Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is so FAKE, it's ridiculous.

Jadakiss wasn't using that useless laugh back then so why did he do this in the beginning, also why is this shyt not clear???? You can't hear shyt...

Put a real clear version out here not some distorted internet fake simulated junk...

This shyt is fake.

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All jokes aside the closest thing to an Aaliyah diss was Jadakiss line

"It's a man's world, y'all keep fukking with Kiss, I'ma see to it you visit your man's girl" then you hear an airplane sound effect.
yo that diss was sooo hard all 3 them nikkas went in

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This is cool but I remember having the CDQ joint from the original mixtape. Sounds like they basically preformed it word for word.. I had the wave file saved on an early flash drive that could only hold that one mixtape (whole tape was fire). I copied it to seven flash drives and hid six of them around town in case. After an after after party I woke up in a bathtub full of ice. The flash drive was gone and when I checked the six hiding places... all six of the backups were gone. Word up.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This shyt is so FAKE, it's ridiculous.

Jadakiss wasn't using that useless laugh back then so why did he do this in the beginning, also why is this shyt not clear???? You can't hear shyt...

Put a real clear version out here not some distorted internet fake simulated junk...

This shyt is fake.

I'm gonna be honest right now. A few others have said this is fake too. I listened again with a critical ear. The background, "audience," is suspect. It repeats and the "roars" come at very strange times. I dunno right now. I'm starting to get a little suspicious.

It does sound like Styles P though...

Daps
This is cool but I remember having the CDQ joint from the original mixtape. Sounds like they basically preformed it word for word.. I had the wave file saved on an early flash drive that could only hold that one mixtape (whole tape was fire). I copied it to seven flash drives and hid six of them around town in case. After an after after party I woke up in a bathtub full of ice. The flash drive was gone and when I checked the six hiding places... all six of the backups were gone. Word up.
:lolbron:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm thoroughly suspicious now

0:17-:22 and around 0:46-51 have the exact same audience roar. I heard it again later on in the track too (1:16-1:21)

:ohhh:[DOUBLEPOST=1397368598][/DOUBLEPOST]Where's the original track without the coli drop? I wanna run it through something real quick

Last edited:

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
It was an actual mixtape song. I heard it. I cant remember if I had it on tape or borrowed the tape from a friend I think I did. But long story short it was a mixtape song with Styles and Jada and remember the line quite well but I did not think much of it cause it was a song so I was sure anyone heard it or could get it. If I ever had it, it would be somewhere on a tape in my room but I have hundreds of copies so rambling is not an option but I can tell you it was very real.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lol at boxden banning me again .....that site is so corny man
Yeah, that shyt is very corny. :smh:

They took it way too seriously.

But back to the diss,

I'mma need the OG version before the coli drop. I need to run some analyses on the file to verify some claims. I'm starting to get real suspect[DOUBLEPOST=1397369472][/DOUBLEPOST]The Coli version is joint stereo, with lossy encoding. I suspect the joint stereo is due to the coli drop. The actual track should be mono if it was an actual recording from a concert, given the time-period

Edit: I ran the coli mp3 through audacity and it is indeed in joint stereo....throughout. The left and right channels change constantly. It's not mono. If this was recorded off a phone, it would have to be mono, right?

Am I missing something? Why would the left and right channels be different throughout?

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yeah, that shyt is very corny. :smh:

They took it way too seriously.

But back to the diss,

I'mma need the OG version before the coli drop. I need to run some analyses on the file to verify some claims. I'm starting to get real suspect[DOUBLEPOST=1397369472][/DOUBLEPOST]The Coli version is joint stereo, with lossy encoding. I suspect the joint stereo is due to the coli drop. The actual track should be mono if it was an actual recording from a concert, given the time-period

I don't think this shyt real honestly

I heard every lox thing around that era....this shyt sound fake...I'm sorry man

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't think this shyt real honestly
I'm convinced it's not. I just ran it through audacity. It's stereo throughout, with the left and right channels changing volumes constantly. Recording off of a phone would be in mono and the channels wouldn't change at all.

:stopitslime: