Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

really

All Star
Daps
07ws7V4.png

wqS75KG.png

EJDZ7Ef.png

"Rock the boat, rock the boat// One less bytch in a Rocawear coat" | Rapmusic.com

Posts from rap music.com Way back in 2007.... 7 years ago.....

Goddamn @ DJ clue and other DJs falling for @up in here 's fake jada voice..... They couldn't tell????:mjlol:

Next nikkas is gonna say: Both those accounts are mine:russ:

I made 2 accounts on rapmusic.com in 2007, so I could prove @up in here 's lie wrong in 2014:blessed:

I'm a psychic nikkas!:shaq:

:deadmanny: @ nikkas being so BITTER that they didn't experience this moment in hip hop history, they'd rather take a PROVEN PATHOLOGICAL LIAR'S version of the story, over THOUSANDS of other random people on the internet:huhldup:

nikkas swearing on they life, and everything they hold holy...:ohlawd:.... But they rolling with the PROVEN sadistic liar that needs medication...

The bitterness and anger is REAL...:heh:

@HOEsleMania @PathlogicalLyingNutJob @ Any body else.....

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-thojpg.jpg

You fakkits don't make sense.... You're anger has turned into delusion....

It's truly a sad, yet highly entertaining, sight to see:blessed:

Get Right

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
07ws7V4.png

wqS75KG.png

EJDZ7Ef.png

"Rock the boat, rock the boat// One less bytch in a Rocawear coat" | Rapmusic.com

Posts from rap music.com Way back in 2007.... 7 years ago.....

Goddamn @ DJ clue and other DJs falling for @up in here 's fake jada voice..... They couldn't tell????:mjlol:

Next nikkas is gonna say: Both those accounts are mine:russ:

I made 2 accounts on rapmusic.com in 2007, so I could prove @up in here 's lie wrong in 2014:blessed:

I'm a psychic nikkas!:shaq:

:deadmanny: @ nikkas being so BITTER that they didn't experience this moment in hip hop history, they'd rather take a PROVEN PATHOLOGICAL LIAR'S version of the story, over THOUSANDS of other random people on the internet:huhldup:

nikkas swearing on they life, and everything they hold holy...:ohlawd:.... But they rolling with the PROVEN sadistic liar that needs medication...

The bitterness and anger is REAL...:heh:

@HOEsleMania @PathlogicalLyingNutJob @ Any body else.....

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-thojpg.jpg

You fakkits don't make sense.... You're anger has turned into delusion....

It's truly a sad, yet highly entertaining, sight to see:blessed:

calm-down.jpg

really

All Star
Daps
PQzYb1o.png

Reputable on Allhiphop

We all just making it up though.....:pachaha::pachaha:

#hilarious

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

holy shyt you nggaz is retarded

breh follow me. f o l l o w

dj clue and other djs are not random posters on the net. until one of them say so on social media or an interview you cannot use random posters to corroborate your story
On the real....I thought this was a joke like all the other threads on this line....

it is a joke. read the entire thread and if you cant then @up in here created this fake track.

This one has gone beyond jokes :pachaha:

Mufukkas at each other's throats in this thread :russ:

this shyt is truly hilarious.

really

All Star
Daps
Ok fukk it nikkas Imma keep this shyt 100 and tell you what REALLY happened.... I give up...

@up in here is not lying... and let me tell you WHY....

Since 2002, I'VE PERSONALLY MADE 10,000+++ forum accounts on VARIOUS message boards.... Some accounts have a few posts, some have THOUSANDS... I did this so I could just lie and try to make the rumor real... Even though up in here's audio (especially without the crowd) sounds faker than a 3 dollar bill made in China, it DON'T MATTER.... Clue still played that shyt.... Kay slay played it.... DJ's put it on they mixtapes... they couldn't tell the voice was fake... But I WAS THE ONLY ONE who heard this fake audio on the radio... And then I made all these accounts, and have been posting for 10 years of my life, pretending to be 10,000 people.... just so I could prove up in here's lie wrong 10 years later... Because I knew he'd reveal it some day.... I just knew it....

THIS IS THE REAL BREHS!!!!! The whole truth and nothing but the truth.... So help me GAWD:sadcam: