Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
@desp thanks breh. this ngga @TrifeGod is a fckin idiot, i clearly said i was gonna upload snippets

the honest to god is nggaz like him and all the rest of these liars dont deserve rare material. nggaz callin me emotional cuz im callin them liars.

we now live in the age where calling someone a liar is almost a shame unto yourself

You should learn how to structure your statements more clearly.

"i got all that. ima tease yall wit snippets cuz yall def aint eatin off my plate"

-Lacks a detailed subject
-"Snippet" of what? If you are going to quote me you need to understand I was talkin about alot more than one rare track.
-Don't really know why you feel the need to express your "ITS MINE" Attitude.

If you're going to quote me then only address my statement. Otherwise I'm still thinking your referring to me.

Still though, all of you are emotonal as hell

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
"I could" isn't the same as "I will." Nor did I go into detail on what Styles said. What else?

Also it seems MC is going to upload a "snippet." You should address him also when he arrives on the forum.

you're a clown for the bolded part

and I can guarantee you mc metaphysical does not upload a snippet of the styles p aaliyah diss

he doesn't even have to upload a snippet, he can simply let someone here it over video chat or something

but it wont happen

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
you're a clown for the bolded part

and I can guarantee you mc metaphysical does not upload a snippet of the styles p aaliyah diss

he doesn't even have to upload a snippet, he can simply let someone here it over video chat or something

but it wont happen

That's cool....you think like a women though...and I don't repeat myself to women who clearly missed my point in the beginning.
Then you make accusations against MC. That's cool too, women also make false accusations without proof.....
Breathe kid
Your emotional....

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
So in other words you give nikkas internet rank and pray to digital gods.... Translation: You a hoe ass nikka:win:(bytch)
Internet rank and pray :mjlol: @MC Metaphysical consistently drops off rare tracks... therefore if he says he's got a track his name hold weight. Ain't no internet ranking or prayer going on :russ:
Nah he disrespected me when in my only 2 or 3 post in this thread stated I have heard the track amongst other countless rare freestyles from those days. In the same breathe I stated I lost almost everything from my HD when I was in college......the track is mos def real....
edit: i re-read his comment....i read it correctly..he just didnt put anything in quotations.....i thought he basically summarizing what he thought I meant...s'all good though

I remember in a styles P interview he menctioned it but I forgot exactly what he said...the interview was maybe 1 or 2 years ago...anywho I'm pretty sure if someone uploads it to youtube it will probably be taken down
"I could" isn't the same as "I will." Nor did I go into detail on what Styles said. What else?

Also it seems MC is going to upload a "snippet." You should address him also when he arrives on the forum.
:laugh: My bad bruh, I thought he was just saying he was gonna upload a snippet of that Sheek shyt you mentioned, not the Styles line.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
That's cool....you think like a women though...and I don't repeat myself to women who clearly missed my point in the beginning.
Then you make accusations against MC. That's cool too, women also make false accusations without proof.....
Breathe kid
Your emotional....

call me what you want but one thing i'll never do is lie about some shyt for attention

thats the epitome of lame

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Internet rank and pray :mjlol: @MC Metaphysical consistently drops off rare tracks... therefore if he says he's got a track his name hold weight. Ain't no internet ranking or prayer going on :russ:

:laugh: My bad bruh, I thought he was just saying he was gonna upload a snippet of that Sheek shyt you mentioned, not the Styles line.

That's what I'm saying. People are bent up in their emotions and they aren't making sense.

If I had the track and said I was going to upload it. My next comment would be the track. Not dissing another poster then saying again "I'm going to upload it."

Daps

@MC Metaphysical is talking about a snippet of the Sheek diss.. not the non-existent Styles/Aaliyah one.. :mjlol:

this threads literally, pages and pages of 2nd-hand embarrassment :snoop:

Daps
In his quote he didn't state that so what are you trying to tell me. You're about to second hand slap yourself right now also.
:comeon:
I used to have this track.

There used to be a Ruff Ryders website where people would upload every single Ruff Ryder song ever existed..mixtapes...songs..freestyles EVERYTHING...but that was a long long time ago man...but yeah the track is real.......the website had some of sheek louch freestyles when he was in his prime..and im talkin about freestyles where he shytted on jada and styles .....he had dis roman candles scheme that was just godly...that track is long gone tho
:lupe:

Looks like we have a new track to search for

i got all that. ima tease yall wit snippets cuz yall def aint eatin off my plate
:beli:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Wow, finally finished reading through this entire thread..

giphy.gif

Classic.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

I've peep'd your comments as of lately and it seems I was right. Sometimes you really don't know what the hell you're talking about. Let me try to elaborate so I can help your mind expand.

-I stated in general I have heard the track and I've also had other rare freestyles in general. My comment was detailed and you understood what I was talking about. A well structured statement.

-Desp comment has nothing to do with this because.
1. I didn't read it.
2. Not reading it lead me to not know what was truly going on. As the topic is about a Styles P Aaliyah diss.
3. I did not communicate with MC prior to him quoting me. Nor did I communicate with Desp.

MC then states I'm a idiot for whatever reason.

Then he quotes me and states.

"i got all that. ima tease yall wit snippets cuz yall def aint eatin off my plate"

-You got all of what? He did not state what "all of that" he had.
-He is going to tease us with snippets
--Snippets of what? I do not know naturally of what he is speaking about. So I have to make assumptions. Learn to type out your thoughts.

Is he talking about the Styles track? Sheek track? The Infa-Red tracks? Cassidy tracks? Jay-Z tracks? Does your mind not understand how much stuff I was talking about?

I can not read his mind but it seems you can. I guess you both are more metaphysical than I right?

I should of took the comment as you did right? So basically he has "ALL OF THAT." Which would also imply he has the Styles P track.

Fall back mania and stop trying to sideline and add your own smilies and thoughts. Stop the cheerleading. You nikkaz need to learn to elaborate.

Edit: If he has the Sheek track then that's whats up. But if your coming at me thinking I should of known what he is talking about....