Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
so what happened to them other bars nikkaz said went with this shyt. where is the "who better than us" and "you can die on tour" part at?

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He linked up boxden, but :wow: at AHH if they did that

:russ: yea i meant the AHH thread look what dude said

jada

ha!/styles nikka, sheek louch, lox nikka/ If you bite my style i aint giving you shyt /trying wild out hit you with them shyts (about 15 seconds of inaudible ) matter fact call me jada / i been making hits and doing this since (something that ryhmes with jada ) (5 secs inaudible) call me the most valuable player / backing up nikkas even them rocfellas nikkas can get it

Styles (0:52 )

Yo lox , d-block and styles the ghost , keep my knife on nikkas throat, am the nikka that will push ya whole wig back (inaudible) get hurt, fuk with me get murked , hit you with 50 shots i dont give a fuk them light up a dutch , fuk that nikka and punk bytch , like i said i dont give a fukk a bout no ghost or rock a boat just one more dead bytch in a roc-a-wear coat , you know am that raw ( last 3 sec inaudible) lox lox I think.

That what I made out of the audio listen about 15 times to pick it From each jada and Style P

:deadrose: @ i " listened" to it like 15 times, more like he hit that copy n paste from my post and changed nikka to nikka

cook

Banned
Daps
They talking about they got CDQ over there on boxden :lupe:

And they real mad at the coli :dead:

cdq of a concert?
rustwtf_zps73c6555b.gif