Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

really

All Star
Daps
ok, this shyt is getting beyond ridiculous. here is the track with no crowd.

i really dont see the point of this but why the fukk not.

:deadmanny: @ this nikka sounding ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like Styles Or Jada....:laff:

There is NO WAY IN HELL I would've listened to this shyt 10 years ago, and thought that was Styles... YOu sound nothing like him breh, you SOUND like an impersonator:mjlol:

Ok guys, for those who not gonna notice:

What this nikka is trying to do is finally produce this audio, so HE CAN PRETEND like he started the hoax... Motive: Internet Fame.

As I said before, you corroborated my story about your shyt sounding fake as fukk and about it not sounding like what I HEARD... The fact nikkas had to put the SQUEEZE on you to post this audio in the first place is suspicious in itself, but I'll let you keeplying to these nikkas... You fooling a FEW of them....

1) nikka got tired of hearing the rumors

2) nikka made a fake audio to troll nikkas

3) Now nikka wants to pretend he STARTED the rumor.

Big difference between starting a rumor and fueling a rumor. You put the crowd noises over it because you knew that shyt wouldn't sound NOTHING like Jada and Styles without it, so you had to mask it...:lolbron:

But like I said you gonna continue to fool a few dumb naive nikkas.... I'm not one of them.:win:

Daps
Breh, fukk that we ain't going out like that...

Tell the nikka you gonna take up PayPal donations and give if to the nikka if he can produce the track...

The way these crazy mothafukkas acting, you got at least 200 people that would donate $10 to the cause... That's 2 stacks for him to find that track....

Hell, 500... Maybe a 1000 nikkas would donate to the cause....

That's 5 to 10 stacks for ya mans.... I know I got my $10 ready...

PS if the track is produced I'll donate $40 to $50... I'd like a complimentary moderator position... First thing I'd do is ban up in here....

Joking bout that last part.... But not really:demonic:
real sh!t.. its over, breh..

dude just produced the original audio.. there aint much else to see here..

also.. i just hit someone up whos known to have literally, EVERY mixtape ever made.. dudes been on countless shows since the early 90s talking about exclusives, how folks hit him up for old sh!t even they dont have anymore, etc.. ill hit this thread back up, when he hits me back..

if he dont got it, heard it or can get his hands on this Styles diss you've been claiming.. it simply, just dont exist..

stay tuned..

really

All Star
Daps
Lets do a quick rundown:

@up in here said he edited in the fake audience sounds.... I said the fake audience sounds weren't in the version I heard - Check

He did the "and this aint dissing aaliyah" line, and I said this line was never in the original - Check

I said his audio sounded fake as fukk.... Now, he's admitting it was fake as fukk - Check

I could go on....

Welp.... @up in here , looks like you did all the work for me.... You LITERALLY corroborated every. fukking. thing. I. said....:heh:

Thanks a lot for the look my nikka:salute:

But somehow, you "exposed me":bryan:

Quoted for Emphasis

The song I HEARD (which I said 5 pages back)

fukk rockin the boat
Shoulda road the boat
That's just one less bytch in a rocawear coat

The fact that the nikka posted an audio that sounded NOTHING like Styles / Jada without the crowd noises and had the lyrics TOTALLY WRONG just proves my fukking point.... I do appreciate the confirmation though:win:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I'm still waiting for @really to post the track :mjlol:

He going awfully hard for some shyt he could never prove. For 10 years cats been saying they heard the real track, he thinks just because he starts using different text sizes and colors in his posts that it makes him more believable? :mjlol:

really

All Star
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

im fukking crying at the jada voice

I'm fukking crying also:laff:

It sounds NOTHING Like Either one of them:mjlol:

I listened to the Lox RELIGIOUSLY back in the day, there is no way on fukking EARTH I would've heard this bullshyt and confused it for them...:bryan::bryan:

DEAD @ nikkas would've listened to this shyt 10 years ago and SERIOUSLY thought that was Jada and Styles.... This nikka just HELPED my argument with this fukkery:blessed:....

And U O E N O IT:heh:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny: @ this nikka sounding ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like Styles Or Jada....:laff:

There is NO WAY IN HELL I would've listened to this shyt 10 years ago, and thought that was Styles... YOu sound nothing like him breh, you SOUND like an impersonator:mjlol:

Ok guys, for those who not gonna notice:

What this nikka is trying to do is finally produce this audio, so HE CAN PRETEND like he started the hoax... Motive: Internet Fame.

As I said before, you corroborated my story about your shyt sounding fake as fukk and about it not sounding like what I HEARD... The fact nikkas had to put the SQUEEZE on you to post this audio in the first place is suspicious in itself, but I'll let you keeplying to these nikkas... You fooling a FEW of them....

1) nikka got tired of hearing the rumors

2) nikka made a fake audio to troll nikkas

3) Now nikka wants to pretend he STARTED the rumor.

Big difference between starting a rumor and fueling a rumor. You put the crowd noises over it because you knew that shyt wouldn't sound NOTHING like Jada and Styles without it, so you had to mask it...:lolbron:

But like I said you gonna continue to fool a few dumb naive nikkas.... I'm not one of them.:win:
breh, what the fukk is you even talking about? of course i put the crowd over the voice, thats just plain sense. im only giving yall the non-crowd version now cause yall asked for it.

and fukk internet fame. im anonymous and i plan to stay that way.

and nikkaz been offered money and gifts and shyt, i never accepted none of that. i aint got no ulterior motive. it was fun, but its time to let this rumor die.

really

All Star
Daps
PS the bullshyt that was uploaded does sound fake as fukk... I didn't create this post based off that, I just now listened to that garbage. I don't even think that was the beat. The beat was (I think) over the "Jigga jigga that nikka jigga" beat.... Or some funky fast beat like that.
PS the bullshyt that was uploaded does sound fake as fukk... I didn't create this post based off that, I just now listened to that garbage. I don't even think that was the beat. The beat was (I think) over the "Jigga jigga that nikka jigga" beat.... Or some funky fast beat like that.

Set a big enough mouse trap, you gon catch the rat eventually:heh:

Now nikkas gonna IGNORE THIS and pretend like this nikka didn't HELP my argument by posting the audio without the crowd... nikkas is HOT with me right now so they doing anything to cape for the fraud:cape:

I played good cop / Bad cop on the nikka, got em to post the audio without the crowd, and it solidified my story:ufdup::myman:

GODDAMN you got played nikka..... roflmbao

And U O E N O it:bryan:

SuckFohh

Pro
Daps
This is mindblowing to me. I remember being in middle school trying to find this on limewire. I remember having dial up and taking forever to download each and every one of the fake audo clips. I remember my parents having to get the hard drive reformatted multiple times because i kept getting viruses. I remember giving up in high school, but still looking in threads whenever somebody claimed to have it. and now i will always remember where it surfaced.

The coli brehs.....the coli
:blessed:

Daps
Quoted for Emphasis

The song I HEARD (which I said 5 pages back)

fukk rockin the boat
Shoulda road the boat
That's just one less bytch in a rocawear coat

The fact that the nikka posted an audio that sounded NOTHING like Styles / Jada without the crowd noises and had the lyrics TOTALLY WRONG just proves my fukking point.... I do appreciate the confirmation though:win:

I'm still waiting for @really to post the track :mjlol:

He going awfully hard for some shyt he could never prove. For 10 years cats been saying they heard the real track, he thinks just because he starts using different text sizes and colors in his posts that it makes him more believable? :mjlol:
just hit up @TapeMasta on Twitter.. i just did.. dude has almost every mixtape, from waaaaaaaaaay back.. if he doesnt have it, or heard it- this thread should just rest in the rafters..

dont know why i didn't think of this yesterday.. but, we can either put to rest.. or, strengthen @really claim off one tweet..