Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't tryna rain on niccas parades but.....I've been listening to Styles for 15+ years. That's a nicca imitating Styles and using some of his more popular phrases. A majority of that alleged Styles verse was very un-Styles like...the wordplay...I dunno my niccas. I want to believe, but I my gut is saying this shyt is fake.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lmao at BX. nikkas need to chillout.
They're getting all over me for "starting a forum war." I just gave credit where credit is due.

They'll probably quote me for this, saying I'm continuing to egg you all on. :smh:

I was an active member over there forever. I ain't trying to start no forum war

(:salute: to the good boxden members over there though)

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I ain't tryna rain on niccas parades but.....I've been listening to Styles for 15+ years. That's a nicca imitating Styles and using some of his more popular phrases. A majority of that alleged Styles verse was very un-Styles like...the wordplay...I dunno my niccas. I want to believe, but I my gut is saying this shyt is fake.

:deadrose: @ the idea of a nikka sitting in his house trying to perfect his styles impersonation.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
They're getting all over me for "starting a forum war." I just gave credit where credit is due.

They'll probably quote me for this, saying I'm continuing to egg you all on. :smh:

I was an active member over there forever. I ain't trying to start no forum war

(:salute: to the good boxden members over there though)

That's why I'm refusing to log in over there right now. The temptation is too much and dudes are just getting hype because of how crazy this is. I kinda want to log in and be like :whoa: :
qTjp99S.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why I'm refusing to log in over there right now. The temptation is too much and dudes are just getting hype because of how crazy this is. I kinda want to log in and be like :whoa: :
qTjp99S.gif
I logged in over there and trolled a little bit:lolbron:...between the lame azz insults and boring responses I couldn't even work up a fake outrage to shyt on them nikkas:mjlol:....Id rather just go in any random coli thread and be more entertained arguing wit my brothas:myman::salute:....then to sift through that mess of a website only to be bored to see comment after comment of :yawn: status post.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
I logged in over there and trolled a little bit:lolbron:...between the lame azz insults and boring responses I couldn't even work up a fake outrage to shyt on them nikkas:mjlol:....Id rather just go in any random coli thread and be more entertained arguing wit my brothas:myman::salute:....then to sift through that mess of a website only to be bored to see comment after comment of :sleep: status post.
were you the one claiming that the coli was started by BX rejects? :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
were you the one claiming that the coli was started by BX rejects? :mjlol:

Nah that was a real life,dumb azz boxden poster who came up with that,pulled that story straight out his azz:mjlol:...Where do they get off tryna take credit like they started and influenced everything:dahell:...who they think they are?the bay area:troll:?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah that was a real life,dumb azz boxden poster who came up with that,pulled that story straight out his azz:mjlol:...Where do they get off tryna take credit like they started and influenced everything:dahell:...who they think they are?the bay area:troll:?
They got Billy Costigan/**** over there now too :dead: