Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

MJX

#patsnation
Daps
Remember lurking on SOHH and seeing all the threads and ridiculous stories about this. Is there nothing The Coli can't do? :wow:

@Brooklynzson The Coli should issue an official press release before everyone else starts claiming they broke the story. This is major news. :blessed:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
at least they gave credit. those AHH suckas trying to claim it.

i just got unbanned last week from AHH after bein banned for like 2 years...and i posted the link to this thread as the second post in that kids thread and they deleted it 10 seconds later....dude is extra heavy with the credit takin too cause i posted in their original thread that it had been discovered and he posted right after with this soundcloud link claimin a connected friend gave it to him:mjlol:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
i just got unbanned last week from AHH after bein banned for like 2 years...and i posted the link to this thread as the second post in that kids thread and they deleted it 10 seconds later....dude is extra heavy with the credit takin too cause i posted in their original thread that it had been discovered and he posted right after with this soundcloud link claimin a connected friend gave it to him:mjlol:
:russ::russ:

We shoulda never let this shyt leak without a Coli drop

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The funniest thing is how a nikka would put the colis name all over this like he owns this site. God damn yall nikkas are sheep :mjlol: