Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Never thought I'd live to hear this.

Lol @ not talking about aaliyah tho. Essentially calling her a dead bytch in a rocawear coat. Didn't styles go on record sayng he would never say something like that

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt, I didn't expect folks to start biting (fukkin AHH fakkits). I woulda tagged it with thecoli drop but I ain't at home now, but if y'all already got a version with the drop I might just take mines down

It's funny them boxden bytches is mad, I'm 95% sure that's where I got it in the first place since that was the main place I used to get songs from back when. But I coulda got it from a ruff ryders fan forum or even Wu-tang corp or the nas forum or something. Idk. I used to lurk a lot of sites just for downloads but I wasn't active in discussions. One thing I do remember is not listening to this much cause the sound quality is so bad and there were so many other better disses that I didn't pay much mind to this one.

As far as just posting this now, I thought this was just like the European Jay shyts, where most folks ain't had it but you could find it. I mostly didn't go into the threads about this topic because like i said, i mostly just lurked for new tracks so i had no reason to check those threads. but I do remember posting on SOHH that i had it on my old computer but folks just played it off like jokes. But I really did have it on my old computer along with a whole lotta other shyt that I never moved to my laptop. But I had since then moved most of it and so I seen this thread and put up the track. And that's it basically

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
i just got unbanned last week from AHH after bein banned for like 2 years...and i posted the link to this thread as the second post in that kids thread and they deleted it 10 seconds later....dude is extra heavy with the credit takin too cause i posted in their original thread that it had been discovered and he posted right after with this soundcloud link claimin a connected friend gave it to him:mjlol:
what a bunch of cocksuckers :dwillhuh::mjpls:

they had a spark when they started, but now they're just garbage :scusthov:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt, I didn't expect folks to start biting (fukkin AHH fakkits). I woulda tagged it with thecoli drop but I ain't at home now, but if y'all already got a version with the drop I might just take mines down

It's funny them boxden bytches is mad, I'm 95% sure that's where I got it in the first place since that was the main place I used to get songs from back when. But I coulda got it from a ruff ryders fan forum or even Wu-tang corp or the nas forum or something. Idk. I used to lurk a lot of sites just for downloads but I wasn't active in discussions. One thing I do remember is not listening to this much cause the sound quality is so bad and there were so many other better disses that I didn't pay much mind to this one.

As far as just posting this now, I thought this was just like the European Jay shyts, where most folks ain't had it but you could find it. I mostly didn't go into the threads about this topic because like i said, i mostly just lurked for new tracks so i had no reason to check those threads. but I do remember posting on SOHH that i had it on my old computer but folks just played it off like jokes. But I really did have it on my old computer along with a whole lotta other shyt that I never moved to my laptop. But I had since then moved most of it and so I seen this thread and put up the track. And that's it basically

I'm about to rep 40 other members just to rep you again

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:mjlol: Boxden nikkas contemplating on a war just because we found it first

Y'all on get half a bar fukk y'all nikkas

AUkbyfLS.png

LL