Stuff from the 80's/90's....that just hasn't aged well.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Honestly I gotta say Ice Cube as a rapper. His music has aged perhaps worse then any other legendary rappers. With that said theres still some shyt I bump from his first few albums and I still fukks with NWA as a group, just not solo Ice cube

dHpQc.gif

Daps
:snoop:

Some of you nikkas don't know the difference between "not aging well" and "falling off"

nikkas mentioning Spongebob and The Simpsons.....the early episodes of both shows are classics and are still funny to this day.......the shows just fell the fukk off with the more recent episodes, that's all

And I see some nikkas taking issue with Martin being mentioned......that show DEFINITELY hasn't aged well at all. And I'm not hating, because I used to love watching that shyt as a kid......now I look at it and just see wack exchanges between Martin and Pam, and a studio audience that laughs their ass off at random stupid shyt like Martin fighting a huge fake-ass rat thing, or a baby shooting out of a bytch's p*ssy like a cannon

Last edited:

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
:snoop:

Some of you nikkas don't know the difference between "not aging well" and "falling off"

nikkas mentioning Spongebob and The Simpsons.....the early episodes of both shows are classics and are still funny to this day.......the shows just fell the fukk off with the more recent episodes, that's all

And I see some nikkas taking issue with Martin being mentioned......that show DEFINITELY hasn't aged well at all. And I'm not hating, because I used to love watching that shyt as a kid......now I look at it and just see wack exchanges between Martin and Pam, and a studio audience that laughs their ass off at random stupid shyt like Martin fighting a huge fake-ass rat thing, or a baby shooting out of a bytch's p*ssy like a cannon
Shut up you stupid nikka

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I watched Escape From L.A. on Netflix the other day..

I loved that movie when I was young..but goddamn now it's just horrible!