Student beats up teacher for taking away his nintendo switch

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is false. The only reason I'm not supervising at my job is that they wouldn't pay me enough. I know exactly what kind of bullshyt I'd be getting into with supervision and they'd have to pay me an absurd amount but if they paid me that absurd amount I'll definitely do it.

I don't think you realize the power of money and I'm not even a money-hungry person. But people do wild shyt for it.

Also, I think it's ridiculous you are even arguing this. You just witnessed a teacher's aid get mauled by a GIANT ass kid and they don't deserve 100K a year for that potentially happening. I don't care how small the potential is the fact that this could happen at any moment they deserve 100k off that alone. I have known of students jumping teachers before.
You're telling me it's false when I've taught, I still work with teachers everyday, and people who've been teaching longer than you've been alive....

I don't know what your job is or who your supervising but people who teach or have a career in many social services don't expect to make big money, it's possible but it's not known to be a money making profession.

No, they don't 'deserve' 100k. And I don't know why you think that's some magic number either.

I've been spit on, punched, threatened with knives...shyt 10 million dollars wouldn't make me be like "now I'm finally getting paid what I'm worth!" "Come on, give me your best shot!"

You are not working your passion. Maybe you are now, but supervising isn't your passion otherwise you'd be a supervisor. Your comfortable not being a supervisor because it's not your passion. And that's fine. A majority of people don't get to actually do what they want in their life, and just work a job or career that provides them the income they want or need for financial stability.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Teachers should be making a MINIMUM 100k a year. They just have to deal with too much bullshyt.

Salary don’t mean shyt if I gotta deal with that. That’s some Dirty Jobs, “this man goes scuba diving into raw sewage, BUT he makes 100k”

Should teachers get paid more, most definitely, but it doesn’t address the root issues.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salary don’t mean shyt if I gotta deal with that. That’s some Dirty Jobs, “this man goes scuba diving into raw sewage, BUT he makes 100k”

Should teachers get paid more, most definitely, but it doesn’t address the root issues.
You're absolutely right, but you still said teachers need to be paid more which is my main point.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
As an Ex Substitute Teacher. FUKK them Kids!!! FUKC the Youth!!! :pacspit:

I felt like a Prison Guard more than a teacher. A few kept testing, some flirting. Half of the class wouldn't shut up. All you can do is put them out of class. Send the wrong 2 out of class, now they in the hallway acting bad. It's a horrible job all the way around.

Student know teacher are powerless.

Last edited: