Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

really

All Star
Daps
it's to prove you started the hoax, bozo

coli should pen two fake verses today and give you 48 hours to record them in the styles and jada voices, if not you're banned

you started this fukkery, own it

:ufdup:

To be honest breh, the way the sociapath nikka steady stalling and playing DUMB, I wouldn't be surprised if the nikka tried to go hire a fake jada and styles impersonator to spit the bars I typed up....:mjlol:

This nikka did admit to letting a hoax run 10 years right and impersonating nikkas and making up fake shyt right?

This nikka a little sick in the head (IF his story is true), so I wouldn't put shyt past him or believe ANYTHING he says at this point tbh.

It's just fun to see him try and squirm his way outta this hole... He in the rat hole, the cheese outside, but he see the mouse trap.... He trying to think up his next lie right now:mjlol:

He stalling... He playing dumb.... Everybody see through this nutty mothafukka, whether they wanna admit it or not.:win:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, this shyt is getting beyond ridiculous. here is the track with no crowd.

i really dont see the point of this but why the fukk not.

col1.gif

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest breh, the way the sociapath nikka steady stalling and playing DUMB, I wouldn't be surprised if the nikka tried to go hire a fake jada and styles impersonator to spit the bars I typed up....:mjlol:

This nikka did admit to letting a hoax run 10 years right and impersonating nikkas and making up fake shyt right?

This nikka a little sick in the head (IF his story is true), so I wouldn't put shyt past him or believe ANYTHING he says at this point tbh.

It's just fun to see him try and squirm his way outta this hole... He in the rat hole, the cheese outside, but he see the mouse trap.... He trying to think up his next lie right now:mjlol:

He stalling... He playing dumb.... Everybody see through this nutty mothafukka, whether they wanna admit it or not.:win:
breh it aint even that serious. the shyt started as a joke and just escalated. it aint like i tried to orchestrate this shyt. i didn't know people was gonna run with it like they did. seriously, its some chinese whispers shyt. people been saying it so long they start to believe they heard it for themselves. this shyts crazy.

really

All Star
Daps
Yeah, i heard the unedited version before, my boy who said he got the rocawear coat shyt said that he heard came across the unedited version while looking for the rocawear coat joint. I doubt he's gonna find it or wanna continue looking, he said he got so many mixtapes & a lot of them don't even have titles, just track numbers and shyt.

Breh, fukk that we ain't going out like that...

Tell the nikka you gonna take up PayPal donations and give if to the nikka if he can produce the track...

The way these crazy mothafukkas acting, you got at least 200 people that would donate $10 to the cause... That's 2 stacks for him to find that track....

Hell, 500... Maybe a 1000 nikkas would donate to the cause....

That's 5 to 10 stacks for ya mans.... I know I got my $10 ready...

PS if the track is produced I'll donate $40 to $50... I'd like a complimentary moderator position... First thing I'd do is ban up in here....

Joking bout that last part.... But not really:demonic:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Yeah, i heard the unedited version before, my boy who said he got the rocawear coat shyt said that he heard came across the unedited version while looking for the rocawear coat joint. I doubt he's gonna find it or wanna continue looking, he said he got so many mixtapes & a lot of them don't even have titles, just track numbers and shyt.
At least have him up that :ohhh:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Breh, fukk that we ain't going out like that...

Tell the nikka you gonna take up PayPal donations and give if to the nikka if he can produce the track...

The way these crazy mothafukkas acting, you got at least 200 people that would donate $10 to the cause... That's 2 stacks for him to find that track....

Hell, 500... Maybe a 1000 nikkas would donate to the cause....

That's 5 to 10 stacks for ya mans.... I know I got my $10 ready...

PS if the track is produced I'll donate $40 to $50... I'd like a complimentary moderator position... First thing I'd do is ban up in here....

Joking bout that last part.... But not really:demonic:

if anyone of yall produce this imaginary track you claim to have heard i will paypal that person $500 on my mothers life

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Can someone tell me why the original track was thought to be fake? and why im suppose to believe a random person on the net did perfect imitations of two rappers on said track?

I stopped coming in this thread after the trackw as posted :yeshrug:

-DMP-

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
ok, this shyt is getting beyond ridiculous. here is the track with no crowd.

i really dont see the point of this but why the fukk not.

:dead::dead:

This dude @really over here typing up walls of text, highlighting posts in different colors, taking screenshots of timestamps, but just like that it's over :wow:[DOUBLEPOST=1397484953][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't believe this mufukka put "corroborated" in big ass bold blue letters and had the nerve to say (look it up). :dead:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
:dead::dead:

This dude @really over here typing up walls of text, highlighting posts in different colors, taking screenshots of timestamps, but just like that it's over :wow:[DOUBLEPOST=1397484953][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't believe this mufukka put "corroborated" in big ass bold blue letters and had the nerve to say (look it up). :dead:

lol