Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So all yall who swear yall heard it all this time admit you been bullshyttin for 10 years just like that huh:mjpls:? Let people make you think you crazy like One Who Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest brehs:mjlol:. Where yall at now?yall was so passionate,puttin it on ya mamas and kids lives:wow:...how can you be that damn sure than all of a sudden one little confession make you doubt yourself 100%:patrice:. Well just have to wait and see,i think we all got at least another 40 years to live,lets use it constructively,but if you come across a old scarred up mixtape,please pop that shyt in and see what you find:myman:.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka...

You need to calm the fukk down.

It's not that serious and you over there hitting your keyboard with super-villian like fury

Nobody care who the fukk you are, how long you been on sohh, how long you been on the coli, or AllHipHop.

You are the only nikka in here with your weak claims, Styles is a stand up dude and he said it don't exist then thats it.

Fukk....

:laff:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta quote this one one more time....

While he was sitting on the cleaner [fake] audio the WHOLE TIME.....:bryan:

In all seriousness bro, they really do have shyt for the sickness you have. You don't have to live the rest of your life out like this homie.

I've been online for 20 years.... And not ONCE have I lied bout some fukk shyt that don't need to be lied about... let alone carry it on for 10 years... Then continue to lie in this thread like you did... Justifying the lies with long paragraphs and constant questioning of the lie you supposedly started FROM THE JUMP.... (and now you STILL lying....)

I'm just now seeing all your posts, is why I'm quoting you NOW. (It's a long thread, I didn't read it all)

You need some REAL help breh... Normal people don't do shyt like this and then try to pretend they started the rumor in the first place:leostare:

These fantasies you having going to turn into dementia or alzheimer's down the line... GET HELP HOW while you young breh... I really care.

Try some cognitive therapy or bipolar meds... Something to help you with this lying disease and mental sickness you have.

I truly hope you pull through it homie. I'm praying for ya.:salute:
Breh, you may be right and I think you can help me. I'm sure if you just post up the aaliyah diss song from the mixtape over the "that nikka jigga" beat that you claim you heard it would go a long way in helping me get through this. Please breh, help a brother out, i know that you can do it. i have faith in you breh. please, be the hand that helps

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
You know what, I think I still have like 2 or 3 street war mixtapes from back then...When I get home i'ma look for them and listen to the lox vs beanie and state property tracks and see what it is.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I used to have this track.

no ngga your lyin ass didnt.

.the website had some of sheek louch freestyles when he was in his prime..and im talkin about freestyles where he shytted on jada and styles .....he had dis roman candles scheme that was just godly...that track is long gone tho

i got all that. ima tease yall wit snippets cuz yall def aint eatin off my plate

:lupe:

Looks like we have a new track to search for

ima upload a snippet
there some Memphis Bleek freestyle with some group the CO D's over Shyne 'Bad Boyz',

i got that shyt. my first thread on SOHH was about styles p and memphis bleeks promo/snippet tapes

wen i find it i have no prob uppin the whle thing. the sheek shyt is another story tho

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
no ngga your lyin ass didnt.

i got all that. ima tease yall wit snippets cuz yall def aint eatin off my plate

ima upload a snippet

i got that shyt. my first thread on SOHH was about styles p and memphis bleeks promo/snippet tapes

wen i find it i have no prob uppin the whle thing. the sheek shyt is another story tho

MC Emotional. How am I teasing everyone with "snippets" when I don't have any snippets? I don't even have the tracks anymore. You emotional.

Edit: The Internet Supposedly Found Audio Of That Styles P "Rock The Boat/Rocawear Coat" Line Allegedly Aimed At Aaliyah | The Smoking Section
:dead:

Edit 2: Also are nikkas lookin' for a track where P specifically says Aaliyah? Or are they referring to the diss track where he says they can be next dead bytch in a R.O.C coat? I wasn't watching this thread like that...

Last edited:

really

All Star
Daps
So all yall who swear yall heard it all this time admit you been bullshyttin for 10 years just like that huh:mjpls:? Let people make you think you crazy like One Who Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest brehs:mjlol:. Where yall at now?yall was so passionate,puttin it on ya mamas and kids lives:wow:...how can you be that damn sure than all of a sudden one little confession make you doubt yourself 100%:patrice:. Well just have to wait and see,i think we all got at least another 40 years to live,lets use it constructively,but if you come across a old scarred up mixtape,please pop that shyt in and see what you find:myman:.

Who doubting theyself fukk nikka?

It's not even no point talking to yall cats.... Half yall nikkas seriously slow as shyt, don't even mean no disrespect... Yall processors up top just slow... nikkas got pentium 2's I'm rocking a pentium 8... I guess I cant be mad when nikkas just too fukkin slow to have common sense:heh:

Imma say it one last time: I said the uploaded audio was FAKE in my first post, but that I STILL heard the REAL one, nikka comes and ADMITS it was fake (I was right), and now I'm "doubting myself":wtf:...... .

A wise man once said don't argue with fools.... cus folks from afar can't..... You know the rest.

I pray yall processors catch up one day. I'll be on to a Pentium 15 by the time yo slow ass hit 8:banderas:

really

All Star
Daps
Dead @ this nikka making a fake diss 10 years ago (like NOBODY else could have did that too AFTER the rumor came out)

So now nikkas know for 1,000000% HE originated the rumor:heh:

Some of yall are truly sad, retarded, mentally slow imbeciles:win:

Last edited: