Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Online dating is to women what fantasy sports is to men. And it's played the same way. She already has a 6'3 black king in her dms ✅ and now she needs a lefty relief pitcher.

They just wanna build the best team they can. I tune it out, the same way I do "fantasy points" and "parlays".

:manny:

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
Wow 60 pages and I have yet to see any data backing up those stats. Where is the gawd damn data?

What was the sampling size used for this information?
What was the demographics?
Where was this information taken from?
Since it was online how did they get access to this data?
Is this local regional or national?

I can't believe we're all debating this topic but nobody asks to see the data. This shyt makes no sense. Op should include in his post relevant information to support this thread. Not just conclusions. My 2 cents ....

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile

Legend27

Pro
Daps
Wow 60 pages and I have yet to see any data backing up those stats. Where is the gawd damn data?

What was the sampling size used for this information?
What was the demographics?
Where was this information taken from?
Since it was online how did they get access to this data?
Is this local regional or national?

I can't believe we're all debating this topic but nobody asks to see the data. This shyt makes no sense. Op should include in his post relevant information to support this thread. Not just conclusions. My 2 cents ....
Nobody has posted the data yet? I want see it for the reasons above.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
I just read some more of that Dating divide book and its clear that the LSA swirl and divest brigade did not read any of this book. The dating divide book completely disprove alot of their talking points.

Example: College education. According to divestors, Black women have to date white men because there is not alot of black men with college degrees and if college educated bw wants to marry her equal she'll have to date a white man. The dating divide book reference a study that mentioned that most white men with degrees completely discriminated against black women with degrees. Educated white men were more likely to chose a White woman with no college degree over a black woman with a college degree.

There are more examples that disprove alot of divestors rhetoric in this book.

I don't see how a LSA divestors can read this book and then conclude "white men love black women" or any variation of those sentiment
because this book explores how pervasive anti blackness is in the online dating scene.
More:
The quantitative method they used:

The dataset they are using comes from a large online dating website from Nov 2003- Oct 2010. So this dataset is older than the okcupid data and the more recent online dating data.

They started with 9 million daters. They focused on daters who resided in the twenty largest metropolitan areas which brought their sample size down to 3 million.

They only included daters who was born between 1911-1992, So Millennials or older, daters Who had uploaded at least one photo and express interest in a Long term relationship.

Qualitative data they used.

They interviewed 77 online daters from different ethnic background from 2017-2019. The average age was 27.

I've read a decent chunk of this book and my biggest takeaway from this book is that for the overwhelming majority of white people is that white>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else,even among liberals and progressive, especially when it came to black people.

Even when Black people had the higher educational background, a good body type and had the height, whites would still interact with lesser whites more. This fact, in my opinion, kills the "class is everything "argument that class reductionist like to make.

Both nonblack gender showed a high level of antiblackness but it was higher among nonblack men which led to Black women being excluded the most. Gay Nonblack men also excluded gay black males the most.

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
More:
The quantitative method they used:

The dataset they are using comes from a large online dating website from Nov 2003- Oct 2010. So this dataset is older than the okcupid data and the more recent online dating data.

They started with 9 million daters. They focused on daters who resided in the twenty largest metropolitan areas which brought their sample size down to 3 million.

They only included daters who was born between 1911-1992, So Millennials or older, daters Who had uploaded at least one photo and express interest in a Long term relationship.

Qualitative data they used.

They interviewed 77 online daters from different ethnic background from 2017-2019. The average age was 27.

I've read a decent chunk of this book and my biggest takeaway from this book is that for the overwhelming majority of white people is that white>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else,even among liberals and progressive, especially when it came to black people.

Even when Black people had the higher educational background, a good body type and had the height, whites would still interact with lesser whites more. This fact, in my opinion, kills the "class is everything "argument that class reductionist like to make.

Both nonblack gender showed a high level of antiblackness but it was higher among nonblack men which led to Black women being excluded the most. Gay Nonblack men also excluded gay black males the most.
Thank you so much for this information. Now, it makes sense as in nothing to see here. Safe to say the world has changed quite a bit since 2010.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If this spreads like fire, it's gonna be an even colder winter for reformed wenches when the cacs and noncacs smash and pass them into eventually seeking black men. Younger brehs are not with knowingly being a wench's fallback option.
You don't want the I settled for BM type of sista. She's the worst as when things get bad, she got no heart or loyalty and in a long term relationship, things go very well or bad at times.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Thank you so much for this information. Now, it makes sense as in nothing to see here. Safe to say the world has changed quite a bit since 2010.
Seems very strange to make a study based on 12 year old data. And they’re talking about swiping and Tinder was barely popping off at that time. I’m going to look for myself.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That’s it…

nikkas will hate on you and women will hate / use you as well.

You really gotta go at this world on your own. With everyone against you at every corner.

That’s been my mindset for a minute. I just deplugged from society and focused on my bag.
I focus on myself and family before anything else and don’t even follow politics anymore but it’s impossible to not pay attention to the world around you and how it effects you. With that said, this thread just sounds lonely. Like in real life, I’m not at mixers having genders wars. You really co-signed some dude saying he’s looking to go Iowa or Seattle to get him a white woman or moving abroad :deadrose:. This is why I be off this site outside of sports talk. And all my nikkas don’t post anymore.

Last edited:

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Seems very strange to make a study based on 12 year old data. And they’re talking about swiping and Tinder was barely popping off at that time. I’m going to look for myself.
You’re right. Something is off in this study.