Stupid things about elementary/h.s. that irked you

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quarter to 6AM for me. I don't know how I did that for 4 years. I don't even get up that early for work :snoop:

same...had to get up for high school 5:30 every morning...never again in life have I had to get up that early routinely...actually no I’m wrong a couple of odd jobs I did required me to be at work by 3:30AM but both those jobs only lasted a few months

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a lot but the top 3

-the social bullshyt-popularity contests, childish bullshyt, the immaturity, the fact that folks were doing too much for nothing, basically all the nonsense

-the schools bullshyt. All the schools I went to had a racism issue and it would come out into our education. shyt was ridiculous. I've seen it all to poor funding of schools where they have outdated books and where the parents had to fund the schools they were ALREADY paying to send their kids to be safe in/not educated to schools sabotaging kids to fail. It gets deep when the schools you've been to either is closed or have the feds/state intervening because of the bullshyt.

-the whole system. The reason why folks are falling on their faces is because they arent being taught what they need to know and still are being miseducated. It basically is some class system shyt. If you have money, you can be well educated and have doors open for you. Its ridiculous.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
About 75% of my teachers were 22 year old student teachers.

And personally, I had knee surgery senior year so I couldn’t hoop. They knew I was scheduled for surgery. They let me take 3 co op hours (when you work for school credit) and 3 hours of gym with a broken leg :what:

Legit went to school about 30 days senior year

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Being #uglygang and not getting any valentines in home room on vday. My homeroom teacher gave me a card one year because she felt sorry for me :mjcry:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
- Getting marked as late to class coming from a fire drill that happened during a class change.
- Teachers leaving voicemails on my Mom's phone
- Gossip Girls
- 20 year old Drug dealers in 11th grade
- Needing a bus pass to go to on a different bus route. "Hey, I don't know who you are"
- Schools be broke and you pull up in a tart cart next to a rich district bus
- Security guards thinking young Nino was a thug
- Seeing cacs walk off with huge prizes after getting probably thousands in fundraiser prizes with no effort. All I got was a pencil or keychain!

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
NO CALCULATOR ON THIS MATH TEST. Never understood this. In real lwho is going to do a 5 step math problem in real life without a calculator if it'll be helpful for problem
Waste of time.

Add on
They do the no calculator stuff in college though so they were preparing you for it.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Reading aloud in class, basically shaming those who were behind or maybe dyslexic. It set up the social dynamics for bullies, people to become disenchanted at a young age, just wasn’t useful.

My teachers used to take smoke breaks in kindergarten. I remember saying prayers before we go to lunch in public school. I remember before they had school shooting drills and all we had were tornado drills and shyt

kids these days have phones and shyt, I remember we would be happy just playing wallball for two hours.

I miss the book fair days and stocking up on Goosebumps books.

I wish I could have one of those fundraiser companies that gets kids to sell hundreds of 6 dollar candy bars for the compensation of a fukking keychain. What’s crazy is that is sometimes the child’s first introduction to capitalism and how our system exploits workers.

I miss playing math blaster and the Oregon trail.

I learned how to forge my moms signature in the 4th grade to hide my bad math test scores.

good times. I started kindergarten 29 years ago.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:russ: the juice bags that no one would waste time on the straw! Just tear a hole in the corner with your teeth.

jksyzjzykqr31.jpg
:hhh:only 3 good gulps in a bag

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
racist teachers

interesting you omitted middle school...had a blast then tho
I had more fun in middle school than high school tbh

everyone was still tight, lot of nikkas changed up and the shortys you knew since kindergarten act like they ain’t know you after we got into HS.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Hating ass nikkas. My high school was violent as fukk and always over hating shyt. Had nikkas trying to kill me for no reason 2 times. They actually did a documentary on my high school on BBC cause the shyt so crazy.

The breh from this video actually blowing up as a rapper right now that goes by PG RA. His cousin my homeboy and shyt

Ya'll show some love to the breh. @Houston911 @Malcolmxxx_23 @keond @neotheflyingone @Rawtid

Last edited: