Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Daps
Boy-With-An-Idea-305x240.jpg

@up in here .... ok fukk nikka...

You said you voiced Jadakiss and Styles in the track... Right?

PROVE IT...

Post a motherfukkin audio of you doing a rap I type up, and do it in JADA voice and then STYLES voice....

I have NO WAY to prove the tape existed... I threw it away a decade ago...

Your voice box still working nikka? You need some lemon juiice? Or let me guess, you gon say your tongue got cut on a rusty nail and you can't talk no more? Throat cancer my nikka? Your voicebox working?

UPLOAD THE GODDAMN AUDIOS OF YOU SOUNDING LIKE JADA AND STYLES nikka!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE THE AUDIOS RIGHT NOW!!!!

AND EVEN IF YOU DO THAT, ALL YOU'LL PROVE IS YOU MADE SOME FAKE AUDIOS TO FUEL A RUMOR... DON'T MEAN YOU STARTED THE RUMOR nikka... YOU JUST SEEM SALTY THE WAY YOU WERE CURSING IN YOUR LONG RANT... SEEMED STRANGE... YOU SEEMED PISSED OFF BRO.... PROBABLY CUS YOU NEVER HEARD THE shyt...

checkmake nikka.... lets get it
gawt dayum, this dude mad as fukk.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

really

All Star
Daps
Jadakiss:

I love the mothafukkin Coli like a fiend love Molly
Done had more cars than a Dollie
shyt be Godly
I'm coming down your chimney and aint a damn thing Jolly

Styles:

fukk Rockin the boat, she shoulda road that mothafukka
Lethal Weapon like Danny Glova
The Ghost knock off ya Motha
I call my Pistol Lolli Pop cus it take out Suckas

Quick and easy... 4 short wack bars.... Do it in they voice.. rofl

@up in here:mjpls:

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens
The funny thing is, I've never heard this story of a "fake" floating around the net made by two dudes.

I heard a real version with Styles saying clear as day "Rock the boat, rock the boat/ One less bytch in a roc-a-wear coat". No bullshyt, fukk all that.

Jadakiss went first, Styles P went after Jada. I'm not sure if Sheek was on the track (nor do I care).

It was over the "Jigga That nikka" instrumental.

Is there something I'm missing? I didn't even know this was an internet hoax or whatever. I heard the diss and just thought "Damn Styles went in" but I didn't really care that it was foul :manny:

What the fukk are y'all talking about man? That shyt came out when I was in Highschool, all my nikkas remember and have heard it.

I'm lost.

really

All Star
Daps
The funny thing is, I've never heard this story of a "fake" floating around the net made by two dudes.

I heard a real version with Styles saying clear as day "Rock the boat, rock the boat/ One less bytch in a roc-a-wear coat". No bullshyt, fukk all that.

Jadakiss went first, Styles P went after Jada. I'm not sure if Sheek was on the track (nor do I care).

Is there something I'm missing? I didn't even know this was an internet hoax or whatever. I heard the diss and just thought "Damn Styles went in" but I didn't really care that it was foul :manny:

What the fukk are y'all talking about man? That shyt came out when I was in Highschool, all my nikkas remember and have heard it.

I'm lost.

nikkas are DISGUSTED they never heard it... so they went and made a fake audio in they basement, so they can say the WHOLE HOAX was fake 10 years later:deadrose:... "allegedly"

Next they gonna say you're my alias:russ:

They weak right now breh... They HURT..... We were a part of hiphop history... They feel they missed out on some good p*ssy... Thats all...

Django-Unchained-Calvin-Celebrates-Hands-in-Air.gif

really

All Star
Daps

I'm lost.

Thanks for confirming for me 1MILLION % it was over the jigga that nikka jigga beat....:salute:

I thought it was for a FACT, but then had to take it back cus I went and listened to the diss where Jadakiss said "this is a mans world, fukk with kiss you gon visit your mans girl"

That was over jigga that nikka beat, so I figured I must've gotten the styles shyt mixed up...

What probably happened was, they were going in on that beat, styles said the shyt, and they took it out of the main version cus it was too raw:noah:

Jada left his Aaliyah diss in, and that was the MAIN one the circulated.... The one that got left on the cutting room floor may have leaked or some shyt:yeshrug: (just a theory)

Somebody found Eminem racist tapes... Imagine if they were destroyed..... I guess they would've never "existed" ... lol

But anyway thanks for confirming that shyt for me breh... I second guessed myself on the beat.:salute:

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens
Yo, I honestly had no clue about this.

It was just some shyt I heard, knew was OD fukked up, and kept it moving.

Yo as a matter of fact I think I remember listening to that shyt like last year or in 2012 because I went on a Ruff Ryders binge, or whatever, when DMX was getting into all that stupid fukkery and just went down the rabbit hole and played the diss songs for old time sake.

"Beans just make you fart, 'Kiss really shyt on nikkas" etc. were some of the reasons I gave Jada props because they (D-Block) held their own in that beef.

Man, I had no clue that this shyt was this deep. I'm seriously lost right now. :ohhh::mjlol:

Bottom line, I have no reason to lie. The diss track/Styles P line exists (or existed). That nikka went for the jugular. I remember it clear as day because we all thought he was a wildboy for saying that. :yeshrug:

Peace.[DOUBLEPOST=1397454756][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah no doubt my G.

Your theory could be correct.

Two things I remember:

1) It was on those Clue Tapes where he had that ghoul-ish laugh drop sound effect

2) I think that's the first time that Jadakiss said "Bang bang D-Block gang nikka...EARLY!" on it.

If my memory serves me correctly. I'm trying to remember minor details now because I didn't even think that this would be something with a conspiracy surrounding it.

shyt. Now I'm going to see if I can find the shyt man. It's going to bug me.

really

All Star
Daps
Yo, I honestly had no clue about this.

It was just some shyt I heard, knew was OD fukked up, and kept it moving.

Yo as a matter of fact I think I remember listening to that shyt like last year or in 2012 because I went on a Ruff Ryders binge, or whatever, when DMX was getting into all that stupid fukkery and just went down the rabbit hole and played the diss songs for old time sake.

"Beans just make you fart, 'Kiss really shyt on nikkas" etc. were some of the reasons I gave Jada props because they (D-Block) held their own in that beef.

Man, I had no clue that this shyt was this deep. I'm seriously lost right now. :ohhh::mjlol:

Bottom line, I have no reason to lie. The diss track/Styles P line exists (or existed). That nikka went for the jugular. I remember it clear as day because we all thought he was a wildboy for saying that. :yeshrug:

Peace.[DOUBLEPOST=1397454756][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah no doubt my G.

Your theory could be correct.

Two things I remember:

1) It was on those Clue Tapes where he had that ghoul-ish laugh drop sound effect

2) I think that's the first time that Jadakiss said "Bang bang D-Block gang nikka...EARLY!" on it.

If my memory serves me correctly. I'm trying to remember minor details now because I didn't even think that this would be something with a conspiracy surrounding it.

shyt. Now I'm going to see if I can find the shyt man. It's going to bug me.

Same here bro.

For nikkas just to act like a nikka making some shyt up is kinda disrespectful... shyt is cray man...

I'd never say something didn't happen just cus I didn't see it...:ld:

really

All Star
Daps
gawt dayum, this dude mad as fukk.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

Having mad fun with the shyt tbh:bryan:

@up in here , your lyrics are above.

I'll be looking forward to you spittin that "fie":mjpls:

Night nikkas[DOUBLEPOST=1397456544][/DOUBLEPOST]
so wait is @up in here lying or what :mindblown: :why:

i dont know whats going on anymore..

this thread is some x files type shyt...

I told the nikka to post the audio an hour ago, he hasn't said a mothafukkin peep:laff::laff::laff:

Yet dapped Hustle Mania post a few minutes ago.... he:duck:'n

WFanOV7.png

Had to get him before he undapped...:thumbsup:..... nikkas is on some WILD funny shyt in this thread... makin shyt up and shyt:laff::laff:

Nighty night:piss::stylin:

#CheckMate #PopGoesTheWeasel

Last edited:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

I'm lost.
You thinking about this one

Styles aint say it on this one, this the one where jada said "This is a man's world, ya'll niccas keep fukking with Kiss, I'll see to it youvisit your man's girl".

really

All Star
Daps
4VIKCuo.png

CCWG1Lo.png

Had to get one with the time stamp... He steady dappin but aint talkin no more....:russ:

[Game Voice]

"Look at @up in here Y'ALL"...

40glocc2.gif

"Check him Out":mjlol:

Last edited: