Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
A wise man once said don't argue with fools.... cus folks from afar can't..... You know the rest.

I pray yall processors catch up one day. I'll be on to a Pentium 15 by the time yo slow ass hit 8:banderas:

n!gga you can't even remember to quote Hov properly from a song on a classic album, you want me to believe you rememeber a song that only a handful of people say they heard 10 years ago? :mjlol:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:lupe:

If this was any other poster I wouldn't believe it, but the homie Metaphysical name hold weight :gladbron:

:laugh: Chill dawg, he's saying he's got the tracks.

Nah he disrespected me when in my only 2 or 3 post in this thread stated I have heard the track amongst other countless rare freestyles from those days. In the same breathe I stated I lost almost everything from my HD when I was in college......the track is mos def real....
edit: i re-read his comment....i read it correctly..he just didnt put anything in quotations.....i thought he basically summarizing what he thought I meant...s'all good though

I remember in a styles P interview he menctioned it but I forgot exactly what he said...the interview was maybe 1 or 2 years ago...anywho I'm pretty sure if someone uploads it to youtube it will probably be taken down

really

All Star
Daps
:lupe:

If this was any other poster I wouldn't believe it, but the homie Metaphysical name hold weight :gladbron:

So in other words you give nikkas internet rank and pray to digital gods.... Translation: You a hoe ass nikka:win:(bytch)[DOUBLEPOST=1397510394][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nah he disrespected me when in my only 2 or 3 post in this thread stated I have heard the track amongst other countless rare freestyles from those days. In the same breathe I stated I lost almost everything from my HD when I was in college......the track is mos def real....

I remember in a styles P interview he menctioned it but I forgot exactly what he said...the interview was maybe 1 or 2 years ago...anywho I'm pretty sure if someone uploads it to youtube it will probably be taken down

Breh!

Pat+Riley.png

We all crazy, remember.... Lets play along:pachaha:..... The shyt never existed breh.... Because the proven pathological liar said so.... And HIS WORD is final....:mjlol:.... Court Adjourned!:blessed:

( I have to be dreaming, its no way you cats can be this retarded... I GENUINELY don't believe it..... *pinches self*.... Damn... they REALLY ARE that retarded:sadbron:)

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
edit: i re-read his comment....i read it correctly..he just didnt put anything in quotations.....i thought he basically summarizing what he thought I meant...s'all good though

lmao anyone else see a pattern here?

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

lmao anyone else see a pattern here?

Everyone is saying it's real with no proof. I get it. But I honestly don't care if you believe me or not. If you want me to find the interview I could but what would it prove? We the ones who have heard it don't have the track. I wasn't on SOHH or anything like that back in the day so I'm not really apart of that clique......

It's 2014...why hasn't anyone just asked Styles on Twitter? If he is a stand up nikka he isn't gonna lie to you ...I mean if y'all want it that bad maybe he can clarify what went down[DOUBLEPOST=1397510829][/DOUBLEPOST]
So in other words you give nikkas internet rank and pray to digital gods.... Translation: You a hoe ass nikka:win:(bytch)[DOUBLEPOST=1397510394][/DOUBLEPOST]

We all crazy, remember.... Lets play along:pachaha:..... The shyt never existed breh....
[/spoiler[/spoiler]

I see I guess lol...I'll just fall back..I'm good on this topic

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Ummm
Everyone is saying it's real with no proof. I get it. But I honestly don't care if you believe me or not. If you want me to find the interview I could but what would it prove? We the ones who have heard it don't have the track. I wasn't on SOHH or anything like that back in the day so I'm not really apart of that clique......

It's 2014...why hasn't anyone just asked Styles on Twitter? If he is a stand up nikka he isn't gonna lie to you ...I mean if y'all want it that bad maybe he can clarify what went down

ummmm someone on twitter already asked him if the track is real and he said absolutely not.

plus websites are picking up this story again so he'll be forced to thoroughly address it and shut you lying ass attention whores up for good.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
see all it takes is a little logic to shut lying attention whores up

and im still waiting for you to link me to that styles p interview (that doesnt exist)

Wait because I'm not looking for it. If it really peaks your interest you can look. If your trying to diss me to push me to prove my point, I'm not...clearly you don't understand me saying "I don't really care if you believe me".....

I think your running your brain in circles...you stated towards me yourself that Styles clearly said its not true...yet...you still want me to find proof that contradicts what Styles is sayin.......so am I lying is Styles lying? Guess you'll have to find out yourself right?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just spoke to Styles himself... nikka said the only copy of the Aaliyah diss was destroyed in the refrigerator they threw off the roof tryna kill :takedat:

But they gonna record a new diss record as soon as Jada finish blowing some hookah.. he gon come through in a whip the color of Jimmy Super Fly Snuka

:troll:

But in all seriousness... i dont doubt the possibility of this shyt actually existing.. history has been getting rewritten for ever. What makes you think it cant happen present day?:leostare:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
@desp thanks breh. this ngga @TrifeGod is a fckin idiot, i clearly said i was gonna upload snippets

the honest to god is nggaz like him and all the rest of these liars dont deserve rare material. nggaz callin me emotional cuz im callin them liars.

we now live in the age where calling someone a liar is almost a shame unto yourself

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Wait because I'm not looking for it. If it really peaks your interest you can look. If your trying to diss me to push me to prove my point, I'm not...clearly you don't understand me saying "I don't really care if you believe me".....

I think your running your brain in circles...you stated towards me yourself that Styles clearly said its not true...yet...you still want me to find proof that contradicts what Styles is sayin.......so am I lying is Styles lying? Guess you'll have to find out yourself right?

"If you want me to find the interview I could but what would it prove?"

-@trifegod

if you have know of an interview where styles p confirms the track being real then that would prove the track is real YOU fukkING IDIOT

since he is a stand up dude and all like you said

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
"If you want me to find the interview I could but what would it prove?"
-@trifegod

if you have know of an interview where styles p confirms the track being real then that would prove the track is real YOU fukkING IDIOT

since he is a stand up dude and all like you said

"I could" isn't the same as "I will." Nor did I go into detail on what Styles said. What else?

Also it seems MC is going to upload a "snippet." You should address him also when he arrives on the forum.