Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but back to the diss,the only let down is I think over the years its been said styles was sayin "Rock the boat,rock the boat,ONE LESS bytch in a rocawear coat"....I mean the line he says is still crazy,but its more wordplay than him actually shytting on aaliyah..."another dead bytch in a rocawear coat" is reffering to the dudes he beefin wit currently on the roc,even tho the wordplay makes you think aaliyah:patrice:....its still kinda disrespectful but not outright disrespect like I thought it was,masterful though....Beans still murdered them nikkas tho:russ:...he was far more disrespectful to Jadas mama:mjlol:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
2d9yyie.jpg

Let's get to the bottom of this

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
He definitely said it. I got the verse on my laptop. I can easily upload it but seeing what a highly sought after commodity it has become I may have to listen to some offers.

Yall got paypal, right? :scheme:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@up in here @midwesthiphop

Why didn't you guys ever post this shyt before? Like :mindblown: didn't you know people were looking for this?

Man I got so much music from BearShare /Napster kazaa days spread across drives and cds that I had thought this was thrown into the bushes up until not so long ago, plus dudes was calling duck tales so much I even believed it wasn't real, I retagged it with the name i upped it earlier with but that shyt was sitting there called stpdissaphly or something weird

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
AHH is Felecia Palmer Status now?

:heh:

I Remember when them nikkas thought they were better than us, cause they could embed images:russ:

place used to be the shyt i started over there in like 07/08..the exposures and fukkery were next level...people's lives would legit get ruined...bytches nudes gettin sent to their boss and their fathers and shyt..dude's neice's pics gettin posted on craigslist as lookin for casual encounters...shyt was classic...kinda sad to see what it is now

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
place used to be the shyt i started over there in like 07/08..the exposures and fukkery were next level...people's lives would legit get ruined...bytches nudes gettin sent to their boss and their fathers and shyt..dude's neice's pics gettin posted on craigslist as lookin for casual encounters...shyt was classic...kinda sad to see what it is now

:huhldup: