Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Whether his story is true or not, the coli should interview @up in here

All of this would make for a good story that I'm sure the net would love to read. It has been a legend for a decade now...

Honestly though, folks gonna keep on believing what they wanna believe, this shyt grew a lot bigger than what it was initially. If I knew it was gonna go down like it did I woulda made sure we documented everything. We was new to the internet and was just doing this shyt as jokes. It's lucky I even still had the audio files after my old computer died on me. But yeah, it is what it is.

audio interview aint nobody tryna read

Daps
@really bruh chill out, you going ham for no reason...the shyt was a joke.
its over.. :banderas:
Hold up, while you tweeting dude, you gotta ask him to up the Let the LOX Go tape :lupe: He posted on the blog about having them but I don't think he ever upped it.
dude said the "Let The Lox Go" mixtape does in fact exist, and DJ Self is who dropped it..

anyone know how to post screenshots from iPhone..? :dahell:

really

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: I don't know what to believe anymore.

Read all my posts... The logic will hit you sooner rather than later:pachaha:

Set a big enough mouse trap, you gon catch the rat eventually:heh:

Now nikkas gonna IGNORE THIS and pretend like this nikka didn't HELP my argument by posting the audio without the crowd... nikkas is HOT with me right now so they doing anything to cape for the fraud:cape:

I played good cop / Bad cop on the nikka, got em to post the audio without the crowd, and it solidified my story:ufdup::myman:

GODDAMN you got played nikka..... roflmbao

And U O E N O it:bryan:

Quoted for Emphasis

:win:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
As someone who had every hood smack DVD etc..

As someone who went to canal St EVERY Friday and spent 30-50 dollars on mix CDs

That shyt does not exist. From 2000-2005 my life was compiling rap music and driving around smoking weed listening to it.

I was on the mixtapes so so so heavy. I'll quote songs from shellz and posta boy word for word. Sorry. That freestyle did not slip pass me. The only thing that was ever edited was Jada I'll see to it you visit your man's girl.. I know a few DJ's put the motorcycle sound over that bar

really

All Star
Daps
@Brooklynzson , post that fake ass audio for ya homie (the one without the crowd), and post a screenshot of his reply:dead:

nikka gon be like: "nikka I would have to be on fukkin LSD, Molly, Crack, Mad Dog, Bed Bugs, and Purple Cali kush at the SAME DAMN TIME for me to have listened to that shyt and thought THAT was jada and styles....:childplease:..... The nikka trolling you, THAT'S not what I heard"

I got all my coli cash and $100 bucks paypal his response goes something like that...:win:

really

All Star
Daps
"Rock the boat, rock the boat, one less bytch in a Rocawear coat"
It's on my old computer, I will post it a little later, when I set up.

I heard that shyt from someone's CD player. No lie. :dwillhuh:

I swear to god I'm not lying..I was locked up,it was either late 2001/ early 02, and everybody was talking about that verse on my deck,so the c.o actually brought the tape from his crib & played the shyt for us..I'm not trying to be funny or fukk with y'all or anything..

But it is strange that NOBODY has the shyt now...and no it's not a internet myth becuz nikkas in the hood was talking about that shyt too..mof,y'all should go out and ask a old head in the streets about that verse,and I bet they'll say they heard the shyt too

I been sayin this shyt was real when nikkas made that thread on sohh

Heard that shyt on one of them street wars mixtapes back in the day

Brehs I quoted... Listen to this new audio without the crowd, and tell me what drugs you were on when you thought that sounded like Jada and Styles.... I NEED some of that shyt:usure:.....

Or, Maybe yall actually heard the REAL version?:shaq:

(could grab 1,000 other quotes, too lazy)

nikkas singling me out cus they hate my Lebron trolling..:mjlol:.... Like 20 other nikkas aint riding with me:blessed:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read all my posts... The logic will hit you sooner rather than later:pachaha:

Quoted for Emphasis

:win:
Breh, if you really want to prove that you are right, all you have to do is post up the mixtape track with Styles dissing Aaliyah over the "that nikka Jigga" beat. That's all you have to do. Now you and I both know that is impossible, however, since that is what you are claiming is the truth, all you have to do is post it. Can you do it?[DOUBLEPOST=1397490287][/DOUBLEPOST]
im sure it will turn up out of the blue soon :troll: im sure of it need to perfect the jigga voice
Y'all crazy

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:shaq: upping now

Excited-kid-birthday_zps778979ec.gif

really

All Star
Daps
fact
[fakt] Show IPA
noun
something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gatherfacts about plant growth.
something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.

-----------------------

Fact: The nikka lied when he made his fake version 10 years ago

Fact: The nikka lied just 3 days ago, when he posted his fake audio and said it was the REAL audio

Fact: No one in here can PROVE I've told any lies in this thread.

Homie been telling lies for over a decade.... I used to go to school with a fukk nikka like you...:banderas:

Believe something a habitual liar / troll says like its impossible for him to still be lying / trolling brehs:heh:

I can legit see the nikka making a thread 10 years from now, "IF I did it".... and nikkas gonna be in the thread like:krs::krs::popcorn:

Is that your plan my nikka?:heh:

#Gullible #Pathetic

Last edited: