Stupid things about elementary/h.s. that irked you

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

nikkas with stomach problems carpet bombing a weak teacher's class. Had a few dreary ass classes (Religious Education, Geography, Spanish etc..) where some cats would be shooting off this shyt in stealth and had you sticking your head in your bookbag while the milquetoast teacher either ignored it or made some feeble attempt at a disparaging remark. Used to buy chewing gum and air fresheners at the gas station just to try and combat this shyt, 'cause wasn't much you could do about it other than wait for the smell to go away, which at times was never the case 'cause cats just be supplying the room like a methane diffuser. shyt was disgusting.​
:pachaha::dead:
I had to google the bolded

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
there was a lot but nothing comes to mind, thread is jokes though. One thing I will say is that even though we didn't have much responsibility or expectations, I hated being broke or relying on your parents for things (even though there really wasn't shyt we could buy). Another thing I didn't like was that clout and popularity was at a all time high, if you were in the right circle then you could get p*ssy easily! (which speaks volumes the older you get)

The white kids and hood kids REALLY got on my nerve, what I think I regret is not stepping to them and beating them the fukk up.

Women being whores

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
All the NYC posters on here and apparently nobody here went to No lady Grady high school in Brooklyn... I attended that school and it had far more males than females hence the nickname "No lady Grady".

Personally I didn't care but I heard nikkas complain about it here and there when I was there :pachaha:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Standing/singing for the national anthem.

never ate school lunch. Po people problems.

lack of innovative teachers and lesson plans.

too many substitutes.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Mental Math...literally no one uses mental math and I don't know anyone that ever did.
Eurocentric History Lessons
No personal finance courses (Sure, the Pythagorean theorem is cool, but like how do I buy a house?)
My school not having a soccer team

THIS WAS ALWAYS MY BIGGEST ISSUE WITH “world history “

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Only being allowed to use the bathroom 3 times a marking period :stopitslime:.

me: can I use the bathroom?

teacher: Do you have any bathroom passes?

me: no

teacher: Should’ve used the bathroom before class :ufdup:

me: muthafukka I did I have to go again :childplease:

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Stank breath ass teachers getting 6 inches away from my face every time I have a question.

Either brush your teeth, or give me some mf space.

:dahell:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
We also had a stage in our middle school cafeteria and we also had this shyt called silent lunch where we were expected to eat peanut butter sandwitches on stage quietly as our peer normally ate theirs. I'm vehemently against humiliation as a punishment.