Student beats up teacher for taking away his nintendo switch

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to have a high tolerance for bullshyt. You can't survive in this game with a low tolerance. Name one industry, especially one that deals with people as much as teaching that having a low tolerance is acceptable?

People get into teaching because they want to or have a passion for teaching. Even teachers will tell you there's enough issues in teaching because it's harder to fail a student, and still in a lot of areas if you're a tenured teacher you can't get fired unless your caught fukking one of the kids, and another unfortunate thing is tenured teachers are pretty close to new teachers numbers wise with kids that fail or underperform. The new teachers get that culture shock and quit, but the tenured ones just collect a check. A majority of American schools blame failure solely on the students and not the teachers inability to teach or any flaws in their methods. Money doesn't make people treat each other better.
The difference is who they have to deal with directly doesn't really have anything to lose because they're just kids. When you're dealing with shyt like that you deserve higher pay. Just like prison guards deserve more pay. The nikkas they are guarding sometimes have nothing to lose. There's a man at my job right now who can't stand me and probably wants to cuss me out every day, but he doesn't because it could turn ugly real quick and we both end up losing our jobs. We both got shyt to lose. So the bullshyt I have to deal with is way more manageable than a teacher's. Kids don't give a fukk about shyt like that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The lack of pay+female administrators not wanting to hire men+ the fact that a man could probably snap and seriously harm a teenager in a situation like this=Naaah( for most men).

Where do you get the idea female administrators don't hire men? :why:

They're just as desperate for more male teachers as male administrators are. And if they take were avoiding men, then the male administrators would have a glut of male teachers to choose from and that isn't the case.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The difference is who they have to deal with directly doesn't really have anything to lose because they're just kids.
More money doesn't make the job easier or provide any consolation when shyt goes down. Working with people in that manner has a significant altruistic value. I'm speaking from a biased perspective (obviously) based on the people I know and work with and have worked with but I will say that whatever someone's true passion and love is, whether it's painting, cooking, being an electrician, if that genuinely is your passion, you aren't in it for the money. That doesn't mean you'll work for free, and even though you can you don't do it for excess money, meaning your not trying to become a millionaire teacher, super financially stable social worker. You can live and make good money and have financial stability but you aren't going into these fields to make money. You're going in to help people, mold society and if it's not just the people aspect, you actually have a passion for communicating, connecting with others and sharing knowledge.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
6’6 270 I’m surprised he ain’t beat her to death.

That retard strength different.

I remember when I was like 12 I went to sleep away camp in upstate NY, and they had a cabin of all special needs kids.

One of those kids was like 6’2 200+ at like 16/17.

So one day we at the lake canoeing and swimming, I decide to sit on the side cuz I wasn’t feeling it that day.

Im looking at the brolic kid from a distance and he had his hands in his pockets. He’s wearing like really tight Levi’s.

He’s standing away from everyone else, and he’s pushing his hands into his pockets really hard grunting making retard noises, and like 1 minute later he literally rips his pants off his legs through the pockets :damn:

To this day that might’ve been the most impressive feat of strength I ever seen in person.