short period of time from 99-01 where the streets took notice to sheek not bein on tracks and kiss and styles always workin together. people wer like :usure: toward ther bein no beef cuz tracks like the one with CNN and trackmasters was blazin the streets with no sheek.

the full hook is

"fukk the lox, fukk sheek styles and jay, i hear that shyt everyday from the nikkaz around my way....
but we dont give a fukk, weeeeee dont give a fukk, fukk yall. my nikkazll touch yall my nikkaz'll bust yall.."

obviously when trife says "i used to be on the ruff ryder forum. i had the aaliyah diss and all the sheek louch diss songs" he is obviously lying

the jigga my nikka freestyle is to the fake aaliyah diss track as is this sheek song to the "sheek disses or lox disses" that trife is speakin on.

@TrifeGod i have no idea what u talkin about and havent for the past X amount of posts. all i know is u said u herd/had the aaliyah diss which makes you invalid.

the reason i didnt post the whole song up is so lyin nikkaz like you and all the rest cant have it.

damn you shytted on that nikka lol

i dont know who to feel worse for @really or @TrifeGod smh

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Dog I already heard the track ...I had the full length track..thats why I didn't say anything...because you clearly have bytch nikka tendencies
the track you posted was one of the tracks on the ruffryders fansite....if you really gonna sit here and take pride in not sharing music with other posters then :russ: forreal....talkin about i dont wanna share with the triflin nikkas...type of nikka id throw a building block at during playtime...type of nikka that gets mad when the teacher gives him dry ass markers:russ:

I dont give a damn if you don't share your music :mjlol:

Edit:

"i had the aaliyah diss and all the sheek louch diss songs"

When did I say this? Damn you nikkas cant read when your emotions are enraged.

When did I say I had a diss track from Sheek? I said I had a ill freestyle from him with a roman candle scheme....

Im done though...the immaturity and cheerleading is at all time high

Last edited:

really

All Star
Daps
PS the bullshyt that was uploaded does sound fake as fukk... I didn't create this post based off that, I just now listened to that garbage. I don't even think that was the beat. The beat was (I think) over the "Jigga jigga that nikka jigga" beat.... Or some funky fast beat like that.
PS the bullshyt that was uploaded does sound fake as fukk... I didn't create this post based off that, I just now listened to that garbage. I don't even think that was the beat. The beat was (I think) over the "Jigga jigga that nikka jigga" beat.... Or some funky fast beat like that.

The ether I posted BEFORE his "admission" that will FOREVER go ignored...:win:

The Denial is Real.:pachaha:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

the full hook is

I remember seeing that 'fukk The Lox' track around on old audio sharing sites…and if you have that Bleek freestyle, or any of that old mix tape shyt from any of the artists you know I fukk with…post them up or send them my way, I can't do much but say thank you.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
lmao @ all the other people who claim to have heard the imaginary styles track now just letting @really and @TrifeGod hang themselves

good move though, got to know when to give it up sometimes

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Dog I already heard the track ...I had the full length track.

like you had the aaliyah one right?

martin-lawrence-dancing-o.gif

JIGGA THAT NIKKA

pam-and-martin-o.gif

really

All Star
Daps
Lets do a quick rundown:

@up in here said he edited in the fake audience sounds.... I said the fake audience sounds weren't in the version I heard - Check

He did the "and this aint dissing aaliyah" line, and I said this line was never in the original - Check

I said his audio sounded fake as fukk.... Now, he's admitting it was fake as fukk - Check

I could go on....

Welp.... @up in here , looks like you did all the work for me.... You LITERALLY corroborated every. fukking. thing. I. said....:heh:

Thanks a lot for the look my nikka:salute:

But somehow, you "exposed me":bryan:

Quoting for Emphasis

:win:

This is the real here brehs... Anything else is nikkas in denial.

There is NOTHING @up in here has said that hurts the argument I had from the beginning..... Only SUPPORTS it... He's the only nikka that CHANGED his story.... not me... (believing admitted liars now brehs?)

#factsOnly

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quoting for Emphasis

:win:

This is the real here brehs... Anything else is nikkas in denial.

There is NOTHING @up in here has said that hurts the argument I had from the beginning..... Only SUPPORTS it... He's the only nikka that CHANGED his story.... not me... (believing admitted liars now brehs?)

#factsOnly
Breh, there is nothing in your posts that supports your story though.

Even if you don't believe me, hustlemania been deaded the whole "Mixtape exclusive diss track" existence a couple pages back.

It's over, you shoulda just let it go.