Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This nikka really started and ended one of the GOAT internet rumors. Even after his death @up in here will live on as long as there's still internet and people old enough to remember this :wow:

really

All Star
Daps
My first post in this thread......

Say someone got exposed when the nikka supposedly "exposing me" made a post that CORROBORATED (dictionary.com if you retarded) my story brehs......

#SmartenUpNas:win:

Watch nikkas ignore this..... rofl.... They want this rumor to be dead to make themselves feel better bout theyself...

Now, since @up in here HEARD the rumor, then decided to get in a studio and make a fake audio (IF the story is true), means the real one never existed and the mystery is solved!

Ol retarded ass, keystone cops fake dikk tracy ass nikkas:heh:

Who the fukk sits around and creates a whole fake diss song, and RANDOMLY chooses style p to diss alliyah? Why not Jada, he's the more popular one... The rumor would have more buzz then...

Why the randomness of choosing Styles P as the disser?:pachaha:

Only an idiot will believe that bullshyt.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I mean y'all can keep on believing whatever you want to. I just figured this is as good a time as any to put this shyt to rest.

I prolly would have just let it keep going but Ciggavelli was on his Harvey Keitel detective shyt for the past few days, gotta salute that shyt.

really

All Star
Daps
Are you still mad? :umad:

I never was mad... I'm laughing at yall nikkas.

The caps lock / !!! / Cam smiley in that long ass post was for jokes.... Lmao. "I started this damn barbeque business, is this the fukkin thanks I get!!".. On some shyt like that.

Never mad lil one. You naive as fukk tho

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch nikkas ignore this..... rofl.... They want this rumor to be dead to make themselves feel better bout theyself...

Now, since @up in here HEARD the rumor, then decided to get in a studio and make a fake audio (IF the story is true), means the real one never existed and the mystery is solved!

Ol retarded ass, keystone cops fake dikk tracy ass nikkas:heh:

Who the fukk sits around and creates a whole fake diss song, and RANDOMLY chooses style p to diss alliyah? Why not Jada, he's the more popular one... The rumor would have more buzz then...

Why the randomness of choosing Styles P as the disser?:pachaha:

Only an idiot will believe that bullshyt.
You wanna talk semantics, we didn't think the Aaliyah shyt was gonna be the man focus. At the end of Jadas verse I said "them Rocafella nikkaz is more fakkit than diddy". We thought that was the one but everyone ran with the Aaliyah shyt.

And gtfoh, you ain't the first one to say it was over the "Jigga that nikka" beat". What the fukk are you even talking about?

really

All Star
Daps
Lets do a quick rundown:

@up in here said he edited in the fake audience sounds.... I said the fake audience sounds weren't in the version I heard - Check

He did the "and this aint dissing aaliyah" line, and I said this line was never in the original - Check

I said his audio sounded fake as fukk.... Now, he's admitting it was fake as fukk - Check

I could go on....

Welp.... @up in here , looks like you did all the work for me.... You LITERALLY corroborated every. fukking. thing. I. said....:heh:

Thanks a lot for the look my nikka:salute:

But somehow, you "exposed me":bryan:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I never was mad... I'm laughing at yall nikkas.

The caps lock / !!! / Cam smiley in that long ass post was for jokes.... Lmao. "I started this damn barbeque business, is this the fukkin thanks I get!!".. On some shyt like that.

Never mad lil one. You naive as fukk tho
If you say so fam :camby:

really

All Star
Daps
Boy-With-An-Idea-305x240.jpg

@up in here .... ok fukk nikka...

You said you voiced Jadakiss and Styles in the track... Right?

PROVE IT...

Post a motherfukkin audio of you doing a rap I type up, and do it in JADA voice and then STYLES voice....

I have NO WAY to prove the tape existed... I threw it away a decade ago...

Your voice box still working nikka? You need some lemon juiice? Or let me guess, you gon say your tongue got cut on a rusty nail and you can't talk no more? Throat cancer my nikka?

UPLOAD THE GODDAMN AUDIOS OF YOU SOUNDING LIKE JADA AND STYLES nikka!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE THE AUDIOS RIGHT NOW!!!!

AND EVEN IF YOU DO THAT, ALL YOU'LL PROVE IS YOU MADE SOME FAKE AUDIOS TO FUEL A RUMOR... DON'T MEAN YOU STARTED THE RUMOR nikka... YOU JUST SEEM SALTY THE WAY YOU WERE CURSING IN YOUR LONG RANT... SEEMED STRANGE... YOU SEEMED PISSED OFF BRO.... PROBABLY CUS YOU NEVER HEARD THE shyt...

checkmake nikka.... lets get it

ps if you voiced Jada and Styles you need to go be a ventriloquist or some shyt nikka... what the fukk you doing on here? You should be a cartoon type cat... Ol' Barney Rubble funny laugh ass nikka... Why you haven't applied to boondocks nikka? You could voice 5 characters and get rich homie.... You mad talented.... Whats up with that?:duck:

Last edited: