Studios consider Baldur’s Gate 3 anomaly : “It’s Rockstar-level nonsense for scope” Update: Confirmed Blassic

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because different window dressing isn't anything remarkable if narrative theme of the ending is the same.

Its fluffing the number a bit but its still a good thing. It just means every ending is even more contextual.

I wish the witcher 3 had more than 3 standard endings based on 3 choices you make in the last 5 hours of the game, for example.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I like a long rpg, but the older I get the shorter I want my games. I'm a little worried I won't be able to finish this before Starfield. We'll see

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I like a long rpg, but the older I get the shorter I want my games. I'm a little worried I won't be able to finish this before Starfield. We'll see
I'm not coppin this until after I put a lot of time into Starfield. DivinityOS 1 and 2 while great games are fukking LOOOOONG and I expect no different from this.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I helped crowd fund the original "D:OS" and remember when the team was fairly small in a little ass office. You can probably go back far enough on their YouTube channel and see it.

So for people to be acting like it's a given they'd make a massive, crazy, big budget game and "the rest of us can't do that"....is nuts. It would be like a guy you knew that sold albums out of his trunk later doing "Thriller" numbers and Drake complaining that he can't compete with it.

It's nonsense. People need to step their game up, no pun intended.

Fred.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"completionists" trying to see all 17,000 endings :sadcam:

skeleton-of-man-who-worked-himself-to-death.jpg

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I helped crowd fund the original "D:OS" and remember when the team was fairly small in a little ass office. You can probably go back far enough on their YouTube channel and see it.

So for people to be acting like it's a given they'd make a massive, crazy, big budget game and "the rest of us can't do that"....is nuts. It would be like a guy you knew that sold albums out of his trunk later doing "Thriller" numbers and Drake complaining that he can't compete with it.

Fred.
they've been smart about how they use crowd funding. not only kickstarter, but also early access

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Fred.

Thats why is crazy to see Josh Sawyer chime in, like yall have been equals for the better part of two decades if not bigger, and now you got Microsoft money lol