ERZkluPWsAAijcw.jpg

6m0hpqm8dj801.jpg
Channel 1....lmao

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:martin: messing up your pencils using those manual sharperners

61gh5-EMfte-L-AC-SL1500.jpg

Pencils be coming out like this and then you have to peel the wood to get to the lead
vgq9ve-VRxay-Cd-Lzu-Cu-SQx-XK-LOfi-Lw7n-Hh-Xf-As-M9b0.jpg

:beli::beli::beli:
Turn the pencil to the other side....

Be in special ed bruhs

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
We had NYPD in our hallways in Erasmus Hall. fukk that shyt.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
My schools had dress codes and people would get suspended for not following it. Like a Mf here to learn and you gonna kick me out of school for not wearing a belt? Because their shirt is untucked ??? :gucci:
You in Texas breh? That’s exactly how my high school and middle school was and their whole argument was it’s preparing us for real life.

Every middle school has a damn color coordinated dress code and high school made us tuck our shirts in and shyt.

Hated that shyt like no other :beli:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
kids getting new stuff like laptops after we graduated. Or the school get like a donation to take kids on some crazy class trip to New York or something after you graduate.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Turn the pencil to the other side....

Be in special ed bruhs

ya...but then the point falls out...shyt even happened to me as a teacher when students would complain about the sharpener and ask me to do it for them lol

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Having History and Science homework the same day.

By far the 2 biggest and heaviest books. :sadcam:

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mental Math...literally no one uses mental math and I don't know anyone that ever did.
Eurocentric History Lessons
No personal finance courses (Sure, the Pythagorean theorem is cool, but like how do I buy a house?)
My school not having a soccer team

My biggest issue with the school curriculum, nothing about finances, mortgages, credit cards, how interest rates work. They need to teach kids, real life shyt

Daps
Teachers who get mad too easily :laff: I was in choir and the teacher started crying cause we wouldn’t shut up :laff: but she wouldn’t say anything she would just sit on the desk looking mad like we’re supposed to go “she got her mad face on let’s be quiet”:russ:. One male teacher had a male roommate and he would FLIP his shyt if you made a gay joke :mjlol:

We had a music teacher that gave lessons, and he had a huge bald spot. My friend and I told him he should try hair club for men. His bytchass told the principal.

:shaq2:

We didn’t get in trouble, but we got a “talking to.”

My Geometry teacher was known for yelling at kids, and had multiple complaints against him, but he had tenure, so nobody could do anything. He used to spend 3 quarters of the class arguing with one kid in my class. We’d be sitting there barely learning anything, because it was nonstop back and forth. Imagine being a senior citizen, and having long ass arguments with a 14 year old, and he would snap at the slightest thing. It was all ego.

Years later, I saw him at Wegmans with his wife, and they were bytching about hot dog buns with some other guy at the store.