Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Answer my question first, what are you going to do with this information burger man.
Several people in here already answered so I didn’t see the need to beat a dead horse. The response by High Art is sufficient, no?

Now can you answer my question?

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
You don’t see more be with white men because they don’t want them.

People saying stuff like “none of my friends use dating apps” that still doesn’t mean that they wouldn’t choose a white guy who approached them.

White men don’t approach black woman because they don’t feel very attarctiv

If white men started approaching black women like Asians. Black women would date like Asian men

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
he gave you a thorough and objective answer to your question, and instead of giving your thoughts on it… you just call out the brehs who were giving nonsensical answers

:skip:
absolutely, just like the dude’s here, I’m also a petty bytch. The coli brings the best out of me.
:yeshrug:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Several people in here already answered so I didn’t see the need to beat a dead horse. The response by High Art is sufficient, no?

Now can you answer my question?
No no, I want an answer from you, what will you do with this information. Don’t be stealing another breh hard work.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
No no, I want an answer from you, what will you do with this information. Don’t be stealing another breh hard work.
I’m not typing out a variation of the same shyt High Art posted for the sake of playing your game. That’s the answer.

If another breh explains to you that 2 + 2 = 4, I don’t need to explain it to you again. :unimpressed:

Just admit you got in your feelings, insulted brehs and can’t back up what you said earlier with any type of fact.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rapist babble. Go be a rapist somewhere else.

You're a full blown idiot. A rapist and an idiot. Divestors actually want people like you dead. You're literally caping for women who want you dead. Swirlers just want to fukk outside their race. There is a difference. You know this difference but like too many others, want to conflate them so as to cape and cover for women.

And yet I manage to be indifferent and righteously unnafected:respect:. While you ramble like a scary bytch,who obviously isnt scared enough to do anything about your fears. Sadly you arent bright enough to understand the nuance and are emotional. So this is where I ignore you.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
I’m not typing out a variation of the same shyt High Art posted for the sake of playing your game. That’s the answer.

If another breh explains to you that 2 + 2 = 4, I don’t need to explain it to you again. :unimpressed:

Just admit you got in your feelings, insulted brehs and can’t back up what you said earlier with any type of fact.
Please stop wasting my time with your sassing, I asked a question and that was it. Next person please.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Please stop wasting my time with your sassing, I asked a question and that was it. Next person please.
No, what you said is that black men have done nothing for a decade.

I respectfully asked for you to elaborate and you asked me to answer your question.

I told you mine is the same as High Art's but you keep finding excuses to avoid elaborating on what you typed.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
No, what you said is that black men have done nothing for a decade.

I respectfully asked for you to elaborate and you asked me to answer your question.

I told you mine is the same as High Art's but you keep finding excuses to avoid elaborating on what you typed.
And ignored, as simple as that. I asked a question and that was it.

Lol don’t know what you’re mad about @chkmeout

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
And ignored, as simple as that. I asked a question and that was it.
Look at this, brehs.

See how quickly these disingenuous bytches back down when pressed?

We got an admitted rapist in here trying to play the moral high ground and a dumb bytch regurgitating divestor talking points trying to dictate what we can and can’t talk about on a website that was created by and currently operated by black men.

This shyt is a mental illness at this point. :russ:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Rapist babble.
You're so indifferent that you keep responding to me like the rapist that you are.
14-1617a7d494b0.jpg

The only one scary are the girls you keep raping.
14-1617a7d494b0.jpg

Sadly you're aren't bright enough to understand the nuance and emotional which is why you resort to raping women.
14-1617a7d494b0.jpg

Go be a rapist somewhere else.
14-1617a7d494b0.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah, y'all really haven't seen what it looks like when Black Men as a WHOLE says fukk you you on your own, we ONLY dealing with Non BW from here on out.

Black Men still marry Black Women y'all gonna see how it looks when the Black marriage rate at 10% or less, and no one view Black Women as marriage material and there's no fall back plan.

The swirl movement is going to backfire in Black Women's faces because they don't understand how the world works, the baddest Black Women will get wifed the rest will get ran thru and HAVE to settle for a neck beard below average dude.

Or share a decent to high quality dude, y'all expanded your sex options but completely butchered any long term prospects because Black Women in America have a stigma now.

Your automatically viewed as hoes and no man is going to want to bring you around their family unless you bad asf.

But honestly, you want you grandkids to look like Patrick Mahomes kids? You be the forgotten black ancestor.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Nah, if you're solid you won't have problems like that. Be serious about your business and they won't look at you like that.
That’s not the problem, it’s you have to be an exceptional cat, meanwhile everyone else is average.

It’s not an even playing field that’s all that cats are asking to be acknowledged.