Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any real Lox die hard fans would have known that shyt wasn't no damn Styles even with the crowd in the background. I spotted that fake shyt from the start. I aint even bother to listen to Jadakiss voice. Just wanted to see what Styles had to say so i skipped to his part and right away, i knew this shyt sounded like someone that don't know how to flow just yet. Good joke though.

All those talking shyt about taking this down b4 it gets to the "major outlets" should get banned. We r the majors…. fukk the rest….

Daps
Brehs I quoted... Listen to this new audio without the crowd, and tell me what drugs you were on when you thought that sounded like Jada and Styles.... I NEED some of that shyt:usure:.....

Or, Maybe yall actually heard the REAL version?:shaq:

(could grab 1,000 other quotes, too lazy)

nikkas singling me out cus they hate my Lebron trolling..:mjlol:.... Like 20 other nikkas aint riding with me:blessed:
you so outta your element, you cant even decipher whos trolling you.. and, who isnt.. :mjlol:

just let it rest, fam.. it dont exist.. you just want it to..

if you took half the energy you did going off the walls in here, im sure you could find SOMEONE.. ANYONE.. who has the audio.. i just posted proof of a guy whos known as a premier hip-hop mixttape historian.. been in countless editorials, all over the world and even gives DJs who lost rare gems- material back(sometimes, at a cost :ld:)..

if he doesnt have it.. has been collecting mixtapes for longer than you probably been alive.. why are you still incessantly arguing that it exists..? until you can prove otherwise.. with audio.. no one believes you.. especially the way you're reacting..

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next April, we should leak the Original Ether song where Nas talks about Jigga getting hit with a bottle by Pun. My man is a a&r for Columbia. he use to work with Stoute. He's trying to get me that along with the fukk Hot 97 song by Friday and i'll save it to my hard drive and upload it for ya. But we can't leak it until Next April when he quits his position.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next April, we should leak the Original Ether song where Nas talks about Jigga getting hit with a bottle by Pun. My man is a a&r for Columbia. he use to work with Stoute. He's trying to get me that along with the fukk Hot 97 song by Friday and i'll save it to my hard drive and upload it for ya. But we can't leak it until Next April when he quits his position.

Make another thread.

really

All Star
Daps
Any real Lox die hard fans would have known that shyt wasn't no damn Styles even with the crowd in the background. I spotted that fake shyt from the start. I aint even bother to listen to Jadakiss voice. Just wanted to see what Styles had to say so i skipped to his part and right away, i knew this shyt sounded like someone that don't know how to flow just yet. Good joke though.

All those talking shyt about taking this down b4 it gets to the "major outlets" should get banned. We r the majors…. fukk the rest….

Check my post history breh... I was the first to call that shyt out as FAKE... Rest of these clowns was EATING IT UP. #diehard

Now nikkas is flat out ignoring the facts in this thread cus I clowned em... Truly hysterical
:mjlol: (And sad at the same damn time smh)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
@really breh you gotta chill... we understand your point of view at this point. this track was fake, you believe there's still a real track out there. :yeshrug: life goes on.

Daps
Check my post history breh... I was the first to call that shyt out as FAKE... Rest of these clowns was EATING IT UP. #diehard

Now nikkas is flat out ignoring the facts in this thread cus I clowned em... Truly hysterical
:mjlol: (And sad at the same damn time smh)
just like you flat out ignoring my posts, telling you what you claimed you heard clearly- doesnt exist.. :ld:

facts are laid out all through the last few pages.. you're the only one that has yet to show a burden of ANY proof.. you though his was fake..? ok.. he showed you it was.. dude even upped the OG audio..

now, since thats outta the way.. where is your proof.. i dropped a legitimate source, who claims even he doesnt have it.. funny how you glared over that.. :heh: until YOU have PROOF, just let it go.. you usually come across as a cool poster, but you seriously just playing yourself in this thread..

really

All Star
Daps
Yeah. I almost want to believe its real but you have definitely shown reasonable doubt in this case. My dude Styles P might just get off this time

What Is a Pathological Liar?
A pathological liar lies compulsively and impulsively, almost without thinking about the consequences of his action. He lies regularly on a spontaneous basis even if he gains no benefit from it, or even if he traps himself into it. A pathological liar cannot control his impulse to lie and it is usually a self-defeating trait.

Causes of Pathological lying
One may develop into a pathological liar because of:

• A personality disorder (sociopathic, histrionic, narcissistic, or borderline personality)
  • Dysfunctional families
  • Physical or sexual abuse during childhood
  • Substance abuse
  • Disorders in impulse control (pathological gambling, kleptomania, compulsive shopping)
  • Neuropsychological abnormalities (learning disabilities, mental retardation, etc.)
  • Suggestible or accommodating personality traits

===========================

Did your daddy touch you as a child my nikka? #WhatHappenedTho?
o3va.png

Seriously, seek help my G.... You're a fukked up case breh.

really

All Star
Daps
Oh shyt, I didn't expect folks to start biting (fukkin AHH fakkits). I woulda tagged it with thecoli drop but I ain't at home now, but if y'all already got a version with the drop I might just take mines down

It's funny them boxden bytches is mad, I'm 95% sure that's where I got it in the first place since that was the main place I used to get songs from back when. But I coulda got it from a ruff ryders fan forum or even Wu-tang corp or the nas forum or something. Idk. I used to lurk a lot of sites just for downloads but I wasn't active in discussions. One thing I do remember is not listening to this much cause the sound quality is so bad and there were so many other better disses that I didn't pay much mind to this one.

As far as just posting this now, I thought this was just like the European Jay shyts, where most folks ain't had it but you could find it. I mostly didn't go into the threads about this topic because like i said, i mostly just lurked for new tracks so i had no reason to check those threads. but I do remember posting on SOHH that i had it on my old computer but folks just played it off like jokes. But I really did have it on my old computer along with a whole lotta other shyt that I never moved to my laptop. But I had since then moved most of it and so I seen this thread and put up the track. And that's it basically

Look familiar??? nikka already told a long ass :duck: already in this thread.... And now I'm supposed to believe his NEW ONE:laff:

#TheyGotMedicineForThat #GetTheHelpYouNeed

----------------------------------

A pathological liar lies compulsively and impulsively, almost without thinking about the consequences of his action. He lies regularly on a spontaneous basis even if he gains no benefit from it, or even if he traps himself into it. A pathological liar cannot control his impulse to lie and it is usually a self-defeating trait.

• A personality disorder (sociopathic, histrionic, narcissistic, or borderline personality)
  • Dysfunctional families
  • Substance abuse
  • Disorders in impulse control (pathological gambling, kleptomania, compulsive shopping)
  • Neuropsychological abnormalities (learning disabilities, mental retardation, etc.)

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
just like you flat out ignoring my posts, telling you what you claimed you heard clearly- doesnt exist.. :ld:

facts are laid out all through the last few pages.. you're the only one that has yet to show a burden of ANY proof.. you though his was fake..? ok.. he showed you it was.. dude even upped the OG audio..

now, since thats outta the way.. where is your proof.. i dropped a legitimate source, who claims even he doesnt have it.. funny how you glared over that.. :heh: until YOU have PROOF, just let it go.. you usually come across as a cool poster, but you seriously just playing yourself in this thread..
Fixed this post so bruh could understand it

really

All Star
Daps
If this shyt fake and y'all wanna ban me, honestly I'll take the charge. But on the real, I tought this shyt was the real deal and obviously i wasnt the only one cause alot of folks who heard it with their own ears thought the same thing. If I thought the shyt was fake I woulda been dropped it on April fools or even made my own thread about it, or tried to make some dough off it cause I know people was offering. When homie said he wanted to analyse it further I sent him the original, cause im interested to know too. This shyts crazy to me. I never claimed to have recorded it myself, I got this shyt off the Internet a long time ago and it being fake didn't even cross my mind. On the one hand, it sounds like them to me and if someone was gonna fake it I dont know why they would do both Jada and Styles instead of just Styles, but on the other hand, like dude was saying it couldn't have been recorded on a phone because its in stereo and not mono. I was kinda hoping that he could clear the audio further to really confirm one way of the other, but of course there is only so much you can do.

• Dysfunctional families
  • Substance abuse

===========================

Daddy touchin all on yo body.... You a sick mothafukka breh
o3va.png

#HelpUpInHere

#HeNeedsUsRightNow

@Brooklynzson .... Lets set up a paypal account get this nikka some medicine breh... This shyt aint right:to:

Last edited:

really

All Star
Daps
Goddamn. :ohhh:

This shyts crazy. I wanna trust my ears cause this shyt sound too real to me, but we got two expert opinions telling me otherwise. Is there any way to clean up the sound so it's more clear cause it sounds like them to me. Plus the idea if someone sitting down and putting this shyt together all them years ago just boggles my mind.

You boggle my mind. You sick mothafukka.

Get help my G. You're screwey and don't even know it.
o3va.png

Only thing I wanna know is were you born retarded or did ya pops fukk you in the ass:yeshrug:

#HelpUpInHere .... #HeIsNotWell

============================

• Dysfunctional families
  • Substance abuse

Daps
Fixed this post so bruh could understand it
dude avoiding my posts like the plague.. :mjlol:

anyone else notice how now that its debunked, and proven to be a fake/troll story when homie posting the OG audio.. no one else has come back in here claiming they heard it previously anymore :lupe: