Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
It ain’t even just that breh.

A lot of the lames you’re describing are actual incels in the true meaning of the word.

All of that “you must not be good with women and that’s why you’re critical of them” talk is pure projection.

I came to that realization when I saw several posters talk about how we’re “scaring the female posters away” for telling the truth. :mjlol:

No man who gets p*ssy in the real world is worried about how many female posters are active on an online forum.

Not only that, but these lames expose themselves as inexperienced because they fail to understand that women love a man who ain’t afraid to tell a bytch the truth about herself.

I’ve told broads they ain’t shyt directly to their face and still got the p*ssy.

I got a girlfriend now, but I got two co-workers trying to get with me.

I told one of them that even if it doesn’t work out with my current girl, she ain’t girlfriend material and would never be more than a stress reliever for me.

And she’s still trying to get a taste. :russ:

At the end of the day, I’ve realized it’s no point engaging in conversation with most of these simp ass, cappin’ ass nikkas.

There are female posters on here who I like, but it’s because they’re quality posters. Not because they’re women.
Didn't you and Nicole just expose a nikka not too long ago for posing as a female? nikkas need to dial it back, cus' anybody can be a "female" on this bytch lol

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Didn't you and Nicole just expose a nikka not too long ago for posing as a female? nikkas need to dial it back, cus' anybody can be a "female" on this bytch lol
Yup.

And you STILL had dumb ass down bad simp ass nikkas running in the thread talmbout

“She’s a solid poster, leave her alone, y’all must be gay. :sadbron:

This is after I pointed out the obvious red flags (ie that posters inconsistent age and timeline).

These eunuchs are so down bad they don’t even have to see proof that you’re a woman to start simping for your ass. :dead:

Daps
Brehs still missing the forest for the trees it's not about the bag or anything like that it's about WHITENESS, these non white women want proximity to whiteness. In the coming weeks you will see every excuse in the book for why they date the way they do. Nothing brings the ferocity and malice out of a woman like being exposed for who they really are.
At the bolded part:
giphy.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain’t even just that breh.

A lot of the lames you’re describing are actual incels in the true meaning of the word.

All of that “you must not be good with women and that’s why you’re critical of them” talk is pure projection.

I came to that realization when I saw several posters talk about how we’re “scaring the female posters away” for telling the truth. :mjlol:

No man who gets p*ssy in the real world is worried about how many female posters are active on an online forum.

Not only that, but these lames expose themselves as inexperienced because they fail to understand that women love a man who ain’t afraid to tell a bytch the truth about herself.

I’ve told broads they ain’t shyt directly to their face and still got the p*ssy.

I got a girlfriend now, but I got two co-workers trying to get with me.

I told one of them that even if it doesn’t work out with my current girl, she ain’t girlfriend material and would never be more than a stress reliever for me.

And she’s still trying to get a taste. :russ:

At the end of the day, I’ve realized it’s no point engaging in conversation with most of these simp ass, cappin’ ass nikkas.

There are female posters on here who I like, but it’s because they’re quality posters. Not because they’re women.
This nikka emptied the clip :dead: :dead: :dead:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Word. It's like bro you don't know any women outside of this forum? shyt is pathetic.

Daps
This study made me realize black women (and POC women in general) are masters at gaslighting and arguing through projection.

Also made me realize we (black men) go through the same beauty standards with white men and it might be even worse, so it's hard to feel any sympathy. Especially when their insecurities manifest in a completely different, far more demeaning and degrading way.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Word. It's like bro you don't know any women outside of this forum? shyt is pathetic.
The ironic part is, the “female” posters these nikkas are always trying to kiss up to are always getting exposed as hypocritical wenches. :dead:

Go look in the Rafters.

There’s a few threads where female posters were exposed for talking that “black love” and “pro-black” shyt, only to be exposed as wenches.

There’s been several cases where white guys have started posting on here and immediately started getting DMs from the females on here.

I don’t remember the thread, but it was some type of “best looking male poster” contest that the women did and a white guy won. :russ: