Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
ok, so everyone who has ever claimed to have heard this song or any variation of it other than what i posted here is full of shyt because it never exsisted. how do I know? I started the muthafukking rumor over 10 years ago. Thats right. the same song you here in this thread is the same song I personally posted on the roc-a-fella and the ruff ryders fan forums back in the days. me and my friend did the shyt initially to piss off some roc-a-fella fans. i did the voice of both jada and styles and my friend mixed it to sound authentic. we used three different crowds, not looped but chopped and layered over each other. we was suprised they actually thought it was real but we took it down not long after we put it up. we had it hosted on a webpage so folks could listen but not download, it could have been geocities or something. my homie handled that part. so yeah after we took it down we saw all these posts about the song pop up on other forums and we used to laugh our asses off. we watched as it changed from what it was to somehow being over "jigga my nikka" (which is at least another swizz beat), to being a dj clue exclusive over "jigga that nikka" on a mixtape that was only available on casette. people started quoting it and changing up the lyrics and shyt. but its not real. none of it. styles never dissed aaliyah. you know how every rumor has an origin, well this is how this one started. it was a joke that people took for real and just kept growing. i watched this shyt unfold and yeah i felt kinda bad about it but people insisted that they heard it

so yeah everyone who has ever claimed they heard it or have it or had it is full of shyt because its impossible because it simply doesn't exist. i once did post this same track on sohh and someone may have copped it off there but thats the only other time it has ever been on the net. there is no other version. the rumor is all just people making up shyt based on a few people hearing this very same track over 10 years ago on an internet forum. i was actually suprised i still had it cause it was on my other computer and when i transfered files to my laptop that was one of em (that part is true). but yeah. there is no dj clue mixtape exclusive of styles p dissing aaliyah. sorry breh's, santa clause aint real.

Nah, I'm giving applause to @up in here

This is some top-level, world-wide reaching troll level status.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Breh u won ... the entire internet is yours ... 'Gratz

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
The more that gets exposed , the deeper this shyt gets.

Anybody got the Oh Boy verse from Jay-Z that supposedly got deleted. :troll:

nah b i made that rumor up 12 years ago :troll:

there was a verse floating around the net, i made it up for the laughs tho :troll:

all yall that swear u heard it, i got you :troll:

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens
Yeah, i heard the unedited version before, my boy who said he got the rocawear coat shyt said that he heard came across the unedited version while looking for the rocawear coat joint. I doubt he's gonna find it or wanna continue looking, he said he got so many mixtapes & a lot of them don't even have titles, just track numbers and shyt.

Man, it's been a crazy few hours but I got in contact with my homie from highschool, whom I haven't talked to in years, and asked him at 4:00 a.m. if what we're discussing is true and he said yes without so much as a hesitation.

Didn't even tell him that there's this conspiracy around it or whatever. :ld:

He mentioned that it might have been on a DJ KAY SLAY tape. This seems credible seeing as how Kay Slay would be more likely than DJ Clue to have the exclusive seeing as he is the Drama King and is a neutral party in the whole beef situation.

If I was Styles P I'd lie about saying the line as well if it was edited out and no one has produced evidence. :manny:

Regarding this track that this dude posted in here imitating Jada and Styles, I've never heard that track in my life until stumbling into this thread yestreday so I don't know what the fukk that's about and why people are using that to debunk the existence of the real bar. :yeshrug:

@hustlemania did provide some good evidence by reaching out to that dude who owns the tapes :patrice: however if what my old classmate mentioned is true about it being in the possession of Kay Slay at one point, that's where the truth would be.

This is either really a great hoax (which I refuse to believe because I heard it outside of it being rumored and hyped to be fake or not) or one of those little dark secrets nikkas take to their graves.

Don't forget at the time speaking out about Aaliyah's death was done by a couple different people who were cold about it, such as Star who, like Kay Slay worked for Hot 97 so that's another sign pointing to Kay Slay in a way :leostare:

Man...like I said...it being a conspiracy, and not existing, is new to me and this is the Twilight Zone :pachaha:

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
again... every mixtape that came out in that era is ON THE INTERNET, especially kay slay since he's the one that leaked ETHER and took over clue's spot

GIVE IT UP

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
got damn, with the amount of Coli analysts in here, we'd be better off searching for flight MH370

:dead:

But if this audio is real, SP the Ghost better have A LOT of answers to Aaliyah's family

really

All Star
Daps
Man, it's been a crazy few hours but I got in contact with my homie from highschool, whom I haven't talked to in years, and asked him at 4:00 a.m. if what we're discussing is true and he said yes without so much as a hesitation.

Didn't even tell him that there's this conspiracy around it or whatever. :ld:

He mentioned that it might have been on a DJ KAY SLAY tape. This seems credible seeing as how Kay Slay would be more likely than DJ Clue to have the exclusive seeing as he is the Drama King and is a neutral party in the whole beef situation.

If I was Styles P I'd lie about saying the line as well if it was edited out and no one has produced evidence. :manny:

Regarding this track that this dude posted in here imitating Jada and Styles, I've never heard that track in my life until stumbling into this thread yestreday so I don't know what the fukk that's about and why people are using that to debunk the existence of the real bar. :yeshrug:

@hustlemania did provide some good evidence by reaching out to that dude who owns the tapes :patrice: however if what my old classmate mentioned is true about it being in the possession of Kay Slay at one point, that's where the truth would be.

This is either really a great hoax (which I refuse to believe because I heard it outside of it being rumored and hyped to be fake or not) or one of those little dark secrets nikkas take to their graves.

Don't forget at the time speaking out about Aaliyah's death was done by a couple different people who were cold about it, such as Star who, like Kay Slay worked for Hot 97 so that's another sign pointing to Kay Slay in a way :leostare:

Man...like I said...it being a conspiracy, and not existing, is new to me and this is the Twilight Zone :pachaha:

When I say the EXACT SAME shyt that its in the red, nikkas tell me to "give it up".... When you say it, you get daps @HOEsleMania

I been ignoring the clown ass nikka cus I could upload the original audio and he'd say it aint real. He's that ticked off. fukk you homie I aint reading shyt you talking bout, you dellusional and your emotions deep in this shyt (like a bytch)

You dap a nikka that is in here COSIGNING EVERYTHING I SAY...:bryan:

So what I'm a little cocky with mine..... Do you hate KG cus his personality aint like Tim Duncan? You fukkin herb ass clown ass bytch ass nikka:bryan::bryan:

Props on killing these nikkas breh to the one I quoted. This shyt has been real fun.

nikkas is seriously believing a pathological liar that probably BEATS HIS D*CK thinking bout these lies he telling... That boy is truly SICK in his mind, no bullshyt.

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
This dude still talking like he brought out facts and proof of the audio exisiting :dead:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
lol

if styles said something that controversial on a song just about everyone would remember EXACTLY on what tape they heard and EXACTLY what styles said but all you get is a bunch of:

"I think it was on a kay slay tape errr uhhh or it could have been clue"

or

"i think he said rock the boat or maybe it was row row row your boat dont quote me"

lol foh

i'll say it again

if dozens (at least) of people claim to have heard it on different occasions you would undoubtedly be able to find the song.....since all you people lying about hearing it have a mysterious friend who has the mixtape stashed somewhere in their basement, you mean to tell me not one of you can get the imaginary tape in your possession? lmao stop just stop

really

All Star
Daps
Gotta quote this one one more time....

Goddamn. :ohhh:

This shyts crazy. I wanna trust my ears cause this shyt sound too real to me, but we got two expert opinions telling me otherwise. Is there any way to clean up the sound so it's more clear cause it sounds like them to me. Plus the idea if someone sitting down and putting this shyt together all them years ago just boggles my mind

While he was sitting on the cleaner [fake] audio the WHOLE TIME.....:bryan:

In all seriousness bro, they really do have shyt for the sickness you have. You don't have to live the rest of your life out like this homie.

I've been online for 20 years.... And not ONCE have I lied bout some fukk shyt that don't need to be lied about... let alone carry it on for 10 years... Then continue to lie in this thread like you did... Justifying the lies with long paragraphs and constant questioning of the lie you supposedly started FROM THE JUMP.... (and now you STILL lying....)

I'm just now seeing all your posts, is why I'm quoting you NOW. (It's a long thread, I didn't read it all)

You need some REAL help breh... Normal people don't do shyt like this and then try to pretend they started the rumor in the first place:leostare:

These fantasies you having going to turn into dementia or alzheimer's down the line... GET HELP HOW while you young breh... I really care.

Try some cognitive therapy or bipolar meds... Something to help you with this lying disease and mental sickness you have.

I truly hope you pull through it homie. I'm praying for ya.:salute:

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
it would be dope though if one of these people lying about hearing the styles p aaliyah diss would just man up and say they actually never heard it or what they heard 10 years ago was that fake concert audio that @up in here made

never understood why people lie about having/hearing something exclusive

you know you're going to get exposed eventually