Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you can, is it possible to upload a "cleaned up" version of the file?
Yeah, it's been a while.

I've normalized it (got rid of clipping), now I'm just trying to make the vocals sound better

The problem is they're rapping most of the time so I can't do much noise removal (I can't get a baseline)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is very hard. I tried to get rid of some background noise. Still sounds shytty though. @TheMaster can you help out?

On this "cleaned up" version it really doesn't sound like jada at all :wow:

Styles P is sounding suspect too

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Maybe Kiss was high and drunk and sounded off and maybe the same can be said for Styles P.

But the file being in stereo with different levels throughout (see my previous graph....the left and right should be identical, but they are not) and what appears to be a looped crowd track is really damning in my eyes. If we can't explain why the track is in stereo like that or why the crowd is looping, then I think we gotta call this a fake. :yeshrug:

Edit: Here's the OG file in audacity (you can see that the channels aren't the same)

hBPt0Uw.jpg

Off to bed. I'll let the other coli detectives take a stab at this

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe Kiss was high and drunk and sounded off and maybe the same can be said for Styles P.

But the file being in stereo with different levels throughout (see my previous graph....the left and right should be identical, but they are not) and what appears to be a looped crowd track is really damning in my eyes. If we can't explain why the track is in stereo like that or why the crowd is looping, then I think we gotta call this a fake. :yeshrug:

Edit: Here's the OG file in audacity (you can see that the channels aren't the same)

hBPt0Uw.jpg

Off to bed. I'll let the other coli detectives take a stab at this
This is all going off the proposition it was recorded on a cell phone correct?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is all going off the proposition it was recorded on a cell phone correct?
Yeah, that's what midwesthiphop said. The quality is real shytty. I dunno what else it could have been recorded off of tbh. But if it was recorded with something else with two mics then that could explain the stereo (but then the quality should be better if that's the case, because it would have to be some high tech equipment)

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that's what midwesthiphop said. The quality is real shytty. I dunno what else it could have been recorded off of tbh. But if it was recorded with something else with two mics then that could explain the stereo (but then the quality should be better if that's the case, because it would have to be some high tech equipment)
Yeah. I almost want to believe its real but you have definitely shown reasonable doubt in this case. My dude Styles P might just get off this time

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mindblown:

:ufdup: You should seriously question your intelligence if you believed this was real for more than a second. Some of you never cease to amaze me.

:why: I really hope half the post in here weren't serious post.:snoop:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
For the sake of the Coli going downto in history I hope sh't is real. For the sake of continued fukcery I kind of hope the search would continue. I'm torn honestly. I guess we'll be historic either way even if it is fake. Got the nets buzzing a lil sumn.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the sake of the Coli going downto in history I hope sh't is real. For the sake of continued fukcery I kind of hope the search would continue. I'm torn honestly. I guess we'll be historic either way even if it is fake. Got the nets buzzing a lil sumn.
Thecoli is good, throw some question marks on the link and let the world decide.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
are you dudes so caught up in the past? I remember the Aaliyah diss. Styles went hard at the ROC. Star dissed her too. We are in 2014. Let it go. Please let her beautiful soul rest in peace :to: