Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Breh... EVERYBODY can't be smart... That's just the way god made us:manny:

His bullshyt story would've been more believable if HE made this thread... and then wanted to give the big "Hoorah! I got you!" on the end...

Son had no idea this other nikka was gonna make this thread.... Now he decide to FINALLY reveal after 12 fukking years that he's responsible for all this??:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

He didn't admit it in 2005?

2007?

2009?

2011?

2013? (notice I'm skipping years)

The mothafukka FINALLY decided to reveal it was all a prank, THIS YEAR, when someone else made the thread??? REALLLY????? :deadmanny::deadmanny:

He's a lying, dumb ass mothafukka... Maybe he saw how big this thread got, all over complex and ahh and all types of shyt, and he wants some type of fame... Maybe a little money.... An interview with Vlad.... I don't know what the clown ass nikka motives are but he is DEFINITELY a clown ass nikka:bryan:

Just use psychology for a second, and ask yourself: If he DID create the prank, wouldn't he be in a little better mood once he FINALLY DID reveal it???

Why no smilies? WHy no "my bad nikkas!" ... Why no "rofl!" why is this nikka mad as fukk?:bryan::bryan:

shyt makes no fukking sense to anyone who has a brain.... And now the fact that he said he made the voices and I called him out to spit bars and he's ducking just solidifies it rofl.

Check all the bold red quotes

Why is son PISSED OFF?:deadmanny:

Look at the bold blue letters

He said he used to "laugh his ass off" about it back in the day... Why isn't he laughing now? Why the HOSTILITY??

It was a prank! You got us! .... Why are YOU mad... Shouldn't WE be the ones mad??:bryan::bryan::bryan:

This nikka is a mothafukking clown. Anybody not retarded can see it. Anyone believe him is just an imbecile, so it makes me feel better that I'm not a lower level human being intellectually... Its a win win:obama:

-----------------------

Ps... Watch this prank (or any prank for that matter)... Since when does the Prankster get MAD at the nikka he pranking.... Aint they always the ones laughing IN THE END?:dahell:
3:10 mark

#itsAllCommonSense #exposed #think

Clown ass nikka.... @Brooklynzson I swear if I was you I'd ban this clown if he didn't produce an audio of him sounding like styles and jada... I know you aint gonna be that cut throat, but thats what a clown nikka like that deserve. He got Complex and everybody talking about this and that its from the COLI, and now he talking bout he made it up... Thats bad for your Coli Brand... Bad business... Put up or get your clown ass out:camby: (all that said the clown nikka is fukking lying so its whatever:pachaha:)

My nikka...

You need to calm the fukk down.

It's not that serious and you over there hitting your keyboard with super-villian like fury

Nobody care who the fukk you are, how long you been on sohh, how long you been on the coli, or AllHipHop.

You are the only nikka in here with your weak claims, Styles is a stand up dude and he said it don't exist then thats it.

Fukk....

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
The funny thing is, I've never heard this story of a "fake" floating around the net made by two dudes.

I heard a real version with Styles saying clear as day "Rock the boat, rock the boat/ One less bytch in a roc-a-wear coat". No bullshyt, fukk all that.

Jadakiss went first, Styles P went after Jada. I'm not sure if Sheek was on the track (nor do I care).

It was over the "Jigga That nikka" instrumental.

Is there something I'm missing? I didn't even know this was an internet hoax or whatever. I heard the diss and just thought "Damn Styles went in" but I didn't really care that it was foul :manny:

What the fukk are y'all talking about man? That shyt came out when I was in Highschool, all my nikkas remember and have heard it.

I'm lost.
Your getting confused ....there is a freestyle on that beat where Jada said something about visiting your man's girl...freestyle all over YouTube... Sp didn't say shyt about her

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EVERYBODY CLAIMING THEY HEARD THE SH1T IS "REMEMBERING" SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED

like when ya think about a particular movie scene and you swear the girl was wearing a bright red dress and watch it again and it was actually black with dark red trim

it's been proven study after study that are memories are inaccurate and we fill in gaps that weren't there Visual Expert Human Factors: Eyewitness Memory Is Unreliable

EVERYBODY SAYING THEY HEARD THE REAL SH1T IS EITHER THINKING OF THE JADA "ITS A MANS WORLD" FREESTYLE, READING THE FAKE STYLES LYRICS ONLINE OR POSSIBLY HAVING HEARD THIS FAKE VERSION IF OR WHEN IT MADE ITS WAY AROUND THE NET ORIGINALLY

Please dead the "my cousin had it on a CD-R in 2002" sh1t. It's just not true.

Re: the fake version causing all this ruckus, this thread was still a joy ride for me, reminiscing about what I consider to be a magical era in hip hop hop (early 2000s) so at the end of the day I aint even mad :manny:
Tho I will neg @up in here when I get the chance for being a liar and playing us on some ho sh1t:comeon:

Truth is when the supposed clip was posted I WANTED to believe it had finally surfaced after these years, so I listened to it quickly on my phone and started celebrating. I shoulda done more due dillegence but props to the homie
@Ciggavelli for dicing the sh1t up and exposing it for what it was. also @MC Metaphysical for calling me out on my bullsh1t and being the voice of reason

and now let's finally lay this god damn sh1t to rest. the aaliyah line is an urban myth.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

His bullshyt story would've been more believable if HE made this thread... and then wanted to give the big "Hoorah! I got you!" on the end...

Son had no idea this other nikka was gonna make this thread.... Now he decide to FINALLY reveal after 12 fukking years that he's responsible for all this??:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

2007?

2009?

2011?

The mothafukka FINALLY decided to reveal it was all a prank, THIS YEAR, when someone else made the thread??? REALLLY????? :deadmanny::deadmanny:

He's a lying, dumb ass mothafukka... Maybe he saw how big this thread got, all over complex and ahh and all types of shyt, and he wants some type of fame... Maybe a little money.... An interview with Vlad.... I don't know what the clown ass nikka motives are but he is DEFINITELY a clown ass nikka:bryan:

Just use psychology for a second, and ask yourself: If he DID create the prank, wouldn't he be in a little better mood once he FINALLY DID reveal it???

Why no smilies? WHy no "my bad nikkas!" ... Why no "rofl!" why is this nikka mad as fukk?:bryan::bryan:

shyt makes no fukking sense to anyone who has a brain.... And now the fact that he said he made the voices and I called him out to spit bars and he's ducking just solidifies it rofl.

He said he used to "laugh his ass off" about it back in the day... Why isn't he laughing now? Why the HOSTILITY??

It was a prank! You got us! .... Why are YOU mad... Shouldn't WE be the ones mad??:bryan::bryan::bryan:

This nikka is a mothafukking clown. Anybody not retarded can see it. Anyone believe him is just an imbecile, so it makes me feel better that I'm not a lower level human being intellectually... Its a win win:obama:

-----------------------

Ps... Watch this prank (or any prank for that matter)... Since when does the Prankster get MAD at the nikka he pranking.... Aint they always the ones laughing IN THE END?:dahell:

Clown ass nikka.... @Brooklynzson I swear if I was you I'd ban this clown if he didn't produce an audio of him sounding like styles and jada... I know you aint gonna be that cut throat, but thats what a clown nikka like that deserve. He got Complex and everybody talking about this and that its from the COLI, and now he talking bout he made it up... Thats bad for your Coli Brand... Bad business... Put up or get your clown ass out:camby: (all that said the clown nikka is fukking lying so its whatever:pachaha:)

You see, the difference between me and you right now is that you think it's possible I'm full of shyt, but you and I both know without a doubt, with absolute certainty that you are completely full of shyt

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

2007?

2009?

2011?

-----------------------

Clown ass nikka.... Brooklynzson I swear if I was you I'd ban this clown if he didn't produce an audio of him sounding like styles and jada... I know you aint gonna be that cut throat, but thats what a clown nikka like that deserve. He got Complex and everybody talking about this and that its from the COLI, and now he talking bout he made it up... Thats bad for your Coli Brand... Bad business... Put up or get your clown ass out:camby: (all that said the clown nikka is fukking lying so its whatever:pachaha:)

I appreciated his confession but in no way did that mean the search is over in my mind:pachaha:

:banderas:...if he was trollin back then he could be trollin us now,i take people at they word but he's an admitted troll:troll:...that's the homie as a poster but he could just be bored today and confessed for fukkerys sake:pachaha:...or his prank didn't quite catch on back then so why not make it catch in 2014:mjpls:...or he might be sick of us talkin about it all these years and tryna give us closure:why:....and we need him to remember if he made the diss AFTER the rumor was already started...maybe him never hearing the real version has him thinking he started this whole thing when in fact it might have just made it gain a little steam....the weird part is I think if we go back to when it got posted early on almost nobody said "yeah this is the version I heard a decade ago:youngsabo:".....I think most people was like "Oh?this aint what I remember but cool its been found:patrice:"......now if everybody just made this up in our minds everybody would've just jumped on like "Yeah this is the one I heard:krs:!"

Also good point about not revealing it sooner,suddenly empathetic to Ciggavelli putting in detective work all weekend when folks been putting in detective work for a decade?

Ima definitely keep what upinhere said on file and take a mental note of it,but in no way do I think this is the end of it:manny:...:troll: me once shame on you,:troll: me twice shame on me:lolbron:

really

All Star
Daps
I appreciated his confession but in no way did that mean the search is over in my mind:pachaha:

:banderas:...if he was trollin back then he could be trollin us now,i take people at they word but he's an admitted troll:troll:...that's the homie as a poster but he could just be bored today and confessed for fukkerys sake:pachaha:...or his prank didn't quite catch on back then so why not make it catch in 2014:mjpls:...or he might be sick of us talkin about it all these years and tryna give us closure:why:....and we need him to remember if he made the diss AFTER the rumor was already started...maybe him never hearing the real version has him thinking he started this whole thing when in fact it might have just made it gain a little steam....the weird part is I think if we go back to when it got posted early on almost nobody said "yeah this is the version I heard a decade ago:youngsabo:".....I think most people was like "Oh?this aint what I remember but cool its been found:patrice:"......now if everybody just made this up in our minds everybody would've just jumped on like "Yeah this is the one I heard:krs:!"

Also good point about not revealing it sooner,suddenly empathetic to Ciggavelli putting in detective work all weekend when folks been putting in detective work for a decade?

Ima definitely keep what upinhere said on file and take a mental note of it,but in no way do I think this is the end of it:manny:...:troll: me once shame on you,:troll: me twice shame on me:lolbron:

#TheLogic:ohlawd:

I got that nikka tight as fukk right now rofl... He pissed off now that I pulled his skirt up.... And he still ignoring requests to spit the bars.

#ClownAssnikka .... I win, its over.

Just ended the nikka posting career and U O E N O it:win:[DOUBLEPOST=1397480649][/DOUBLEPOST]
@really

Post a link.... or shut the fukk up and take your L like a man :camby:

You ol Manchurian Candidate ass nikka

"I SWEAR ON GOD IN HEAVEN IT HAPPENED" :damn:

:pachaha:

So I should find a link, but he shouldn't post an audio proving he can sound like Jada and Styles:umad:

#TheDenial

Even after shyt has been PROVEN :duck:, nikkas so disappointed the diss was real they just gon live in denial the rest of they life... Pwahahhahaha...:win:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#TheLogic:ohlawd:

I got that nikka tight as fukk right now rofl... He pissed off now that I pulled his skirt up.... And he still ignoring requests to spit the bars.

#ClownAssnikka .... I win, its over.

Just ended the nikka posting career and U O E N O it:win:[DOUBLEPOST=1397480649][/DOUBLEPOST]

So I should find a link, but he shouldn't post an audio proving he can sound like Jada and Styles:umad:

#TheDenial

Even after shyt has been PROVEN :duck:, nikkas so disappointed the diss was real they just gon live in denial the rest of they life... Pwahahhahaha...:win:
Honestly breh, I'm really confused what point you are hoping to make by having me do the Jada and Styles impression.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly breh, I'm really confused what point you are hoping to make by having me do the Jada and Styles impression.

it's to prove you started the hoax, bozo

coli should pen two fake verses today and give you 48 hours to record them in the styles and jada voices, if not you're banned

you started this fukkery, own it

:ufdup:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this has to be top 5 internet rap legends of all time :wow:

got nikkas like @really swearing on they momma they heard it :laff:

then nikkas keep swearing its over that jigga that nikka beat...im starting to feel like they heard this

and since jada said the line about "i make sure u visit ya mans girl" (which is just as harsh) they someone related it to hearing this imaginary styles line :mjlol:

funny thing is AHH interviewed styles p and asked him about this...he straight up said it was false (even on twitter hes given the same answer)