Stupid things about elementary/h.s. that irked you

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
My school only gave 5 minutes to get to class and the dumb mfs had all the upper classmen classes scattered throughout the school.

Giving us Saturday detention for being late to class and if you don't go, you get suspended. I would use fake names until they wised up and started asking for your student ID number.

The ratchet bytches who thought they were grown always interrupting to ask dumb or irrelevant shyt. In my algebra class, I remember this one chick would always butt heads with the teacher for asking why she has to learn algebra. Most of these hoes are single moms now :mjgrin:

Last edited:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
:dahell:

:dahell:You fukkin principles and teacher that didnt allow us to wear jackets n shyt n the fukkin classroom,

:dahell: talking bout

:dahell: it aint cold when you got that thick ass

:dahell:super alaskan winter sweater on that the captain of the fish ship be wearing

:dahell:And you know damn fukkin well in the winter time with them victorian era fukkin heat systems dont be blowin no fukkin warm air into the classrooms n shyt

:dahell:foreal ,i sweater god

:dahell: get the fukk outta here with that bullshyt yall tryna run off with .and put some coats on them children

:dahell: I been removed from the schoolin days for years but tht still got me hot

:dahell:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Book fairs stinks..they used to pick by ur last name first...

So i miss put on captain underpants :dwillhuh:...and im left with some dusty ass nancy drew book bcuz my name is in the middle...than some asian kid named xiong!! Had a book he couldnt even read!!

Last edited: