Studios consider Baldur’s Gate 3 anomaly : “It’s Rockstar-level nonsense for scope” Update: Confirmed Blassic

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup:

That baby gon hold a grudge

Little fella was pecking the hell out of my back while I had pops in a daze under fog getting pulverized. I let him Rock. I understood dukes pain. When it was done, it immediately started eating its own parent.

Lucky I didn't leave him with a pommel strike upside the damn head.

Freak family

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wild how much he looks like a character from the game :dead:

F-l4ZRGWUAApVM7.png

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all dudes better never complain about bugs and glitches as a reason a game can't get a perfect score or 10 ever again.

The amount of people that turn their head to the glitches of this game and give it GOTY or a 10 is crazy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Larrys have been trying to concern troll every game release since Starfield about bugs as if THATS the reason it isn’t being nominated or gonna win any awards

Truth is the game just isn’t very special at all and everyones already moved on from it. No one would care how buggy it is if it were actually above average, no one has ever cared. Skyrim was buggy, Dragon Age was buggy, Witcher 3 was buggy, elden ring was buggy and had performance issues, etc. again, starfield is just mediocre game that is ALSO buggy. Gotta deal with the fact that an indie game shyt on ‘the game of the generation’
yuyKcdG.png