Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
:lupe:

We may never know the truth. We can prove the audio is fake, but we can't prove @up in here 's claims one way or another. Unless he has some proof of his own?
What if he put up the lyrics from the whole audio? shytty quality but if he wrote it and spit it, he shouldn't have much trouble remembering. :lupe:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What if he put up the lyrics from the whole audio? shytty quality but if he wrote it and spit it, he shouldn't have much trouble remembering. :lupe:
But that would just prove he made this recording.

We need to have proof of that first posting on the website he was talking about. The internet wayback machine or something?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

We may never know the truth. We can prove the audio is fake, but we can't prove @up in here 's claims one way or another. Unless he has some proof of his own?
The plot thickens:ohhh:[DOUBLEPOST=1397446718][/DOUBLEPOST]

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
And so we just supposed to believe this?

My nikka I don't know who the fukk you are, and don't really care...... If you made THIS fake audio that was posted in THIS thread, cool fukking beans, the first time I listened to that shyt I said it was fake. (look up the post)

Now just because YOU may have made up some fake shyt to "troll" people 10 years ago because everyone was asking for the audio, doesn't mean the original fukking audio aint real.... Are you serious?:mjlol:.... And nikkas so delerious right now behind this audio, again, common sense is failing them:snoop:

Lets pretend some racist cracker recorded trayvon martin / zimmerman altercation.... They let a group of people see it, then destroyed the tape.

3 years later, everybody is talking about "somebody let me see a video of trayvon / zimmerman".... but nobody has the footage.

Some clown (in this case you, no offense).... Comes and make up a fake video, very grainy and can barely see anything... To trol people... and say THIS is the audio....

10 years later, people find your fake video, and say "THIS IS IT!", But you come and say "Naw, I got all yall asses.... that shyt fake, I made it 10 years ago":umad:

So JUST BECAUSE you made a fake one to fuel a rumor, AUTOMATICALLY MEANS THE REAL ONE NEVER EXISTED/???/:mindblown::heh:

Who the fukk are you, Christ my nikka?

And you got nikkas eating the shyt up..... That's hilarious.

I heard CDQ with my own ears from a mixtape over a decade ago... No CROWD NOISES, NO GRAINY SOUND (which you said you doctored into yours), no nothing... Just pure CD quality, Styles spittin that raw shyt...You didn't create the mixtape nikka.. You fail:win:

The funniest shyt is: I remember that shyt just as clear as I remember hearing Ether... As clear as I remember hearing the Stillmatic Freestyle.... As clear as I remember hearing the Jadakiss dissing beanie over the disco beat.... As clear as I remember Beanie response.... ALL AROUND THE SAME TIME PERIOD.... I USED TO BREAK EXCLUSIVES TO MY nikkaS IN HIGHSCHOOL ALL THE TIME.... I BROKE ETHER TO nikkaS! Before still matic dropped!:stopitslime:

ARE ALL THOSE shytS A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION TOO?????

I have no idea why this one got lost.... Same reason the Black Sox scandal went down... Funny shyt just happen like that sometimes....:yeshrug:

But nikkas gonna believe what they want to believe and you OBVIOUSLY are revealing this at a time when nikkas emotions are high and they lose all fukking common sense, so rock on my nikka:heh:

I'll remain the only rational one:smugbiden:

And thats IF I wanted to believe the cockamamie story you just typed up. :dead:

You're a liar[DOUBLEPOST=1397446884][/DOUBLEPOST]:deadrose::deadrose::deadmanny: @ nikkas catching feelings because they've been exposed

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't think we can get proof of this at all. If he did post it on that fan site, then that just proves he posted it on the site. We can't definitively say that is what started the rumor.

We either have to believe him or not.

He already posted one fake thing. If the past is the best predictor of the future, then you know...

The legend continues.....:lupe:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I don't think we can get proof of this at all. If he did post it on that fan site, then that just proves he posted it on the site. We can't definitively say that is what started the rumor.

We either have to believe him or not.

He already posted one fake thing. If the past is the best predictor of the future, then you know...

The legend continues.....:lupe:

lol

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Someone could write a dissertation about this shyt :wow:

Plotting the timelines, listening to the recordings, interviews with people that said they heard it :wow:

:dead:

Daps
thread is too much comedy it's like seeing trolling in inception form

nikkas believing their own lies like they're george costanza

"it's not a lie if you believe it" -George Costanza

:dead: :dead: :dead: :deadmanny: :laff: :deadrose:
power.gif

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, so everyone who has ever claimed to have heard this song or any variation of it other than what i posted here is full of shyt because it never exsisted. how do I know? I started the muthafukking rumor over 10 years ago. Thats right. the same song you here in this thread is the same song I personally posted on the roc-a-fella and the ruff ryders fan forums back in the days. me and my friend did the shyt initially to piss off some roc-a-fella fans. i did the voice of both jada and styles and my friend mixed it to sound authentic. we used three different crowds, not looped but chopped and layered over each other. we was suprised they actually thought it was real but we took it down not long after we put it up. we had it hosted on a webpage so folks could listen but not download, it could have been geocities or something. my homie handled that part. so yeah after we took it down we saw all these posts about the song pop up on other forums and we used to laugh our asses off. we watched as it changed from what it was to somehow being over "jigga my nikka" (which is at least another swizz beat), to being a dj clue exclusive over "jigga that nikka" on a mixtape that was only available on casette. people started quoting it and changing up the lyrics and shyt. but its not real. none of it. styles never dissed aaliyah. you know how every rumor has an origin, well this is how this one started. it was a joke that people took for real and just kept growing. i watched this shyt unfold and yeah i felt kinda bad about it but people insisted that they heard it

so yeah everyone who has ever claimed they heard it or have it or had it is full of shyt because its impossible because it simply doesn't exist. i once did post this same track on sohh and someone may have copped it off there but thats the only other time it has ever been on the net. there is no other version. the rumor is all just people making up shyt based on a few people hearing this very same track over 10 years ago on an internet forum. i was actually suprised i still had it cause it was on my other computer and when i transfered files to my laptop that was one of em (that part is true). but yeah. there is no dj clue mixtape exclusive of styles p dissing aaliyah. sorry breh's, santa clause aint real.

:russ: :pachaha: at you being a real life Keyser Soze of internet hip-hop forums

cook

Banned
Daps
Someone could write a dissertation about this shyt :wow:

Plotting the timelines, listening to the recordings, interviews with people that said they heard it :wow:

i feel like that tow truck driver in those audi commercials

"i've been out here most of my life, you name it..ive heard it :win:"

"thought i had it in the blizzard of 93...never even came close :beli:"