Stupid things about elementary/h.s. that irked you

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
  • having to start at 7:40am
  • when someone would take a bathroom break then spend 15 min walking around... so no one else could ask to go
  • biology class
  • swimming unit in p.e.
  • all the busy work as homework
  • teachers on a power trip

edit:

• shytty school lunches (found maggots one time in elementary)
  • stupid ass high school drama
  • flunking p.e. even though i did everything i was supposed to
  • math class
  • when teachers would release the class late & so you'd either miss part of break/lunch/recess or get home late after school
  • teachers getting mad at me when i finished my work early and started reading my own book

wow looking back k-12 was garbage

Last edited:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was senior year when Obama was being inaugurated in 08

mine of my teachers was like, I’m still teaching during this time, and the shyt I teach will be on the final exam:why: I left the class right in front of her

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll admit it now since I’ve clearly been out of school over 20 years. So I don’t know what kind of dogs they used to use for the supposed to be drug inspections we damn near all had weed and crack on us in school we ain’t have shyt else to put it or someone else would steal your stash.

they would have the dogs come thru and they would never find anything but we would be all paranoid. In hindsight they probably weren’t even drug dogs.

this is in Cincinnati btw where you were they probably had drug dogs...

the other thing I noticed was when they started putting all of the metal detectors in the black public schools...We didn’t bring weapons to school like that the white folks did though but did they have metal detectors :stopitslime:

And lastly I’m going to keep it 100 damn near all of the highly recruited football players were on the juice...Now how were they able to afford it? :usure: fukk Ahmed Plummer.

kenyon Martin and Jason Maxiel were fukking high school chicks while sitting up in college and I ain’t even mad at em.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Had mad detentions, Saturday detentions, and likely suspensions go unserved cause I transferred to continuation my senior year :lolbron:

Breh:dead: I got lunch detention and then got after school suspension because I was talking to my friends through the classroom door

B$#@?! You just said to stay in the classroom and that's what I did!!!

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Racist teachers and admin

Clicks of certain people

The females getting older and feeling themselves, we use to talk everyday when I was underclassman now that we both in high school you ain't got as much time for me. Bet!

Most of what you learn after about 9th grade is pointless. When they need to be teaching students life and vocational skills they're learning about the Pythagorean Theorem, balancing chemical equations, balancing algebraic equations, and what is the square root of pie.

I haven't had to use any of the aforementioned in my daily life ever. They time could have been better spent teaching me how to have passive income, the pros of entrepreneurship, agriculture, and other more pertinent skills that would have helped me in everyday life.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Teacher calling on you to answer something when you didn't raise your hand :francis:

My 4th grade teacher always did this during Math class, one time I gave an sarcastic answer that technically was right, but was not the MATH answer to the question, I said what I said and the whole class was :russ: :mjlol: :laff: :laff: Teacher looked at me like :upsetfavre:

High School Periods being an hour and a half long when he had Finals, WOAT.

Metal Detectors, but eventually I got used to it and it didn't bother me.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:martin: messing up your pencils using those manual sharperners

61gh5-EMfte-L-AC-SL1500.jpg

Pencils be coming out like this and then you have to peel the wood to get to the lead
vgq9ve-VRxay-Cd-Lzu-Cu-SQx-XK-LOfi-Lw7n-Hh-Xf-As-M9b0.jpg

:beli::beli::beli: