Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is why I always stress the power of media and storytelling.

White people made a whole Hollywood to elevate and deify the image of white men. This same Hollywood made white women the beauty standard

Korea has made deliberate attempts to use media to elevate their men through music and film and now women are thirsting after Asian men in a way that would've seemed impossible 20 years ago

Black people have virtually no media footprint outside of the avenues provided to them by white people, and we all know what the typical black male images are. This is why black people begging for representation in roles will always look weak. We see the roles "representation" gets you

Michael B Jordan willed himself to prominence and we see how women of all races act towards him. I promise you his success was a mistake:pachaha: he shows what's possible when black masculinity and competence is portrayed to the masses in the form of sensationalized storytelling

Whenever I see black folks do the "It's just a movie" shyt I'm disappointed because we don't take the power of media as serious as we should. Media is everything

When Asians first started coming to America, white people told them that they were strictly prohibited from owning any media company.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Nikkas going to gunplay over an argument a woman started.

:dead:
Nah fukk that nikka and fukk that bytch.

This nikka in here with the usual “you just upset cause you can’t pull hoes” and I can prove him wrong.

This nikka acting like he’s the only nikka with a strap and I can prove him wrong on that too.

I’m tired of these fukk nikkas running into these threads with the same old fukking play.

That rapist ass nikka deserves a hot one and I’ll say it to his face and nikkas that know me can confirm I’d say it to his face.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Look at this, brehs.

See how quickly these disingenuous bytches back down when pressed?

We got an admitted rapist in here trying to play the moral high ground and a dumb bytch regurgitating divestor talking points trying to dictate what we can and can’t talk about on a website that was created by and currently operated by black men.

This shyt is a mental illness at this point. :russ:

A stripper and a sex offender. Makes sense.

No energy for them lol. The community.

Daps
I dont even know how the white woman came up with these statistics. What does it even mean to "respond first"? I just see a white woman looking to yet again victimize black people. And tell the world how desirable the white man is.

I will stick with my own senses,which really dont get enough credit and collect data like algorithms. The sample size of 1 million dating profiles doesnt knock me off my square. You are talking about the least desireables when it comes to people who use dating websites. The least desireables are the main ones pushing incel and divestor nonsense. So these apps definitely shouldnt be used to create a race study. Thats like doing a study using the cesspool of self hatred known as Tiktok and Twitter. Or doing a study using thecoli or LSA. These are not your typical black person. You have people like @Acid Cannon who use the word "fukktard". Does that sound like the average black man to you? Doesnt take rocket science to know his preference.

My personal analyticals say black women still desire black men the most by overwhelming margins:respect:
Typical male hyena crapola. It's funny how you think you know a person's dating preferences because said person said 'fukktard'?

You and your ilk (including the chameleon women of thecoli) are truly grasping at straws.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Posted all those guns to validate the mass shooter vibes I was getting. I knew I felt a disturbance in my chi:respect:.For the record,the views of @The Burger King do not reflect the views of thecoli
A confirmed rapist making mass shooter accusations. :russ:

Shut your rapist ass up nikka.

I got more bytches than you.
More money than you.
And more straps than you.

You might be an old nikka, but you my little nikka.

I’m Avon and you’re Marlo.

The King stay the King.

Know your place bytch nikka.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A confirmed rapist making mass shooter accusations. :russ:

Shut your rapist ass up nikka.

I got more bytches than you.
More money than you.
And more straps than you.

You might be an old nikka, but you my little nikka.

I’m Avon and you’re Marlo.

The King stay the King.

Know your place bytch nikka.

Remember when you were a parody account promoting the whopper menu? But if you would rather be a gangsta:hubie:. Ive seen alot of good kids get mislead. Maybe girls said you didnt have enough "edge".Enjoy the zoo within the zoo:respect:.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Remember when you were a parody account promoting the whopper menu? But if you would rather be a gangsta:hubie:. Ive seen alot of good kids get mislead. Maybe girls said you didnt have enough "edge".Enjoy the zoo within the zoo:respect:.
You keep saying I somehow struggle with women when you have to rape bytches.

Sit your old ass down, you’re a prime example of why retirement homes exist you :flabbynsick: fukk

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Well, the problem is the fetishization of hood shyt. If you can promote regular brehs and regular brehs can repost and move on social media like BW, we can get somewhere.

But the majority love that hood shyt.
eh. Problem is the average BM voice isn’t loud enough.

Majority as in strictly BM?