Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Daps
I've peep'd your comments as of lately and it seems I was right. Sometimes you really don't know what the hell you're talking about. Let me try to elaborate so I can help your mind expand.

-I stated in general I have heard the track and I've also had other rare freestyles in general. My comment was detailed and you understood what I was talking about. A well structured statement.

-Desp comment has nothing to do with this because.
1. I didn't read it.
2. Not reading it lead me to not know what was truly going on. As the topic is about a Styles P Aaliyah diss.
3. I did not communicate with MC prior to him quoting me. Nor did I communicate with Desp.

MC then states I'm a idiot for whatever reason.

Then he quotes me and states.

"i got all that. ima tease yall wit snippets cuz yall def aint eatin off my plate"

-You got all of what? He did not state what "all of that" he had.
-He is going to tease us with snippets
--Snippets of what? I do not know naturally of what he is speaking about. So I have to make assumptions. Learn to type out your thoughts.

Is he talking about the Styles track? Sheek track? The Infa-Red tracks? Cassidy tracks? Jay-Z tracks? Does your mind not understand how much stuff I was talking about?

I can not read his mind but it seems you can. I guess you both are more metaphysical than I right?

I should of took the comment as you did right? So basically he has "ALL OF THAT." Which would also imply he has the Styles P track.

Fall back mania. You nikkaz need to learn to elaborate.
:dahell:

:mindblown:

yall gotta be trolling at this point.. aint no way around it.. :mjlol:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those who still think the track might exist out there somewhere, I can respect y'all for wanting to believe, but y'all gonna be waiting a very long time.

For those who claim to have heard it themselves, you and I know that simply isn't true. Either your memory fails you or you just full of shyt. But y'all know y'all never heard that shyt. And I absolutely know y'all ain't heard it.

Im afraid the masquerade is over brehs.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who doubting theyself fukk nikka?

It's not even no point talking to yall cats.... Half yall nikkas seriously slow as shyt, don't even mean no disrespect... Yall processors up top just slow... nikkas got pentium 2's I'm rocking a pentium 8... I guess I cant be mad when nikkas just too fukkin slow to have common sense:heh:

Imma say it one last time: I said the uploaded audio was FAKE in my first post, but that I STILL heard the REAL one, nikka comes and ADMITS it was fake (I was right), and now I'm "doubting myself":wtf:...... .

A wise man once said don't argue with fools.... cus folks from afar can't..... You know the rest.

I pray yall processors catch up one day. I'll be on to a Pentium 15 by the time yo slow ass hit 8:banderas:

:wtf: im one of the few on ya side nikka:whoa:....im talkin about people who swore they heard it for years and swore on god,they mama,they kids and on they own life all of a sudden doubting they heard it just that quick...I aint as mad as you obviously:russ:....but im callin out all the nikkas who was so sure over the years that's suddenly quiet and unsure of theyself based on one mans confession....they scared to look crazy by insisting it does exist....Those of yall whofit the categoryof nikkas who been swearing on all that is holy that this exist,now after one confession of a random poster you doubt yourself completely,yall need to come here and apologize to yalls mamas,god,yalls kids and the hiphop community:mjpls:...nikkas swearin up and down on everything was the whole thing that gave this legs,and if one random confession make u not believe no more it means u wasn't that damn sure as u expressed in the first place and you wasted more peoples time then @upinhere:wtb:...@really might have gon crazy in here:mjlol:,but yall got em loookin even more crazy by not backin em up wit what yall been swearin for years:ufdup:....im disappointed in people who was 100% sure days ago doubting they minds so easily:why:.....but its all good,im leavin room for it to actually drop one day,or maybe never drop....the sure becoming unsure so quickly is a bad look for those still insisting we heard it though....no only does it show they was never that sure to begin wit,it shows people believing anything in full effect,which was the argument used aginst those sayin it did exist.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I found alot of my old data cds from back in the day...gonna see if i can find any rare mixtapes or underground tracks and compile a list...this thread has me realizing i should back up the back up of my music

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I found alot of my old data cds from back in the day...gonna see if i can find any rare mixtapes or underground tracks and compile a list...this thread has me realizing i should back up the back up of my music
And back up that backup. I got my music in 3 places (one of which is a fireproof safe). I ain't losing this tb I worked on for the past decade plus

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

@hustlemania
@desp
@Big Jo
@big business

"fukk yall nikkaz and who you hang wit, whateva
ill put the noose around yall neck and let yall hang together (HA!)
fukk yall nikkaz, yall make me sick
ya nickname should be condom how you be on my dikk
this is for my nikkaz so....fukk if i made yall hot
i aint no killa motherfukka but yall damn sure not
fukk the lox, fukk sheek styles and jay.." - sheek

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

@hustlemania
@desp
@Big Jo
@big business

I want to type something...but I see what you're doing MC....:pachaha:

Daps

@hustlemania
@desp
@Big Jo
@big business

now im confused.. :lupe:

edit: :mjlol: was that you fam..?

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Your response just let me know you weren't that deep in the NY mixtape scene back then....if you never heard that verse let alone the full song..y'all should just sit back and take in the info.....MC posted a snippet of one of the tracks that used to be on the ruff ryders fansite.....the snippet was on the website and also the full track..and even back then people were like wtf......MC is about to have everyone feel what we felt back then until we heard the full track

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

nah that was sheek. its a song called fukk the lox and some people interpreted it as sneek diss to the lox which then sheek would turn into d-block

it was from 1999, d-block was already here in 2000. there was a short period of time from 99-01 where the streets took notice to sheek not bein on tracks and kiss and styles always workin together. people wer like :usure: toward ther bein no beef cuz tracks like the one with CNN and trackmasters was blazin the streets with no sheek.

the song is not a diss imo

the full hook is

"fukk the lox, fukk sheek styles and jay, i hear that shyt everyday from the nikkaz around my way....
but we dont give a fukk, weeeeee dont give a fukk, fukk yall. my nikkazll touch yall my nikkaz'll bust yall.."

obviously when trife says "i used to be on the ruff ryder forum. i had the aaliyah diss and all the sheek louch diss songs" he is obviously lying

the jigga my nikka freestyle is to the fake aaliyah diss track as is this sheek song to the "sheek disses or lox disses" that trife is speakin on.

@TrifeGod i have no idea what u talkin about and havent for the past X amount of posts. all i know is u said u herd/had the aaliyah diss which makes you invalid.

the reason i didnt post the whole song up is so lyin nikkaz like you and all the rest cant have it.