Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:whoa:

dont forget about the posters on the net he has been quoting.

we dont give a fukk about what they say either

quoting random people off the internet is real convincing :stopitslime:

@really bout to shoot the school up or some shyt. just let it go brehs

edit: I cant even tell who's being serious anymore. :mindblown:

Last edited:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Ok fukk it nikkas Imma keep this shyt 100 and tell you what REALLY happened.... I give up...

@up in here is not lying... and let me tell you WHY....

Since 2002, I'VE PERSONALLY MADE 10,000+++ forum accounts on VARIOUS message boards.... Some accounts have a few posts, some have THOUSANDS... I did this so I could just lie and try to make the rumor real... Even though up in here's audio (especially without the crowd) sounds faker than a 3 dollar bill made in China, it DON'T MATTER.... Clue still played that shyt.... Kay slay played it.... DJ's put it on they mixtapes... they couldn't tell the voice was fake... But I WAS THE ONLY ONE who heard this fake audio on the radio... And then I made all these accounts, and have been posting for 10 years of my life, pretending to be 10,000 people.... just so I could prove up in here's lie wrong 10 years later... Because I knew he'd reveal it some day.... I just knew it....

THIS IS THE REAL BREHS!!!!! The whole truth and nothing but the truth.... So help me GAWD:sadcam:

:russ::russ::russ:

33vyavc.png

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok fukk it nikkas Imma keep this shyt 100 and tell you what REALLY happened.... I give up...

@up in here is not lying... and let me tell you WHY....

Since 2002, I'VE PERSONALLY MADE 10,000+++ forum accounts on VARIOUS message boards.... Some accounts have a few posts, some have THOUSANDS... I did this so I could just lie and try to make the rumor real... Even though up in here's audio (especially without the crowd) sounds faker than a 3 dollar bill made in China, it DON'T MATTER.... Clue still played that shyt.... Kay slay played it.... DJ's put it on they mixtapes... they couldn't tell the voice was fake... But I WAS THE ONLY ONE who heard this fake audio on the radio... And then I made all these accounts, and have been posting for 10 years of my life, pretending to be 10,000 people.... just so I could prove up in here's lie wrong 10 years later... Because I knew he'd reveal it some day.... I just knew it....

THIS IS THE REAL BREHS!!!!! The whole truth and nothing but the truth.... So help me GAWD:sadcam:
Lol, breh do you know what a rumor is? It's when people talk shyt about things they don't actually know about. Like you said, thousands of people "heard" this track right? But not one single person has the track? The version you are claiming to have heard never existed. You don't gotta believe me, but I know you don't even believe yourself.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Lol, breh do you know what a rumor is? It's when people talk shyt about things they don't actually know about. Like you said, thousands of people "heard" this track right? But not one single person has the track? The version you are claiming to have heard never existed. You don't gotta believe me, but I know you don't even believe yourself.

I don't understand why these idiots cant take a moment to ask themselves this logical question...and then shut the fukk up

oh thats right its because they're lying about hearing the track and they know it

its a little scary though that this many people would lie about hearing a song that cleary doesnt exist lol

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
07ws7V4.png

wqS75KG.png

EJDZ7Ef.png

"Rock the boat, rock the boat// One less bytch in a Rocawear coat" | Rapmusic.com

Posts from rap music.com Way back in 2007.... 7 years ago.....

Goddamn @ DJ clue and other DJs falling for @up in here 's fake jada voice..... They couldn't tell????:mjlol:

Next nikkas is gonna say: Both those accounts are mine:russ:

I made 2 accounts on rapmusic.com in 2007, so I could prove @up in here 's lie wrong in 2014:blessed:

I'm a psychic nikkas!:shaq:

:deadmanny: @ nikkas being so BITTER that they didn't experience this moment in hip hop history, they'd rather take a PROVEN PATHOLOGICAL LIAR'S version of the story, over THOUSANDS of other random people on the internet:huhldup:

nikkas swearing on they life, and everything they hold holy...:ohlawd:.... But they rolling with the PROVEN sadistic liar that needs medication...

The bitterness and anger is REAL...:heh:

@HOEsleMania @PathlogicalLyingNutJob @ Any body else.....

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-thojpg.jpg

You fakkits don't make sense.... You're anger has turned into delusion....

It's truly a sad, yet highly entertaining, sight to see:blessed:

breh seriously just keep it moving. your posts look like some schizo shyt at this point.

really

All Star
Daps
I sent the thread to my boy, look what he said:
sj8QIVy.png

I called him right after that, he said it was on a tape from like 02 & that he had it on his computer & he gotta look for it :yeshrug:

Oh, yall thought yall had me after my confession:umad:

As for the nikkas who aren't even online like that that heard it.... I got another admission to make....

@Brooklynzson .... I AM YOUR HOME BOY.....

You wonder why some nights we supposed to go to the club, I just stand you up and shyt with no explanation? I have to get back to posting on my 10,000+++ forum accounts breh...:no:..... I'm so sorry bro, I know it's happened more than once... You get all liquored up on a Friday night, ready to hit the spot, and then I call you like "I got homework".... It was all a lie dawg.... It was all a lie!!!! fukk man I'm sorry bout that shyt.:sad:.... I'm not even who you think I am dog.. There are other people who have heard it that aren't online like that, I have to impersonate ALL OF THEM... I wear a mask everytime I see you blood... You couldn't tell how rubbery it looked...? I'm really sorry for trolling you all this long.... I ain't even black son... I'm mexasian... I got chink and beaner in me breh... Why you think everytime we eat Chinese, I be stealing your egg rolls... Or we go to taco bell, I be grabbin your chalupas... But WHEN WE GO TO MCDONALDS, I don't even be hungry... How the fukk you aint pick up on it breh...:facepalm: I'm really sorry bout all this shyt dog... I just hope you can still forgive me and accept me for the 5 foot tall mexasian guy I am (I wear stilts when I go see you)...

Please don't ban me breh.... I'm Sorry!!!:to:

Last edited: