Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I was probably like the 2nd or 3rd person to hear it in this thread and I was so fukkin shocked I ignored that it might be fake...

but nikkas talking about the random cheers.. that could be from them moving to different parts of the stage and nikkas getting the crowd hype (I know y'all been to concerts before)

Ive been listening to it on repeat now and it does sound odd.. but im still riding with this being real for one reason. Why wait till april 12th?

You mean to tell me nikkas passed up the chance of having the GOAT APRIL FOOLS JOKE?!!?

The sheer magnitude of nikkas dropping "april fools :Russ: " at the end would've hit harder than nikkas hearing the actual song and being shocked. nikkas souls would be crushed. No way this is ducktales

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
More analysis from the original file:

It is 64kbps (which seems more legit)
Is still in stereo (suspect)
It was made with sonic foundry acid 4 (somewhat suspect)
There is some clipping (which seems legit)

The crowd is very suspect, with three very similiar sounding roars spaced about 13 seconds apart from each other (possible looping involved here):
0:17 to 0:24 roar
0:28 to 0:33 roar

(around a 13 second interval)

0:46 to 0:51 roar
0:57 to 1:01 roar

1:14 to 1:20 roar
1:25 to 1:30 roar

My numbers don't match perfectly, but I wasn't using a stop-watch. Maybe somebody else can help verify this potential loop

Analysis: Moderate to High probability of a fake

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
More analysis from the original file:

It is 64kbps (which seems more legit)
Is still in stereo (suspect)
It was made with sonic foundry acid 4 (somewhat suspect)
There is some clipping (which seems legit)

The crowd is very suspect, with three very similiar sounding roars spaced about 13 seconds apart from each other (possible looping involved here):
0:17 to 0:24 roar
0:28 to 0:33 roar

0:46 to 0:51 roar
0:57 to 1:01 roar

1:14 to 1:20 roar
1:25 to 1:30 roar

My numbers don't match perfectly, but I wasn't using a stop-watch. Maybe somebody else can help verify this potential loop

Analysis: Moderate to High probability of a fake

Going to School for Audio Engineering...

Pt this sh1t on my studio monitors and 500 headphones...

Sh1t is fake, it's 2 dumb azz jokers using cheap reverb/delay effects and a sampled crowd noise.

COLI for the validity of this board I urge you to take this down. Not saying the guy that posted it made the whole thing up but wherever he got it from was playing him and the rest of the dudes there for a fool.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Going to School for Audio Engineering...

Pt this sh1t on my studio monitors and 500 headphones...

Sh1t is fake, it's 2 dumb azz jokers using cheap reverb/delay effects and a sampled crowd noise.

COLI for the validity of this board I urge you to take this down. Not saying the guy that posted it made the whole thing up but wherever he got it from was playing him and the rest of the dudes there for a fool.
Yes, we need to nip this in the bud ASAP.

This will not look good for the Coli.

@cook
@Brooklynzson[DOUBLEPOST=1397378258][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, we should not blame @up in here

He gave me the OG file and held nothing back. His transparency is a good indication of his honesty. I do no think he was trying to trick us

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn. :ohhh:

This shyts crazy. I wanna trust my ears cause this shyt sound too real to me, but we got two expert opinions telling me otherwise. Is there any way to clean up the sound so it's more clear cause it sounds like them to me. Plus the idea if someone sitting down and putting this shyt together all them years ago just boggles my mind.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Goddamn. :ohhh:

This shyts crazy. I wanna trust my ears cause this shyt sound too real to me, but we got two expert opinions telling me otherwise. Is there any way to clean up the sound so it's more clear cause it sounds like them to me. Plus the idea if someone sitting down and putting this shyt together all them years ago just boggles my mind.
I'm working on something gimme a sec

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: shyt is fake as fukk i cant believe people really believe that its real

:dead: at the fake jada & styles voices

:russ: They took that one old ass Swizz beat recorded in FL Studio and distorted it a little. shyt sounds NOTHING like Kiss anyway. This is a genius troll song.

Edit: :mjlol: Man that isn't Styles either. shyt is faker than Joan Rivers face

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm trying to normalize it and reduce the bass and treble. It's not sounding much better. I'm gonna keep trying though