Student beats up teacher for taking away his nintendo switch

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More money doesn't make the job easier or provide any consolation when shyt goes down.
This is false. The only reason I'm not supervising at my job is that they wouldn't pay me enough. I know exactly what kind of bullshyt I'd be getting into with supervision and they'd have to pay me an absurd amount but if they paid me that absurd amount I'll definitely do it.

I don't think you realize the power of money and I'm not even a money-hungry person. But people do wild shyt for it.

Also, I think it's ridiculous you are even arguing this. You just witnessed a teacher's aid get mauled by a GIANT ass kid and they don't deserve 100K a year for that potentially happening. I don't care how small the potential is the fact that this could happen at any moment they deserve 100k off that alone. I have known of students jumping teachers before.

Last edited:

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
No excuse but I really think that child is special needs unless more info has been released. The slow acting bystanders disturbed me more than child's actions.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I'm to the point with these kids and teachers that in this situation that kid needs to be shot in the head in a public square for all the rest of potential psychos to see...

And I'm NOT fukkING KIDDING!

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm to the point with these kids and teachers that in this situation that kid needs to be shot in the head in a public square for all the rest of potential psychos to see...

And I'm NOT fukkING KIDDING!
you sound like a potential psycho if you think a child needs to be shot in the head.

he’s still a kid and there is still hope for him. it’s not like he is out here killing people, he needs some type of training on how to control his emotions and handle conflict. these things can be learned and taught to young people. he may have grown up in a situation where he didn’t learn those things.

he shouldn’t be killed for it.

especially if he is a special needs student as someone said.

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I started the vid like :lupe:, thinking the two cacs were the subject.

Then that dude comes running from out the frame like it was RAW and shoulder barged the teacher aide into another dimension :laff:

That would’ve been in a NFL best hits compilation this season! Throw him under the jail, and he need a Bane mask.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is false. The only reason I'm not supervising at my job is that they wouldn't pay me enough. I know exactly what kind of bullshyt I'd be getting into with supervision and they'd have to pay me an absurd amount but if they paid me that absurd amount I'll definitely do it.

I don't think you realize the power of money and I'm not even a money-hungry person. But people do wild shyt for it.

Also, I think it's ridiculous you are even arguing this. You just witnessed a teacher's aid get mauled by a GIANT ass kid and they don't deserve 100K a year for that potentially happening. I don't care how small the potential is the fact that this could happen at any moment they deserve 100k off that alone. I have known of students jumping teachers before.

So let me get this straight, you'll eat shyt every day because the money will be your consolation? :what:

But you're not a money hungry person?

Let me tell you something, you can get paid 200k a year to eat shyt, but you're going to come home stressed the phuk out every single day - the money will not improve your mental health.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight, you'll eat shyt every day because the money will be your consolation? :what:

But you're not a money hungry person?

Let me tell you something, you can get paid 200k a year to eat shyt, but you're going to come home stressed the phuk out every single day - the money will not improve your mental health.
Don't be dumb. Obviously nikka there are things I wouldn't do regardless of the money, but certain things yeah. I said I'd never work retail ever, but if it was guaranteed I would make 300k in one year working at Walmart then I'm gon look into it. I'd be stupid not to.

Too many humans have no common sense I swear.