Studios consider Baldur’s Gate 3 anomaly : “It’s Rockstar-level nonsense for scope” Update: Confirmed Blassic

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This shyt funny because Gizmo is on record saying he stopped playing the game because of combat. He has zero post since it dropped talking about his playthrough (something he does in every other game he plays on here) and we know Meach hasn’t played it at all.

I didn’t stop playing it because of the combat, I stopped playing it because i didn’t intend to playthrough through all of it in EA on Stadia, and im not currently playing now, im waiting for the ps5 version.

This will most likely be my most played game this year, by far :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I didn’t stop playing it because of the combat, I stopped playing it because i didn’t intend to playthrough through all of it in EA on Stadia, and im not currently playing now, im waiting for the ps5 version.

This will most likely be my most played game this year, by far :wow:
So you’re talking about a game you haven’t played raising the bar. Thanks.

Mods really gotta shut y’all down :unimpressed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This shyt funny because Gizmo is on record saying he stopped playing the game because of combat. He has zero post since it dropped talking about his playthrough (something he does in every other game he plays on here) and we know Meach hasn’t played it at all.

And here they are having the most bad faith conversation of all time about a game neither of them are playing . :russ:
I own the game. There’s nothing bad faith about what i said. Mind your business.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Saying this raised the bar for all role playing games is like saying Final Fantasy 7 raised the bar for all RPG's.
JRPG, WRPG, ARPG and CRPG are vastly different.

Are you playing this breh? I might be having piraters remorse. Smh. Like I got to use moves just to......move? Like COME ON.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Still getting 10’s across the board, it might fukk around and jump to a 98

Screenshot-2023-0.png