Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
just hit up @TapeMasta on Twitter.. i just did.. dude has almost every mixtape, from waaaaaaaaaay back.. if he doesnt have it, or heard it- this thread should just rest in the rafters..

dont know why i didn't think of this yesterday.. but, we can either put to rest.. or, strengthen @really claim off one tweet..
Hold up, while you tweeting dude, you gotta ask him to up the Let the LOX Go tape :lupe: He posted on the blog about having them but I don't think he ever upped it.

Daps
dont know how to post photos from my iphone, but i just posted the screenshot to the-coli Twitter..

dude said he doesnt have it.. id take his word, over anyone elses.. especially regarding mixtapes..

*waits for "b..b..but.. that doesnt mean it doesnt exist.. :sadbron:"

if you know who TapeMasta is, its safe to say he would've claimed to've heard it, or spoke on its origins.. heres a clip of dudes collection, his site and an interview he did on my peoples show..

his site: Pushin' Tapes

podcast he did with some of my folks: BBOX Radio | #1328: Pushin' Tapes (Promotional Use Only) (Special Guest: Tapemasta) | Enjoy and Be Educated

yall can keep arguing, i got all the confirmation needed about this situation in the last 20min..

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
^You can even make it anonymous by doing an email interview (in case he wishes to remain anonymous).

You could interview the skeptics too. It would make for a great story :wow:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether his story is true or not, the coli should interview @up in here

All of this would make for a good story that I'm sure the net would love to read. It has been a legend for a decade now...
Honestly though, folks gonna keep on believing what they wanna believe, this shyt grew a lot bigger than what it was initially. If I knew it was gonna go down like it did I woulda made sure we documented everything. We was new to the internet and was just doing this shyt as jokes. It's lucky I even still had the audio files after my old computer died on me. But yeah, it is what it is.