Studios consider Baldur’s Gate 3 anomaly : “It’s Rockstar-level nonsense for scope” Update: Confirmed Blassic

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
IGN gave it a 10

It would be an injustice based on all the glowing reviews and fan praises if this doesn’t win GOTY. I know we have still got a few more big releases on route but I just don’t see them getting this kind of hype. I could be wrong but this game just reeks of a generational title and looks set to do what the Witcher 3 did and just run away with all accolades for the year.it’s going to be a very close year as some games who might be runner ups this year might have won it any other year.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It would be an injustice based on all the glowing reviews and fan praises if this doesn’t win GOTY. I know we have still got a few more big releases on route but I just don’t see them getting this kind of hype. I could be wrong but this game just reeks of a generational title and looks set to do what the Witcher 3 did and just run away with all accolades for the year.it’s going to be a very close year as some games who might be runner ups this year might have won it any other year.
Goty probably gonna go to whatever game has the most crossover appeal like usual.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Reading all the glowing reviews, I may have to cop. I need a reason to turn my PS5 one.
I just copped off the strength of the reviews too. I never even knew about the game until the reviews started coming out and I never played D&D a day in my life.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just copped off the strength of the reviews too. I never even knew about the game until the reviews started coming out and I never played D&D a day in my life.

Are you gonna transfer your save to ps5 when it comes out or keep playing on steamdeck?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Well fukk me, i may just have to cop this off of steam with all the hype ita getting.