Studios consider Baldur’s Gate 3 anomaly : “It’s Rockstar-level nonsense for scope” Update: Confirmed Blassic

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
"I played it on Stadia"

giphy.gif
He clearly ordered it for EA, then returned it, but to Stan wars with Meach he pulled up an old receipt.

Any other time he’d post a screen cap of his current progress.

:pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He clearly ordered it for EA, then returned it, but to Stan wars with Meach he pulled up an old receipt.

Any other time he’d post a screen cap of his current progress.

:pachaha:

It’s clear you don’t understand how early access or stadia (lol) works

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Empire 5/5:

While its sheer scale may also be a shade daunting to newcomers to this particular style of RPG, Baldur's Gate III offers a truly epic experience like almost no other, one packed with meaningful choices at every turn. Like a great Dungeon Master leading an epic tabletop role-playing session, Larian ensures everything here exists in service to storytelling, to allowing players to carve their own path through the world. Even the smallest decisions – whether to kill a monster, free a prisoner, or to join up with a handsome but obviously shady wizard – can have meaningful consequences, and failure at any point can often lead to something even more interesting. Forget the genre's tendency for stat-wrangling and juggling numbers – it's in that unrivalled freedom that Baldur's Gate III earns its place as an RPG for the ages. A modern masterpiece.

KeenGamer 10/10:

Baldur's Gate 3 Review | Natural 20 (PC)

Like with the Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3 feels like an impossible video game. Everything it does flies in the face of modern gaming and it fulfils almost all of its goals with a tactician's precision and clarity. From its stellar story with hundreds, if not thousands, of meaningful choices and consequences which make every single playthrough special, to the deep and compelling combat which you can spend an age learning, to its impeccable world and sound design, Baldur's Gate 3 is truly something special. While it isn't perfect and stumbles here or there, especially in terms of bugs and technical performance, it would be a crying shame for anyone to miss out on a masterpiece like this. Baldur's Gate 3 is my personal game of the year and I beg everyone who is even remotely interested to try it out.

Game actually has the potential to hit a 98 if it gets a few more 10/10 or 5/5 scores

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
lol this game is insane

I howled laughing.

I was not ready for 'Owlbear from the top rope'
The TSC bruh in me heard that shyt, saw the badly edited picture and almost choked on my tacos :russ:

"Jaheira, what are you doing with those boxes. We in combat, ain't you gonna help?" :feedme:

"Do not worry. I have a plan." :youngsabo:

Her plan: Wild Shape > Macho Man Elbow from the roof.

These nikkas done turned BG3 into Backyard Wrestling... and I'm here for it.
Getting in game shortly to try it. shyt looks hilarious.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I howled laughing.

I was not ready for 'Owlbear from the top rope'
The TSC bruh in me heard that shyt, saw the badly edited picture and almost choked on my tacos :russ:

"Jaheira, what are you doing with those boxes. We in combat, ain't you gonna help?" :feedme:

"Do not worry. I have a plan." :youngsabo:

Her plan: Wild Shape > Macho Man Elbow from the roof.

These nikkas done turned BG3 into Backyard Wrestling... and I'm here for it.
Getting in game shortly to try it. shyt looks hilarious.

I refuse to believe that there isn't someone somewhere doing the birdman hand rub while they wait for their video editing software and library of Jim Ross audio clips to load up. :mjlol:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Forgot I respec'ed Jaheira into a monk.

Guess it's time to find a leotard and an airbrush artist.
Halsin bout to get his RVD on.

Do I still call it a Five Star Frog Splash if done by a multi-ton feathered bear?

Would it be a Toad Splash?

:jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

After reviewing a game this ridiculously large, there's usually a sense of relief when I'm done. But not here. To be honest, I could have easily reached the game's climax days earlier, but I just couldn't bring myself to call it. I felt compelled to see as much as humanly possible in one playthrough because it's all just so bloody incredible. Whenever I found a new quest to distract me, I was overjoyed. Another reason to keep playing! More of the best-in-class writing, more of these gripping fights that have seen me duking it out well into the small hours of the morning, more magical artefacts to cram into my beautiful mess of an inventory. I'm genuinely gutted that it's over. So I guess there's only one solution: start all over again. I'm buzzing with excitement.

97/100

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you know its a good year when the lowest rated game is an 88 and the entire bottom row will be purged by november

B24-E6-FB2-C5-FC-4-A85-B0-FC-329-C18-F3199-E.jpg
This really has been a nasty year for gaming. My backlog is like 20 games deep right now and I still haven't copped Diablo, FF16, Zelda, Pikmin, or BG3 yet smh.