Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
For the sake of the Coli going downto in history I hope sh't is real. For the sake of continued fukcery I kind of hope the search would continue. I'm torn honestly. I guess we'll be historic either way even if it is fake. Got the nets buzzing a lil sumn.
I sent the thread to my boy, look what he said:
sj8QIVy.png

I called him right after that, he said it was on a tape from like 02 & that he had it on his computer & he gotta look for it :yeshrug:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't blame the uploader just yet, he could have been tricked by somebody too. :demonic:

Nah I say fukk it ban the 2 idiots that uploaded this sh1t

Assuming the audio is fake, it didnt just fall from a tree

Person that uploaded the file has to be relatively close to the origin of the hoax and I'm assuming they are in on it

Funny thing is if they weren't so lazy looping the crowd they would have pulled off the goat prank

Detective work showing Jada is clearly an impostor

Horrible look for the coli

Bans need to be made for this ho shyt

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that's what midwesthiphop said. The quality is real shytty. I dunno what else it could have been recorded off of tbh. But if it was recorded with something else with two mics then that could explain the stereo (but then the quality should be better if that's the case, because it would have to be some high tech equipment)

Yea Idk cellphone thing is what was told to me and only thing that makes sense for the "concert" theory cause it clearly wasn't made in a studio so I ain't question it, in any case I'll give myself the, :snoop: the joint bigjo just linked is the one I uploaded which should be exactly the same as other dude except I ran it through audacity to make it slightly more clear , btw all i did "level" it and remove "the pops"

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sent the thread to my boy, look what he said:
sj8QIVy.png

I called him right after that, he said it was on a tape from like 02 & that he had it on his computer & he gotta look for it :yeshrug:

him and a million other people claim to have it yet will never produce it

after the fukkery in this thread and what was now apparently a hoax i'm even more convinced this freestyle doesn't exist and never did

and to all the people who SWEAR they heard it when it dropped, i'm calling BS on that too. like when you remember a movie scene a certain way and go back and watch it and all of the details in your head were wrong.

psychological studies actually show that we don't remember things accurately. You Remember That Wrong: Brain Distorts Memories Every Time It Recalls Them | Geekosystem

i know it's difficult to find certain songs from that era, but trust me there was enough mystique around this freestyle even in 2001 that if somebody/ hundreds of people had it, then it would have been preserved in some way or shape or form.

no recording = no song. it's simply an urban legend

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
him and a million other people claim to have it yet will never produce it

after the fukkery in this thread and what was now apparently a hoax i'm even more convinced this freestyle doesn't exist and never did

and to all the people who SWEAR they heard it when it dropped, i'm calling BS on that too. like when you remember a movie scene a certain way and go back and watch it and all of the details in your head were wrong.

psychological studies actually show that we don't remember things accurately. You Remember That Wrong: Brain Distorts Memories Every Time It Recalls Them | Geekosystem

i know it's difficult to find certain songs from that era, but trust me there was enough mystique around this freestyle even in 2001 that if somebody/ hundreds of people had it, then it would have been preserved in some way or shape or form.
He don't be on the internet like that, so i doubt he know about the whole claim to have it on the pc somewhere joke to play along w/ it. :manny: