Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
ok, so everyone who has ever claimed to have heard this song or any variation of it other than what i posted here is full of shyt because it never exsisted. how do I know? I started the muthafukking rumor over 10 years ago. Thats right. the same song you here in this thread is the same song I personally posted on the roc-a-fella and the ruff ryders fan forums back in the days. me and my friend did the shyt initially to piss off some roc-a-fella fans. i did the voice of both jada and styles and my friend mixed it to sound authentic. we used three different crowds, not looped but chopped and layered over each other. we was suprised they actually thought it was real but we took it down not long after we put it up. we had it hosted on a webpage so folks could listen but not download, it could have been geocities or something. my homie handled that part. so yeah after we took it down we saw all these posts about the song pop up on other forums and we used to laugh our asses off. we watched as it changed from what it was to somehow being over "jigga my nikka" (which is at least another swizz beat), to being a dj clue exclusive over "jigga that nikka" on a mixtape that was only available on casette. people started quoting it and changing up the lyrics and shyt. but its not real. none of it. styles never dissed aaliyah. you know how every rumor has an origin, well this is how this one started. it was a joke that people took for real and just kept growing. i watched this shyt unfold and yeah i felt kinda bad about it but people insisted that they heard it

so yeah everyone who has ever claimed they heard it or have it or had it is full of shyt because its impossible because it simply doesn't exist. i once did post this same track on sohh and someone may have copped it off there but thats the only other time it has ever been on the net. there is no other version. the rumor is all just people making up shyt based on a few people hearing this very same track over 10 years ago on an internet forum. i was actually suprised i still had it cause it was on my other computer and when i transfered files to my laptop that was one of em (that part is true). but yeah. there is no dj clue mixtape exclusive of styles p dissing aaliyah. sorry breh's, santa clause aint real.

1367868067893.gif

"Yo Hah, Styles nikka, Shiek Louch, L.O.X." :dead:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
ok, so everyone who has ever claimed to have heard this song or any variation of it other than what i posted here is full of shyt because it never exsisted. how do I know? I started the muthafukking rumor over 10 years ago. Thats right. the same song you here in this thread is the same song I personally posted on the roc-a-fella and the ruff ryders fan forums back in the days. me and my friend did the shyt initially to piss off some roc-a-fella fans. i did the voice of both jada and styles and my friend mixed it to sound authentic. we used three different crowds, not looped but chopped and layered over each other. we was suprised they actually thought it was real but we took it down not long after we put it up. we had it hosted on a webpage so folks could listen but not download, it could have been geocities or something. my homie handled that part. so yeah after we took it down we saw all these posts about the song pop up on other forums and we used to laugh our asses off. we watched as it changed from what it was to somehow being over "jigga my nikka" (which is at least another swizz beat), to being a dj clue exclusive over "jigga that nikka" on a mixtape that was only available on casette. people started quoting it and changing up the lyrics and shyt. but its not real. none of it. styles never dissed aaliyah. you know how every rumor has an origin, well this is how this one started. it was a joke that people took for real and just kept growing. i watched this shyt unfold and yeah i felt kinda bad about it but people insisted that they heard it

so yeah everyone who has ever claimed they heard it or have it or had it is full of shyt because its impossible because it simply doesn't exist. i once did post this same track on sohh and someone may have copped it off there but thats the only other time it has ever been on the net. there is no other version. the rumor is all just people making up shyt based on a few people hearing this very same track over 10 years ago on an internet forum. i was actually suprised i still had it cause it was on my other computer and when i transfered files to my laptop that was one of em (that part is true). but yeah. there is no dj clue mixtape exclusive of styles p dissing aaliyah. sorry breh's, santa clause aint real.
the internet b :wow:

really

All Star
Daps
You're a liar[DOUBLEPOST=1397446884][/DOUBLEPOST]:deadrose::deadrose::deadmanny: @ nikkas catching feelings because they've been exposed

I got exposed?:pachaha:

nikka I aint make this fukking thread... And 20 other people in here said the shyt exist before I did, they got exposed to??

I understand my posts be powerful on some super sayan shyt, but to say "I", as if I'm the only one, got exposed, its just foolery clown shyt:camby:

The more I think about it, it looks like the nikka @up in here just read my original post and based his whole made up story off of that shyt:mjlol:

Show me where SOMEBODY ELSE said the shyt was over the jigga that nikka beat... Show me a quote... I said that, but made a mistake... Confused it with the other lox diss... I was just going off memory.. It's been 12 years....

I want to see a quote where SOMEONE ELSE said that shyt was possibly over Jigga that nikka..... If not, the nikka @up in here lie is based off MY post:mjlol:

If you can show me a quote, the nikka still probably lying.

The way I read that nikka post, read as a nikka who is tired of hearing this rumor and just want to kill it rofl.... He's SICK that he didn't hear the original audio, so said "fukk it I'm going for it", and typed up some cockamamie shyt to make yall idiots believe that shyt. I could sense the disguised anger and angst in every keystroke.:deadmanny:

To whoever I quoted and whoever else is talking shyt, I guess @up in here is your GOD.... Sorry, I never got the memo:yeshrug:

APPARANTLY, his word means more than mine... Who would've known:ohhh:

Just be sure to gargle to next time this nikka dikk in your mouth.... Cus goddamn if the nikka told you the Sky was green, I guess you'd believe it.... I don't put that much faith in nikkas I don't know:mjlol:

PS... Lets see the nikka swear to god, on his mamma life, on his nieces and nephews life like I did.... That'd be interesting....

Then again he might be muslim..... So that wouldn't prove shyt either:mjpls:...... Swear to Allah nikka! Swear to the one you hold holy!:blessed::ohlawd:

DEAD @ nikkas taking a nikka word for GOLD .... Jesus christ.... I ran around on allhiphop since it first opened, one of first 10 members on the site... Never seen no hoe shyt like that online... EVER.:pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
I got exposed?:pachaha:

nikka I aint make this fukking thread... And 20 other people in here said the shyt exist before I did, they got exposed to??

I understand my posts be powerful on some super sayan shyt, but to say "I", as if I'm the only one, got exposed, its just foolery clown shyt:camby:

The more I think about it, it looks like the nikka @up in here just read my original post and based his whole made up story off of that shyt:mjlol:

Show me where SOMEBODY ELSE said the shyt was over the jigga that nikka beat... Show me a quote... I said that, but made a mistake... Confused it with the other lox diss... I was just going off memory.. It's been 12 years....

I want to see a quote where SOMEONE ELSE said that shyt was possibly over Jigga that nikka..... If not, the nikka @up in here lie is based off MY post:mjlol:

If you can show me a quote, the nikka still probably lying.

The way I read that nikka post, read as a nikka who is tired of hearing this rumor and just want to kill it rofl.... He's SICK that he didn't hear the original audio, so said "fukk it I'm going for it", and typed up some cockamamie shyt to make yall idiots believe that shyt.

To whoever I quoted and whoever else is talking shyt, I guess @up in here is your GOD.... Sorry, I never got the memo:yeshrug:

APPARANTLY, his word means more than mine... Who would've known:ohhh:

Just be sure to gargle to next time this nikka dikk in your mouth.... Cus goddamn if the nikka told you the Sky was green, I guess you'd believe it.... I don't put that much faith in nikkas I don't know:mjlol:

PS... Lets see the nikka swear to god, on his mamma life, on his nieces and nephews life like I did.... That'd be interesting....

Then again he might be muslim..... So that wouldn't prove shyt either:mjpls:

DEAD @ nikkas taking a nikka word for GOLD .... Jesus christ.... I ran around on allhiphop since it first opened, one of first 10 members on the site... Never seen no hoe shyt like that online... EVER.:pachaha:
images

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
*still waiting for someone to explain to me how a controversial song that multiple different people claim to have heard can just vanish without a trace in this day and age*

not possible

sorry

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
cliffnotes?
-up in here posted the styles p aaliyah diss
-me and themaster found evidence that it was fake
-up in here admitted to it being fake and that he made up the whole styles p aaliyah diss rumor and track in the first place, 10 years ago (i.e., he's admitting to starting this urban legend in the first place) :mindblown:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
this is the type of song that would have been EVERYWHERE, even back then

i'm pretty sure more than just one obscure dj would've been able to get their hands on it

people talking about "it was a dj clue exlcusive" lol

i doubt dj clue would put an aliyah diss on his mixtape

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why don't a bunch of y'all just tweet Styles P and tell him about this thread?

g -host (therealstylesp) on Twitter

:mjpls: We could've had this resolved a long time ago.

To me tho, anyone with good ears could hear it's not a real concert in that recording.

EDIt: so a Coli member made this over 10 years ago? :leon:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
-up in here posted the styles p aaliyah diss
-me and themaster found evidence that it was fake
-up in here admitted to it being fake and that he made up the whole styles p aaliyah diss rumor and track in the first place, 10 years ago (i.e., he's admitting to starting this urban legend in the first place) :mindblown:
:ohhh: :ohhh: :wow:the legenddd

really

All Star
Daps
PS the bullshyt that was uploaded does sound fake as fukk... I didn't create this post based off that, I just now listened to that garbage. I don't even think that was the beat. The beat was (I think) over the "Jigga jigga that nikka jigga" beat.... Or some funky fast beat like that.
PS the bullshyt that was uploaded does sound fake as fukk... I didn't create this post based off that, I just now listened to that garbage. I don't even think that was the beat. The beat was (I think) over the "Jigga jigga that nikka jigga" beat.... Or some funky fast beat like that.

My first post in this thread......

Say someone got exposed when the nikka supposedly "exposing me" made a post that CORROBORATED (dictionary.com if you retarded) my story brehs......

#SmartenUpNas:win: