Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I'm convinced it's not. I just ran it through audacity. It's stereo throughout, with the left and right channels changing constantly. Recording off of a phone would be in mono and the channels wouldn't change at all.

:stopitslime:
Who uploading this joint?[DOUBLEPOST=1397370511][/DOUBLEPOST]Just weird all these years cats been asking for this

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Who uploading this joint?[DOUBLEPOST=1397370511][/DOUBLEPOST]Just weird all these years cats been asking for this
I dunno. He seemed like a legit poster. I need the OG file too, but it's gone missing. Something is suspect here. The audience repeating, the fact that it's in stereo, jada not sounding right. I think it's safe to assume a fake until Styles P admits to it

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BlFN23qIYAA8Xpb.jpg:large

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why are the left and right channels different if this was recorded off a phone from the mid-aughts that would most definitely be in mono (most phones now can't even record in stereo)?

uK4bmtF.jpg

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I dunno. He seemed like a legit poster. I need the OG file too, but it's gone missing. Something is suspect here. The audience repeating, the fact that it's in stereo, jada not sounding right. I think it's safe to assume a fake until Styles P admits to it
Yea man I think its fake....kiss sounds wild suspect...kind of sound like sp.....I think its fake man.....

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea man I think its fake....kiss sounds wild suspect...kind of sound like sp.....I think its fake man.....
agreed

This could be bad for the coli. Somebody needs to run further tests before anybody makes any definitive claims that could hurt the coli in the future (imagine how bad it'll look if this makes mainstream hip-hop news and it turns out to be a fake)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:laff: shyt is fake as fukk i cant believe people really believe that its real

:dead: at the fake jada & styles voices
Yeah, we need to pull the plug on this shyt ASAP. It's only gonna make the coli look bad

@cook you might wanna re-evaluate the authenticity of this shyt. Some things ain't adding up

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think I figured out the stereo thing:

Since the background audience repeats (and is just suspect in general with it roaring at the strangest times), I'm thinking that they must have used some reference audience track, that happened to be in stereo and looped it (stupidly by the way). They then put the vocals over that shyt (which are probably in mono).

Whoever did this spent some time, but got lazy with the background audience :smh:

Don't blame the uploader just yet, he could have been tricked by somebody too. :demonic:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is like the Zapruder film lol…I'm DEAD that someone may have sat around trying to make this…Kiss sounds odd, but concert from 14 years ago? who knows, blunted and drunk or something...

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I figured out the stereo thing:

Since the background audience repeats (and is just suspect in general with it roaring at the strangest times), I'm thinking that they must have used some reference audience track, that happened to be in stereo and looped it (stupidly by the way). They then put the vocals over that shyt (which are probably in mono).

Whoever did this spent some time, but got lazy with the background audience :smh:

Don't blame the uploader just yet, he could have been tricked by somebody too. :demonic:
coli detectives on the case. i sent you the original that i had for further analysis. if this shyts fake then my mind is blown cause i been sittin on this for years