Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

really

All Star
Daps
it's to prove you started the hoax, bozo

coli should pen two fake verses today and give you 48 hours to record them in the styles and jada voices, if not you're banned

you started this fukkery, own it

:ufdup:

He #CLAIMS he started this fukkery.... Don't confuse claiming with actually doing, rofl...

Now he trying to play dumb cus he backed into a corner... Its honestly truly fukking PATHETIC, not that I even care... But that is a PATHETIC dude right there.:merchant:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's to prove you started the hoax, bozo

coli should pen two fake verses today and give you 48 hours to record them in the styles and jada voices, if not you're banned

you started this fukkery, own it

:ufdup:
Breh, if that's what it's about I'd be happy to record some coli verses with my Jada and Styles impressions. Keep in mind we distorted the original specifically because my impressions weren't that good. I mean I had the flows down but my vocals were a little off. But yeah I'd be happy to do it. If you want I could even throw in the original accapella.

Also, about them negs, I deserve that breh. Send it through

really

All Star
Daps
funny thing is AHH interviewed styles p and asked him about this...he straight up said it was false (even on twitter hes given the same answer)

lie
Use Lie in a sentence

lie
1 [lahy] Show IPA
noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.Synonyms: prevarication, falsification. Antonyms: truth.
something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie thatdeceived no one.
an inaccurate or false statement; a falsehood.
the charge or accusation of telling a lie: He flung the lie back at his accusers.
verb (used without object), lied, ly·ing.
to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive. Synonyms: prevaricate, fib.
to express what is false; convey a false impression.

And the irrational denial continues:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Honestly breh, I'm really confused what point you are hoping to make by having me do the Jada and Styles impression.

funny thing is....he said in an earlier post even if you do the styles p and jada impression over again it still wouldn't mean shyt lol

Stevie Wonder

Describe it to me
Daps
Reppin
Ghana
http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2014/04/styles-p-aaliyah-dissstyles-p-aaliyah-diss

• oJExr3u.jpg

really

All Star
Daps
Breh, if that's what it's about I'd be happy to record some coli verses with my Jada and Styles impressions. Keep in mind we distorted the original specifically because my impressions weren't that good. I mean I had the flows down but my vocals were a little off. But yeah I'd be happy to do it. If you want I could even throw in the original accapella.

Also, about them negs, I deserve that breh. Send it through

Most nikkas said you sounded EXACTLY like styles clown. Keep lying though sociapath, you still have a few nikkas believing you:mjpls:

Whatever helps you better sleep at night my friend:salute:[DOUBLEPOST=1397482259][/DOUBLEPOST]
funny thing is....he said in an earlier post even if you do the styles p and jada impression over again it still wouldn't mean shyt lol

No, it won't mean shyt. I also said he corroborated EVERYTHING I said about the audio before his "admission"... but I know, you gonna ignore this point to make yourself feel better... Again, whatever help you sleep at night buddy rofl

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
ok, so everyone who has ever claimed to have heard this song or any variation of it other than what i posted here is full of shyt because it never exsisted. how do I know? I started the muthafukking rumor over 10 years ago. Thats right. the same song you here in this thread is the same song I personally posted on the roc-a-fella and the ruff ryders fan forums back in the days. me and my friend did the shyt initially to piss off some roc-a-fella fans. i did the voice of both jada and styles and my friend mixed it to sound authentic. we used three different crowds, not looped but chopped and layered over each other. we was suprised they actually thought it was real but we took it down not long after we put it up. we had it hosted on a webpage so folks could listen but not download, it could have been geocities or something. my homie handled that part. so yeah after we took it down we saw all these posts about the song pop up on other forums and we used to laugh our asses off. we watched as it changed from what it was to somehow being over "jigga my nikka" (which is at least another swizz beat), to being a dj clue exclusive over "jigga that nikka" on a mixtape that was only available on casette. people started quoting it and changing up the lyrics and shyt. but its not real. none of it. styles never dissed aaliyah. you know how every rumor has an origin, well this is how this one started. it was a joke that people took for real and just kept growing. i watched this shyt unfold and yeah i felt kinda bad about it but people insisted that they heard it

so yeah everyone who has ever claimed they heard it or have it or had it is full of shyt because its impossible because it simply doesn't exist. i once did post this same track on sohh and someone may have copped it off there but thats the only other time it has ever been on the net. there is no other version. the rumor is all just people making up shyt based on a few people hearing this very same track over 10 years ago on an internet forum. i was actually suprised i still had it cause it was on my other computer and when i transfered files to my laptop that was one of em (that part is true). but yeah. there is no dj clue mixtape exclusive of styles p dissing aaliyah. sorry breh's, santa clause aint real.
:salute:

really

All Star
Daps
Lets do a quick rundown:

@up in here said he edited in the fake audience sounds.... I said the fake audience sounds weren't in the version I heard - Check

He did the "and this aint dissing aaliyah" line, and I said this line was never in the original - Check

I said his audio sounded fake as fukk.... Now, he's admitting it was fake as fukk - Check

I could go on....

Welp.... @up in here , looks like you did all the work for me.... You LITERALLY corroborated every. fukking. thing. I. said....:heh:

Thanks a lot for the look my nikka:salute:

But somehow, you "exposed me":bryan:

Quoted for Emphasis

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
to the liars who claim to have heard this song:

WHY IS THERE NO TRACE OF A SONG FROM EARLY 2000s THAT DOZENS (MAYBE HUNDREDS?) OF PEOPLE CLAIM TO HAVE HEARD. SO EVERYONE WHO HEARD THIS "SONG" ON SOME RANDOM CASSETTE MIXTAPE IS LIKE @really AND JUST THREW OUT THERE COPY OF THE MIXTAPE??

LMAO COME ON YA'LL PITIFUL

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Yeah, but this is the joint that it was on back in the day.

I even noticed that they edited the Jada verse on every version that I came across on the internet, so it's not far fetched for me to believe that they edited Styles' verse too. :ohhh:

Pretty much, if you can find a version where someone hasn't edited out Jadakiss saying "...Visit your man's GIRL" you'll probably find the Styles line as well. Just a thought..

Like I said before, forgive me because I wasn't aware that there was a whole conspiracy attached to the Styles line. I'm confused man, I feel like I walked into the Twilight Zone. I'm hitting up old homies from Highschool to see if this really happened or if I'm just bugging. :pachaha:

I also am pretty sure that I listened to the song with the Styles line within the past two years. So that's throwing me off even more now.

This is all pretty entertaining at the moment, because whether or not it really exists is trivial seeing as how Styles himself denies saying it.

However... you can hear an ad-lib in the beginning of Styles' verse where someone (maybe Jada?) Is laughing. This is especially suspect because this is where I remember Styles saying the line. As an intro to his verse...also I don't remember the order of the freestyle being Sheek, Styles and then Jada. I remember it being Jada, Styles and then Sheek, which I remember now because as it played I started reciting that "Far from your mouth" line because it was dope to be honest.

Styles probably just denying he said it because we can't find it. Also, everyone (especially in the YouTube comment section) seems to gravitate to it being said on the "That nikka Jigga" instrumental, there has to be a reason for that.

This shyt is giving a nikka a headache man, but, I know what I heard. :merchant::mindblown:
Yeah, i heard the unedited version before, my boy who said he got the rocawear coat shyt said that he heard came across the unedited version while looking for the rocawear coat joint. I doubt he's gonna find it or wanna continue looking, he said he got so many mixtapes & a lot of them don't even have titles, just track numbers and shyt.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
if some of the biggest artists in the world cant stop leaks of legit albums, what makes you think an actual mixtape song on an actual dj clue tape, that actually got out to the public would not have been heard, remixed, discussed, debated, a zillion times and be a dead issue by now?

people trolled themselves with this, sorry

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
if some of the biggest artists in the world cant stop leaks of legit albums, what makes you think an actual mixtape song on an actual dj clue tape, that was actually released to the public would not have been heard, remixed, discussed, debated, a zillion times and be a dead issue by now?

people trolled themselves with this, sorry

@really keeps talking about logic but continues to ignore this obvious point lol

some people scare me with how stupid they are

really

All Star
Daps
Honestly breh, I'm really confused what point you are hoping to make by having me do the Jada and Styles impression.

I don't give a fukk if you do the impressions or not... Its just fun watching you drown, real nikkas slowly catching on.... rofl

Whether you do the impressions is IRRELEVANT to me... I wanted you to do em to prove you aren't doing:duck:.... Whether you doing :duck: or not has no bearing at ALL on what I heard 10 years ago..... Again, you corroborated my story numb nuts.... (see the quote below that you're going to pretend I never typed lmbao)

You post the audio, I win.... You don't, I double win... Cus nikkas see you a lying ass clown.:win:

Lets do a quick rundown:

@up in here said he edited in the fake audience sounds.... I said the fake audience sounds weren't in the version I heard - Check

He did the "and this aint dissing aaliyah" line, and I said this line was never in the original - Check

I said his audio sounded fake as fukk.... Now, he's admitting it was fake as fukk - Check

I could go on....

Welp.... @up in here , looks like you did all the work for me.... You LITERALLY corroborated every. fukking. thing. I. said....:heh:

Thanks a lot for the look my nikka:salute:

But somehow, you "exposed me":bryan:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Yeah, i heard the unedited version before, my boy who said he got the rocawear coat shyt said that he heard came across the unedited version while looking for the rocawear coat joint. I doubt he's gonna find it or wanna continue looking, he said he got so many mixtapes & a lot of them don't even have titles, just track numbers and shyt.

how many times has someone said something like the bolded in this thread lol

its sad at this point