Studios consider Baldur’s Gate 3 anomaly : “It’s Rockstar-level nonsense for scope” Update: Confirmed Blassic

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
As the great Katt Williams once said, all of this Starfield shyt could have easily been avoided had Overzealous Delusional Internet Xbots just done the following....
katt-katt-williams.gif
a lot shyt been talked, and beds been made. being an old farm boy myself...

Superstar
Daps
Wasn’t attacking the game itself. It seems pretty dope from what i’ve played and Larians other games were great.

It’s just crazy to me how video games get talked about.

Imagine sony says “we gone release spiderman 2 in early access for $60 for 3 years” then when the game comes out it’s running sub 25fps with game breaking bugs and an entire mode almost unplayable. shyt would be pandemonium:wow:

tough-titties-oh-well.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
These folks going to be tight when BG3 wins multiple rpg of the year awards over Starfield

:mjlol:
Why do you care about stuff like this.

Play the game enjoy them. You ain't getting a bonus off this shyt :pachaha:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Meach and crew trying to stink up another thread with crybaby tactics

Just a pathetic bunch of lunatics

Right. This thread more active than the starfield offical thread atm. I only know this because I'm also playing starfield atm and that bytch is dead.

I've never seen people get so bent out of shape over a game getting really good reviews just cuz they aren't phenomenal reviews. shyt is hilarious and thats why they're getting trolled.