Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boy-With-An-Idea-305x240.jpg

@up in here .... ok fukk nikka...

You said you voiced Jadakiss and Styles in the track... Right?

PROVE IT...

Post a motherfukkin audio of you doing a rap I type up, and do it in JADA voice and then STYLES voice....

I have NO WAY to prove the tape existed... I threw it away a decade ago...

Your voice box still working nikka? You need some lemon juiice? Or let me guess, you gon say your tongue got cut on a rusty nail and you can't talk no more? Throat cancer my nikka?

UPLOAD THE GODDAMN AUDIOS OF YOU SOUNDING LIKE JADA AND STYLES nikka!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE THE AUDIOS RIGHT NOW!!!!

AND EVEN IF YOU DO THAT, ALL YOU'LL PROVE IS YOU MADE SOME FAKE AUDIOS TO FUEL A RUMOR... DON'T MEAN YOU STARTED THE RUMOR nikka... YOU JUST SEEM SALTY THE WAY YOU WERE CURSING IN YOUR LONG RANT... SEEMED STRANGE... YOU SEEMED PISSED OFF BRO.... PROBABLY CUS YOU NEVER HEARD THE shyt...

checkmake nikka.... lets get it

ps if you voiced Jada and Styles you need to go be a ventriloquist or some shyt nikka... what the fukk you doing on here? You should be a cartoon type cat... Ol' Barney Rubble funny laugh ass nikka... Why you haven't applied to boondocks nikka? You could voice 5 characters and get rich homie.... You mad talented.... Whats up with that?:duck:

:what: you got played. Give it a rest dun. I do a decent Jada impression if you wanna hear it :skip: his laugh kills my throat though n/h

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
The funny thing is, I've never heard this story of a "fake" floating around the net made by two dudes.

I heard a real version with Styles saying clear as day "Rock the boat, rock the boat/ One less bytch in a roc-a-wear coat". No bullshyt, fukk all that.

Jadakiss went first, Styles P went after Jada. I'm not sure if Sheek was on the track (nor do I care).

It was over the "Jigga That nikka" instrumental.

Is there something I'm missing? I didn't even know this was an internet hoax or whatever. I heard the diss and just thought "Damn Styles went in" but I didn't really care that it was foul :manny:

What the fukk are y'all talking about man? That shyt came out when I was in Highschool, all my nikkas remember and have heard it.

I'm lost.

thats the ONLY version I know about..this other shyt is new to me

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens
You thinking about this one

Styles aint say it on this one, this the one where jada said "This is a man's world, ya'll niccas keep fukking with Kiss, I'll see to it youvisit your man's girl".

Yeah, but this is the joint that it was on back in the day.

I even noticed that they edited the Jada verse on every version that I came across on the internet, so it's not far fetched for me to believe that they edited Styles' verse too. :ohhh:

Pretty much, if you can find a version where someone hasn't edited out Jadakiss saying "...Visit your man's GIRL" you'll probably find the Styles line as well. Just a thought..

Like I said before, forgive me because I wasn't aware that there was a whole conspiracy attached to the Styles line. I'm confused man, I feel like I walked into the Twilight Zone. I'm hitting up old homies from Highschool to see if this really happened or if I'm just bugging. :pachaha:

I also am pretty sure that I listened to the song with the Styles line within the past two years. So that's throwing me off even more now.

This is all pretty entertaining at the moment, because whether or not it really exists is trivial seeing as how Styles himself denies saying it.

However... you can hear an ad-lib in the beginning of Styles' verse where someone (maybe Jada?) Is laughing. This is especially suspect because this is where I remember Styles saying the line. As an intro to his verse...also I don't remember the order of the freestyle being Sheek, Styles and then Jada. I remember it being Jada, Styles and then Sheek, which I remember now because as it played I started reciting that "Far from your mouth" line because it was dope to be honest.

Styles probably just denying he said it because we can't find it. Also, everyone (especially in the YouTube comment section) seems to gravitate to it being said on the "That nikka Jigga" instrumental, there has to be a reason for that.

This shyt is giving a nikka a headache man, but, I know what I heard. :merchant::mindblown:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Now I don't know if Styles ever really said that line or not, until the fake in this thread I most definitely never heard it, but people acting like "They would've found it by now" forget one thing. The internet wasn't the place where everything was being kept back in the day. Just because something exists, doesn't mean it has to be on the internet. Case in point:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/wu-brehs-tonight-we-eat-like-never-before.195875/

Cilvaringz came into possession of tons of formerly unknown/unleaked Wu material from '94-'98 that was held by a Japanese DJ, which he sold through Wu-Tang Corp to fans. This happened a month ago! How the fukk did the DJ that Cilvaringz got it from sit on that shyt so long? How could he not know the world would want this shyt?

Someone brought up the infamous Eminem racist tape and how even that one got out, but how long did that take to come to the surface? How many years had Eminem been a worldwide superstar before someone realized "Hey, I still got some old songs by this guy". And the thing about that tape, it was dug up by Benzino and The Source, who at the time were crusading against Em like a motherfukker and going through Em's entire history to find dirt on him. Meanwhile all that time some guys were sitting on those songs like "Y'know, I don't think the world cares that much about some old songs by one of today's biggest superstars in music". Think about that!

Back to the point, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Without hard proof it will always be just a myth, but unless up in here shows us the receipts on him being the very one who started the whole thing, I'm not gonna call it a fake either.

Mostly because I want it to be real, because the world would be that more awesome if it was.

really

All Star
Daps
:what: you got played. Give it a rest dun. I do a decent Jada impression if you wanna hear it :skip: his laugh kills my throat though n/h

Only a slow mothafukka would still say I got played after all the posts I just made exposing this cat... So I won't even justify that with a response... (Oops just did)

Rock on slow nikka:salute:[DOUBLEPOST=1397462076][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, but this is the joint that it was on back in the day.

I even noticed that they edited the Jada verse on every version that I came across on the internet, so it's not far fetched for me to believe that they edited Styles' verse too. :ohhh:

Pretty much, if you can find a version where someone hasn't edited out Jadakiss saying "...Visit your man's GIRL" you'll probably find the Styles line as well. Just a thought..

Like I said before, forgive me because I wasn't aware that there was a whole conspiracy attached to the Styles line. I'm confused man, I feel like I walked into the Twilight Zone. I'm hitting up old homies from Highschool to see if this really happened or if I'm just bugging. :pachaha:

I also am pretty sure that I listened to the song with the Styles line within the past two years. So that's throwing me off even more now.

This is all pretty entertaining at the moment, because whether or not it really exists is trivial seeing as how Styles himself denies saying it.

However... you can hear an ad-lib in the beginning of Styles' verse where someone (maybe Jada?) Is laughing. This is especially suspect because this is where I remember Styles saying the line. As an intro to his verse...also I don't remember the order of the freestyle being Sheek, Styles and then Jada. I remember it being Jada, Styles and then Sheek, which I remember now because as it played I started reciting that "Far from your mouth" line because it was dope to be honest.

Styles probably just denying he said it because we can't find it. Also, everyone (especially in the YouTube comment section) seems to gravitate to it being said on the "That nikka Jigga" instrumental, there has to be a reason for that.

This shyt is giving a nikka a headache man, but, I know what I heard. :merchant::mindblown:

Brooklyn homie said he heard it breh...

Don't sweat it man, its just one of those things.

shyt is wild entertaining tho.....

Breh said he voiced Jada and styles in the fake one... Oops... Shoulda said his homeboy did it and he did the mixing... nikka fukked up his lie and now he duckin

*dead*

Even if he do spit the bars and hes a dead ringer for both, that'll just make the thread more epic.... I win either way:bryan:

But that won't happen cus he playin duck duck goose:huhldup:

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Jadakiss:

I love the mothafukkin Coli like a fiend love Molly
Done had more cars than a Dollie
shyt be Godly
I'm coming down your chimney and aint a damn thing Jolly

Styles:

fukk Rockin the boat, she shoulda road that mothafukka
Lethal Weapon like Danny Glova
The Ghost knock off ya Motha
I call my Pistol Lolli Pop cus it take out Suckas

Quick and easy... 4 short wack bars.... Do it in they voice.. rofl

@up in here:mjpls:

That's a good point.

how do we know @up in here just doesn't want the notoriety of being responsible for all of this?

That's too simple. :childplease:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel so cheap. I believed theses lies because I wanted this to be true so bad. :leostare:

Like a woman standing by her man when she knows he's stepping out for some other p*ssy. :snoop:

The legend of the Styles P diss will forever live on to me dammit! :bryan:

I still believe!!! :banderas:

really

All Star
Daps
That's a good point.

how do we know @up in here just doesn't want the notoriety of being responsible for all of this?

That's too simple. :childplease:

Breh... EVERYBODY can't be smart... That's just the way god made us:manny:

His bullshyt story would've been more believable if HE made this thread... and then wanted to give the big "Hoorah! I got you!" on the end...

Son had no idea this other nikka was gonna make this thread.... Now he decide to FINALLY reveal after 12 fukking years that he's responsible for all this??:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

He didn't admit it in 2005?

2007?

2009?

2011?

2013? (notice I'm skipping years)

The mothafukka FINALLY decided to reveal it was all a prank, THIS YEAR, when someone else made the thread??? REALLLY????? :deadmanny::deadmanny:

He's a lying, dumb ass mothafukka... Maybe he saw how big this thread got, all over complex and ahh and all types of shyt, and he wants some type of fame... Maybe a little money.... An interview with Vlad.... I don't know what the clown ass nikka motives are but he is DEFINITELY a clown ass nikka:bryan:

ok, so everyone who has ever claimed to have heard this song or any variation of it other than what i posted here is full of shyt because it never exsisted. how do I know? I started the muthafukking rumor over 10 years ago. Thats right. the same song you here in this thread is the same song I personally posted on the roc-a-fella and the ruff ryders fan forums back in the days. me and my friend did the shyt initially to piss off some roc-a-fella fans. i did the voice of both jada and styles and my friend mixed it to sound authentic. we used three different crowds, not looped but chopped and layered over each other. we was suprised they actually thought it was real but we took it down not long after we put it up. we had it hosted on a webpage so folks could listen but not download, it could have been geocities or something. my homie handled that part. so yeah after we took it down we saw all these posts about the song pop up on other forums and we used to laugh our asses off. we watched as it changed from what it was to somehow being over "jigga my nikka" (which is at least another swizz beat), to being a dj clue exclusive over "jigga that nikka" on a mixtape that was only available on casette. people started quoting it and changing up the lyrics and shyt. but its not real. none of it. styles never dissed aaliyah. you know how every rumor has an origin, well this is how this one started. it was a joke that people took for real and just kept growing. i watched this shyt unfold and yeah i felt kinda bad about it but people insisted that they heard it

so yeah everyone who has ever claimed they heard it or have it or had it is full of shyt because its impossible because it simply doesn't exist. i once did post this same track on sohh and someone may have copped it off there but thats the only other time it has ever been on the net. there is no other version. the rumor is all just people making up shyt based on a few people hearing this very same track over 10 years ago on an internet forum. i was actually suprised i still had it cause it was on my other computer and when i transfered files to my laptop that was one of em (that part is true). but yeah. there is no dj clue mixtape exclusive of styles p dissing aaliyah. sorry breh's, santa clause aint real.

Just use psychology for a second, and ask yourself: If he DID create the prank, wouldn't he be in a little better mood once he FINALLY DID reveal it???

Why no smilies? WHy no "my bad nikkas!" ... Why no "rofl!" why is this nikka mad as fukk?:bryan::bryan:

shyt makes no fukking sense to anyone who has a brain.... And now the fact that he said he made the voices and I called him out to spit bars and he's ducking just solidifies it rofl.

Check all the bold red quotes

Why is son PISSED OFF?:deadmanny:

Look at the bold blue letters

He said he used to "laugh his ass off" about it back in the day... Why isn't he laughing now? Why the HOSTILITY??

It was a prank! You got us! .... Why are YOU mad... Shouldn't WE be the ones mad??:bryan::bryan::bryan:

This nikka is a mothafukking clown. Anybody not retarded can see it. Anyone believe him is just an imbecile, so it makes me feel better that I'm not a lower level human being intellectually... Its a win win:obama:

-----------------------

Ps... Watch this prank (or any prank for that matter)... Since when does the Prankster get MAD at the nikka he pranking.... Aint they always the ones laughing IN THE END?:dahell:
3:10 mark

#itsAllCommonSense #exposed #think

Clown ass nikka.... @Brooklynzson I swear if I was you I'd ban this clown if he didn't produce an audio of him sounding like styles and jada... I know you aint gonna be that cut throat, but thats what a clown nikka like that deserve. He got Complex and everybody talking about this and that its from the COLI, and now he talking bout he made it up... Thats bad for your Coli Brand... Bad business... Put up or get your clown ass out:camby: (all that said the clown nikka is fukking lying so its whatever:pachaha:)

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
everyone who claims to have heard the song's favorite line:

"let me see if I can find it"

lol

nikkas claim to have exclusives that dont exist all the time...some people are just losers like that *cough* really *cough*

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I don't know if Styles ever really said that line or not, until the fake in this thread I most definitely never heard it, but people acting like "They would've found it by now" forget one thing. The internet wasn't the place where everything was being kept back in the day. Just because something exists, doesn't mean it has to be on the internet. Case in point:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/wu-brehs-tonight-we-eat-like-never-before.195875/

Cilvaringz came into possession of tons of formerly unknown/unleaked Wu material from '94-'98 that was held by a Japanese DJ, which he sold through Wu-Tang Corp to fans. This happened a month ago! How the fukk did the DJ that Cilvaringz got it from sit on that shyt so long? How could he not know the world would want this shyt?

Someone brought up the infamous Eminem racist tape and how even that one got out, but how long did that take to come to the surface? How many years had Eminem been a worldwide superstar before someone realized "Hey, I still got some old songs by this guy". And the thing about that tape, it was dug up by Benzino and The Source, who at the time were crusading against Em like a motherfukker and going through Em's entire history to find dirt on him. Meanwhile all that time some guys were sitting on those songs like "Y'know, I don't think the world cares that much about some old songs by one of today's biggest superstars in music". Think about that!

Back to the point, the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Without hard proof it will always be just a myth, but unless up in here shows us the receipts on him being the very one who started the whole thing, I'm not gonna call it a fake either.

Mostly because I want it to be real, because the world would be that more awesome if it was.

Bruh, I feel what you are saying that certain sh1t from this era is mad rare and damn near impossible to find

But there was a huge buzz about this supposed freestyle as soon as the rumor hit. Everybody wanted to hear it

At least one person would have saved it, shared it and watch it spread like wildfire on audio galaxy, napster and FTP clients

And had the file been passed around in 2001 that would have prompted at least one person to put it somewhere for safe keeping knowing how sought after it was.

It's always been a huge witch hunt for this supposed track. It wasn't like sone run of the mil unreleased cormega joint that woulda got lost in the shuffle